Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi (48681 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by BALLOSKI: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Blackfire:

so all the people who voted for jonathan are thieves... And they wont enter deeper life's heaven.

....pls continue
undecided
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by BALLOSKI: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

GEJ never campaigned in Deeper Life please
did I say he did? I said he was denied access.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by gbishman: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nigeria needs more of this men of God who see beyond ethinicity, religion and stomach filling syndrome like Oritsejafor. Who has forgotten his calling and rather plays politics with Christianity. Spiritual leader s should be bridge builders not destroyers
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Obiwiz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
See dem. Hypocritical Nigerians. How many of you here would agree to worship in a truth-preaching and Bible-believing church? Most of you saying "daddy, daddy" here prefer to be in doz of ur assemblies where you and ur pastors masturbate & massage urselves with doz prosperity sermons and carnal doctrines which result in vampire-like lust for corrupt enrichment in whatever secular roles or offices you find urselves. BTW, the anti-corruption fight pastor w.f kumuyi is talking about is a true, sincere and holistic fight, not the witch-hunting and selective politically motivated activities we are witnessing now. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by bid4rich(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
The man that did allow Jonathan to come to his church and campaign on the alter?

I love this man, unlike the gate-of-hell keeper !

My people are destroyed because the lack knowledge
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
like you and I discussed earlier, these men are our problem. He should have watched his words.

Somehow I agree these men haven't done enough when it comes to cautioning and admonishing our nation's leaders. However, on this issue of gate of hell, Bishop didn't do any wrong. I personally watched the video on YouTube and didn't see it as it was painted by the media.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by InHim4Him(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why can't some people keep quiet and face their God-given assignments?
Charity they say begins at home. So, why can't Pastor Kumuyi address the issue of scamming and swindling pastors in his charge or he does not know about them?
Why didn't he openly challenge previous governments or he is just getting to know there is corruption in the country?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
The only man of God I respect so much... God bless you sir as you keep preaching the true word of God. Unlike private jets preacher and 50 cent pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Am so glad u have realized u r a lay man in politics. I hope your ilk realize it too.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by stephengee(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
kennyman2000:
i think this man is right cos i no longer hear news of disapperance of huge billions anymore..

God bless PMB. God bless pastor kumuyi.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
you don't hear them because those that cook the lies are now in power
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

what a stupidd man of god. Fighting pdp states is now a step in the right direction Yoruba can worship their masters very well.

I pity ur mentality which is going to lead to a destructive future of urs....start thinking in the right way bro!!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
did I say he did? I said he was denied access.
modify your post then
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by spiralwedge(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
zico530:
Yes o Daddy Kumuyi. Only advice him to be fair to everyone. It will not be accepted where ex-governors like Amaechi is not probbed despite several petitions on him are before the EFCC, but his counterpart Akpabio, a Hon. Senator is been harassed.

I never read in the news that it was/is Buhari who is selecting or probing people. He has given all govt agencies freehand to work. Dont be deceived.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by bmos(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=BALLOSKI post=39409104]The man that did allow Jonathan to come to his church and campaign on the alter?

Point of correction: He DIDNT allow Jonathan.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by MypRiNCeeE: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Dis man is caring rubbish. Ur president is not doing anything, he knows several petitions was on amaechi he decided to put him as a minister, Biafra is where I stand. U came because Our is till with the Zoo DSS I don't blame u.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by hotdi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
zico530:
Yes o Daddy Kumuyi. Only advice him to be fair to everyone. It will not be accepted where ex-governors like Amaechi is not probbed despite several petitions on him are before the EFCC, but his counterpart Akpabio, a Hon. Senator is been harassed.

Even a mad man knows that petitions against Amaechi is to frustrate his ambition in this administration. Let the court decide his guilt if those allegations are genuine.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Sanquine(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2020
undecided undecided All because you want to contest for the post of president angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Sacks Popular Pastor For Remarrying 10 Years After Divorce / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? / Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.