Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi (48683 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Lilimax(f): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
zico530:
Yes o Daddy Kumuyi. Only advice him to be fair to everyone. It will not be accepted where ex-governors like Amaechi is not probbed despite several petitions on him are before the EFCC, but his counterpart Akpabio, a Hon. Senator is been harassed.

Is he your Daddy? Or is "Daddy" part of his name??Nigerians and pretentiousness !!!!! Mtchewwwwww
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by ihesiuloa(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Pastor w.f kumuyi, is one of the very few men of God in the world today diligently and obediently seeking and serving God to the letter! May his labor not be in vain and may his teachings and precept also lead me to that very final destination heaven!
I'm not a deeper life member but I hold him to a very high respect, he is like a mentor to many outside his fold.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by tolexy007(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
holamiday:
General Buhari should also put something in place to uproot corruption from the minds of the people. If he fails in that aspect, the same evil will seep back into the government after he leaves power and we will start all over again.

I've seen many young people who still have the mindset of going into politics solely to amass wealth.

hope you are not referring to me? grin
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
The man that did allow Jonathan to come to his church and campaign on the alter?

I love this man, unlike the gate-of-hell keeper !

GEJ never campaigned in Deeper Life please

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Osinachi1986(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Bible gave us signs of false prophets......and also asked us to beware
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by mildflame: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

GEJ never campaigned in Deeper Life please
He sent a LETTER, but the elders of the church REFUSED him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Blackfire(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
The man that did allow Jonathan to come to his church and campaign on the alter?

so all the people who voted for jonathan are thieves... And they wont enter deeper life's heaven.

....pls continue
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by somegirl1: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
UncleDeeee:
I totally agree with the nnamdi of God but it's obvious Buhari isn't interested in fighting corruption. that is just a cover story to cover our eyes. The unfavourable policies we face and crash of the economy is more than corruption. The stalling of ministerial appointment is corruption. Just to mention a few

Seems like you send loads of message to/ about Nnamdi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
God bless you daddy W.F Kumuyi
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
helinues:
General Superintendent, GS, Deeper Christian Life Ministry, DCLM, Pastor Williams Kumuyi has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s fight against corruption as a step in the right direction which should be supported by all Nigerians.

In a chat with journalists, Kumuyi who was in Aba, Abia state on Sunday for a unique combined worship service of the church at the Abia State Polytechnic playground, said “I am a layman when it comes to politics. But from what we can see, I believe that the President is in the right direction and if we support him with our comments and in other ways, I believe that we will see corruption brought down very quickly.”

He stated that the Church can help the President in the fight against corruption by teaching members to shun evil conducts and contribute positively to the progress of the country.

“When we say the church, we are not just talking about buildings; we are talking of people who come to church and also go to offices. For the church to support the fight against corruption, preachers must teach our people to learn how to contribute positively to the progress of the country wherever they are .If you are a governor, commissioner, teacher, minister and among others; do your best for the country. Don’t think of what you can get out of the place that you are working, but how they can contribute to the place in order to support the efforts of the government.”

The cleric advised political office holders to lead with the fear of God and always remember to fulfill their campaign promises, insisting that they must see themselves as servants of the people who elected them into office.

Earlier in his sermon which centred on ‘The Riches of Christ’s Supernatural Love”, Kumuyi described God’s love for man as inexhaustible and beyond the imagination and understanding of man, adding that it was because of God’s love for man that made Him to send His only begotten son to die to redeem and reconcile man back to God.

According to him, “God is on a rescue mission and is ready to reach out to the deepest part of the earth to rescue anyone who wants to turn a new leaf. The reason why I’m in Abia state is that Abia is Gods Own State; I will like to plant in a place where the seed will germinate.”

Highlights of the cleric’s visit at the program titled; “Open for Extra-Ordinary Blessings”, was a special prayer session for the sick, church, Abia State and the entire country.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buharis-anti-corruption-war-a-step-in-right-direction-kumuyi/

what a stupidd man of god. Fighting pdp states is now a step in the right direction Yoruba can worship their masters very well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by free2ryhme: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is the first unbiased pastor I have heard commend President Mohammadu Buhari's anti-corruption war... Unlike those who could not tell the former president the truth,but were busy holding election victory prayer sessions and embarking on unnecessary multiple trips to Jerusalem... ...a wasteful venture...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by VISTIN(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
He's a leader and so, not expected to work against the gvt as that would create some -ve impression in the mind of the youths.
I strongly believe that Nigeria will overcome. But as for Buhari and fight against corruption, It's all about hypocricy. He's got no idea about governance.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by ekemit(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good talk by the great servant of God, but it is unfortunate that Buhari is a scam and hypocrite, he is not fighting corruption but busy witch hunting his political opponent, if he really fighting corruption i would have supported him but he has surrounded himself with political thieves

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:

My brother, Bishop Oyedepo had his innocent words mischievously twisted by the media to achieve their devious intentions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Forwetinnah: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
kennyman2000:
i think this man is right cos i no longer hear news of disapperance of huge billions anymore..

