Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (51619 Views)

Breaking: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Tribunal Dismisses Wike’s Objection To New Chairman, Begins Hearing / Appeal Court Reserves Ruling On Wike’s Suit Against Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Lancier(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Do you know you need not leave the comfort of your home or office to process your insurance policies? We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc will do all the hassles for you by processing all needed documents promptly, ensuring you get prompt and efficient service. We deliver your policy documents direct to your doorstep plus full claims support should you have a claim in future.

Call us now and give us your brief. Our number is 08033054437 Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb WITHIN NIGERIA ONLY

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by proxillin(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Wike has nothing to say about the Judiciary, he and mama shepopotamous used the military and Federal might. They are being served the same poison. No hard feelings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Jabioro: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Wike weak worse! which way ?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ddippset(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Pdp should not wail o! That was exactly how the ekiti state election played out under Jonathan, Momoh, obanikoro and fayose. Ekiti was supposed to be an APC state in line with the south West being an APC region. Jonathan and his pdp crew took ekiti with immunity, disregarding the cries and protests of the apc. Now we shall all see the same happen in rivers. APC will take rivers from wike and PDP. Then pdp will cry and cry and cry. And just like p square said, it would be do me, I do you, God nor go vex, even man nor go vex.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by QueenEva27(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Rivers people cant keep a thug as governor..... Days of violence and delayed judgments are over...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by AmazonKindle: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Joeace3000:
What a pity for the failed jonathan stooge...

Are you looking to get over the fact that you are always short of cash for the best things in life?

Wouldn't you like to have a means of income where you don't have to run under the sun daily running to work or travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend interview invitations?

What about getting a source of income to support your salary?

Join my fiverr introductory training on Nairaland here and learn how you can start earning legitimately from the internet on fiver.com today. Follow me there now..

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
concentrate on your fitter business
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by fineguy11(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Where is that stewpid boy called Barcanista? You ain't seen nothing yet. I Implore all Igbos to join our true brothers from the North and West in sharing the remaining oil in the so called Niger Delta. To hell with the so called PDP and their traitors. To your tents oh Israel
u are an idiot....are u suddenly tired of your Biafra?ohhh,,so u finally admit the south east has no substantial amount of oil and gas that can last for decades?.....come to akwaibom and carry the oil that u kept here,,E-DIOT..

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Abeg I still dey shit when i finish make I read the news wela.. lol . Wisdom they say is profitable to direct wike get wisdom but in all your getting get understanding.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Hdz4luv: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2015
I dey laugh 'in obasanjo's voice '

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by tommykiwi(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Sant1m:
Idiot! Edo is in South Central i guess,
U be MUMU, Rivers state belongs to PDP get dat into ur dry skull !
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Ayatullah(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2015
ANOTHER THANKSGIVING BECKONS!
It will be a big shame on Wike if he refuses to organise another thanksgiving to celebrate this big blow the Supreme Court has dealt his Big Stomach and Puff-puff face tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by gigabyte13: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
PUNCHES, UPPER-CUT,HEAD-BUTS, JABS ETC FOR WIKE FROM ALL ANGLES. CHAI....OCTOBER IS SURELY A MONTH TO REMEMBER FOR WIKE AND HIS GOONS AND ESPECIALLY TO THE INFATIGUABLE WAILERS and associates, more power/strength to keep wailing.

midolian:
Wike will never forget this October grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Ephemmm: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2015
olatunji21:
Wike ti je gbese

Amaechi = 4

Wike = 0

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by warrior01: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2015
fineguy11:
u are an idiot....are u suddenly tired of your Biafra?ohhh,,so u finally admit the south east has no substantial amount of oil and gas that can last for decades?.....come to akwaibom and carry the oil that u kept here,,E-DIOT..

You mean the one offshore in Nigeria's continental shelf? It belongs to all of us. How much oil is even drilled onshore? You better be careful before I slap you into line
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by niyidenrele: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2015
ddippset:
Pdp should not wail o! That was exactly how the ekiti state election played out under Jonathan, Momoh, obanikoro and fayose. Ekiti was supposed to be an APC state in line with the south West being an APC region. Jonathan and his pdp crew took ekiti with immunity, disregarding the cries and protests of the apc. Now we shall all see the same happen in rivers. APC will take rivers from wike and PDP. Then pdp will cry and cry and cry. And just like p square said, it would be do me, I do you, God nor go vex, even man nor go vex.
may God bless you fir this write up.....u just dey sweet ma belle

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by PRYCE(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2015
midolian:
Wike will never forget this October grin grin grin
I'm telling you... A very bad month to be a wailer!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by atine79(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2015
As it stands now who presides over the affairs of the state government now.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by fineguy11(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:

You mean the one offshore in Nigeria's continental shelf? It belongs to all of us. How much oil is even drilled onshore? You better be careful before I slap you into line
your Biafra has no oil,natural gas..no access to the sea,,deal with it...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by omooba969(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in the judiciary
The almjaris have taken over the judiciary, God will vindicate us.

FAYOSE must be sweating now! grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Where is that stewpid boy called Barcanista? You ain't seen nothing yet. I Implore all Igbos to join our true brothers from the North and West in sharing the remaining oil in the so called Niger Delta. To hell with the so called PDP and their traitors. To your tents oh Israel

The end of corruption in Nigeria is very near.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by niyidenrele: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
tommykiwi:
U be MUMU, Rivers state belongs to PDP get dat into ur dry skull !
Yeyeyeye xo Ekiti state does not belong to APC bfr PDP rigged it for Fayose ?may same apns to PDP too in river ,insha Allah
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
The self determination of Igbos has nothing to do with oil sharing. we are focused and determined and cannot be distracted by oil wealth from the zoo. we have our own oil and technological wealth and like Israel, we will be victorious. smiley
warrior01:
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by afanide: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
yemmynoni:
yes in Biafra, wake up before you are wiked

Am not Biafra o........ Confirm Akwa Ibomite........

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by midolian(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
PRYCE:
I'm telling you... A very bad month to be a wailer!
lool..cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by afanide: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
RaphaeloBurgess:
the dreamer

Please wake me up cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by agarawu23(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
boujaye:

Lets forget sentiment and let Dakuku (Ameachi) and Wike come for a re-run, without mercenary of any kind, Wike will beat him hands down.

let's watch and see nao
Na politics wink

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ddippset(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
niyidenrele:
may God bless you fir this write up.....u just dey sweet ma belle
thanks, bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by tommykiwi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
niyidenrele:
Yeyeyeye xo Ekiti state does not belong to APC bfr PDP rigged it for Fayose ?may same apns to PDP too in river ,insha Allah
No be only insha allah, God pass U.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by tantan: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
WIKE, CHAAII, mama peace no dey, GEJ no dey, MBU no dey. CHAAI wike no where to run to.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by wiseoneking: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
lazy cowards, you only share in Niger deltas wealth.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by wiseoneking: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
princdebola201:
Wike is a gunner..?
it is impossible for apc to win election in Rivers state, it is like apc winning election in great Anambra state which will be an abomination.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ibkgab001: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oti daran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.