Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? (1226 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by zabson(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
I had a girlfriend, we parted ways for quite sometime and for reasons i can't really recall. we do call each other regularly to say hi, Problem is I can't stop my self from being emotional when ever we call. The nostalgia makes me feel like I should go back to her. Brothers in the house I need your advice on the way out. How can I learn to be just friends wit her?
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by agarawu23(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
zabson:
I had a girlfriend, we parted ways for quite sometime and for reasons i can't really recall. we do call each other regularly to say hi, Problem is I can't stop my self from being emotional when ever we call. The nostalgia makes me feel like I should go back to her. Brothers in the house I need your advice on the way out. How can I learn to be just friends wit her?
it's very hard to be "just' friend with your ex without negative thinking especially when you guys are together. "Once debe" wink

If you still love her, tell her nao instead of friendship or you ignore her if you can't cope with just being friend with her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
simple...stop calling and receiving the calls...
@least, till u get over her and be in a serious relationship
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Either you kill yourself or commit suicide
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Focus on something else,like ur hobbies...restrict urself from calling her coz this will juz bring u back from d past..that's y they are called "ex" coz they belong somewhere else & we shudnt dwell on it..move on. cheesy
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by marshalcarter: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just be frnds with her and stop over thinkin undecided
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by zabson(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
it's very hard to be "just' friend with your ex without negative thinking especially when you guys are together. "Once debe" wink

If you still love her, tell her nao instead of friendship or you ignore her if you can't cope with just being friend with her.

I still do love her, but she seems to have found love again,though I doubt if it's a happy one.
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by misspicy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
stop communicating with her you will forget her soonest

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by agarawu23(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
zabson:

I still do love her, but she seems to have found love again,though I doubt if it's a happy one.
its none of your biz. wink

She don move on
Move on too
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
zabson:
Is she dating currently
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by zabson(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:
simple...stop calling and receiving the calls...
@least, till u get over her and be in a serious relationship
Don't really wanna be in a serious relationship for now, its almost a year since we broke up. On the plus side of being single..this year I have seen my grades @ d Univ. Improve impressively, So I don't wanna be I n another relationship at least for the next one year,by then I'm a graduate. What do you think?
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by zabson(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Is she dating currently
Not a serious one.
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Is she dating currently
uncle Tayo...u dey leave ni? undecided
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
zabson:

Don't really wanna be in a serious relationship for now, its almost a year since we broke up. On the plus side of being single..this year I have seen my grades @ d Univ. Improve impressively, So I don't wanna be I n another relationship at least for the next one year,by then I'm a graduate. What do you think?
Then I'd advice you ignore his calls. The decision is yours to make thou...
If you really wanna get her outta ya mind, either you change mobile digit
or ignore every form of communication!
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
zabson:

Not a serious one.
Then why not tell her how you feel.. Maybe she feels exactly the same. And you can keep up from where you stop!
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:
uncle Tayo...u dey leave ni? undecided
Hope no problem
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Hope no problem
Nop.. notice you aint active as b4

Am no gay thou!
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by osazeeblue01: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
STOP THE COMMUNICATION MAN.
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:
Nop.. notice you aint active as b4
Am no gay thou!
Where you see uncle?
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
That's a bad idea.... Stop it.
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Where you see uncle?
Na now u see say I use uncle abi? undecided
Insert the right adjective then
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:

Na now u see say I use uncle abi? undecided
Insert the right adjective then
If you could explain better. I guess you didn't get my point or perhaps I didn't get yours!
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Don't try what you cannot. You love this girl,make it work, some girls are really Stupyd, it don't matter, if this one is level headed,then amend ways and fu*ck the others at least for the last time and say good bye to them and stay with her.

Stick with a good girl

Salem!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

If you could explain better. I guess you didn't get my point or perhaps I didn't get yours!
Well just passing by. Just to say hi!
Dunno if Tayo z male or female!
whichever is it, good!

Been a while I see you on romance land, that's why I quote you.
Do you get my point now?
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:

Well just passing by. Just to say hi!
Dunno if Tayo z male or female!
whichever is it, good!

Been a while I see you on romance land, that's why I quote you.
Do you get my point now?
My profile says female and there's a female pix at dp. So why the confusion? I don't get

Been busy but I'm through now!
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

My profile says female and there's a female pix at dp. So why the confusion? I don't get

Been busy but I'm through now!
ok...you welcome then!
Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by malele(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
zabson:

If u love the girl and she is a good girl, pls try and mend ways with her pls.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Just Be Friends With My Ex-girlfriend? by zabson(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
malele:

If u love the girl and she is a good girl, pls try and mend ways with her pls.
Yeah I'll say she is...tnx bro.

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Quotes To Help You Get Over A Break Up / Ladies Alert!!!!!! / Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.