God bless PMB. God bless pastor kumuyi.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

...how will you hear about missing millions when the one swallowing the millions right now is the President himself? While he entertains Nigerians with his daily dose of witch hunting and corruption fight mantra. .the millions are disappearing
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by cardoctor(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't need to be told by any so called man of God that Buhari's anti corruption war is heading in the right direction.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by symbianDON(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
really nigerians ought to support the government's anti-corruption drive. it's already yielding visible results.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by danbrowndmf(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:

LMAO
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by stildude(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
zico530:
Yes o Daddy Kumuyi. Only advice him to be fair to everyone. It will not be accepted where ex-governors like Amaechi is not probbed despite several petitions on him are before the EFCC, but his counterpart Akpabio, a Hon. Senator is been harassed.
In any "dem dem" govt, no one will come out to scream of any money missing.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by sunerie: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
lhordspy:
k
K for Kumuyi
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Perfectwazobia: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
God bless this unique man of God.

Teach your followers to do the right thing and the country will be a better place.

GOD BLESS PASTOR KUMUYI AND OTHERS MOG WHO STAND FOR THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by ijoba22(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]thumb up
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by chukwukamma(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
kennyman2000:
i think this man is right cos i no longer hear news of disapperance of huge billions anymore..

IS all about who is in charge of the media. if you control the media they say what you want them to say and make noise about it.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by wiseoneking: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
kennyman2000:

but no +ve effect rather things esp the economy is becoming worst than when corruption was high. Does this mean a Scam!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Larryjay4u: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Truly men of God are not to criticize their leaders even if the leader is a devil. They can only advice and support. So is normal

No sir. Read about Prophet Elijah and King Ahab with his wife Jezebel in the bible
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by wiseoneking: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Truly men of God are not to criticize their leaders even if the leader is a devil. They can only advice and support. So is normal
it is not biblical. Two greatest prophets of old and new testament respectly: Elijah and john the baptist heavily CRITIZED the king of their days. Get it Right. Ok. Kumiyi is just seeing one side of the deep, wait later again when he speak the other way, i hope you will still call him good man of God.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Larryjay4u: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

No Sir. The case of Prophet Elijah and King Ahab with his wife Jezebel will prove you wrong
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by kinibigdeal(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Larryjay4u:

No Sir. The case of Prophet Elijah and King Ahab with his wife Jezebel will prove you wrong

Read any of the following verses: 1Tim 2:1-4, Rom 13:1, 1Tim 2:1-15, Jere 29:7, 2chro 7:14, 1pt2:17, Dan 2:20-23, Prov 21:1, Ps 22:28, Prov 11:14, 1Tim 2:1-2, Job 12:23-25, Dan 9:18-19, Ps 2:1-4, 2 corin 4:4, Mat 12:25, Titus 3:1-2, Prov 28:2, 1Tim 2:1, Psm 2:10-12, Micah 2:13, Dan 9:3-19...and so on
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by kinibigdeal(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
wiseoneking:
it is not biblical. Two greatest prophets of old and new testament respectly: Elijah and john the baptist heavily CRITIZED the king of their days. Get it Right. Ok. Kumiyi is just seeing one side of the deep, wait later again when he speak the other way, i hope you will still call him good man of God.

Read any of the following verses: 1Tim 2:1-4, Rom 13:1, 1Tim 2:1-15, Jere 29:7, 2chro 7:14, 1pt2:17, Dan 2:20-23, Prov 21:1, Ps 22:28, Prov 11:14, 1Tim 2:1-2, Job 12:23-25, Dan 9:18-19, Ps 2:1-4, 2 corin 4:4, Mat 12:25, Titus 3:1-2, Prov 28:2, 1Tim 2:1, Psm 2:10-12, Micah 2:13, Dan 9:3-19...and so on
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by GeneralB: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
This baba no dea hide truth shaaa cool
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by BALLOSKI: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, Bishop Oyedepo had his innocent words mischievously twisted by the media to achieve their devious intentions.

like you and I discussed earlier, these men are our problem. He should have watched his words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Adeboye Sacks Popular Pastor For Remarrying 10 Years After Divorce / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.