Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (29154 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2006
Does that means David you dont know the difference between knowing the truth and learning?

But i should have known that. Knowing the Truth is consistence with having faith and belief while learning is a continuos process of knowing other things, meeting new people, hearing new perspectives, and basically getting more knowledgeable.

If you are still confuse Mr David then it has to do with your negative attitude, shallowness of intellect and corrupted mindset. There is practically nothing i can do about that
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2006
Stop being two-faced mr belloti!

Your lack of quality education is probably behind your confused and disjointed posts.

Is it possible to come here simply to learn lies? You claim to be on this site to "learn" yet you already know the "truth"! Does that make sense to you?

How can you know the "truth" and yet still be trying to "learn"? Learn what? Lies?

belloti:

Does that means David you don't know the difference between knowing the truth and learning?

But i should have known that. Knowing the Truth is consistence with having faith and belief while learning is a continuos process of knowing other things, meeting new people, hearing new perspectives, and basically getting more knowledgeable.

If you are still confuse Mr David then it has to do with your negative attitude, shallowness of intellect and corrupted mindset. There is practically nothing i can do about that

Still you expose the intellectually quality of ur quranic education. Here is what truth means - a fact that has been verified. It has nothing to do with "consistence with having faith and belief"! - whatever that nonsensical babble meant!

You say learning is "a continous process of knowing OTHER THINGS! - What other things? What are those things that are not included in the learning process?

I would suggest you not reply than further expose your Yerimaistic ignorance again!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2006
David, there you go again. I am going to roll out my educational achievements here to satisfy your mundane thoughts. When i was explaining the issues, i restricted myself to the context of this thread but when you choose to go beyond to prove the presence or a semblance of some academic proweress, i am only amused and thankful. its still part of learning.

I invite Havila to come in and broker some peaceful settlement for a better and more rewarding exchange here. grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2006
@ belloti

you are still playing musical chairs with your earlier incongruity in claiming to be here to "learn" while standing by the "truth".
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2006
David what i dont understand is that you want me to become a christian or what?. i only need some insight about christianity and thats what i call learning. I am also a comparative religion scholar, if you know what i mean. grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2006
@Belloti and Davidylan,
Okay, okay my dear brothers; enough now! let there be peace, and there is peace! grin "Blessed are the peacemakers, for we shall be called children of God." So let me receive some blessings here by brokering a peacedeal. God bless you both.

Now, Belloti, having answered your question on Christianity; can you summarise the various responses and explainations we've given you on Christianity, so we can see whether you understand it or not. Thereby we can clarify any grey area. Now that is called Learning.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2006
belloti:

David what i don't understand is that you want me to become a christian or what?. i only need some insight about christianity and thats what i call learning. I am also a comparative religion scholar, if you know what i mean. grin

Yeah belloti, i perfectly understand. You need some "insight" into biblical "contradictions" to ease your uneasiness about the apparent incongruity that Islam represents.

Yeah dear, i know you are a quranic "scholar", keep producing more almajiris!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2006
Belloti why you no go happily preach about heaven in a moslem way you be man and as such hope to bang many virgins wey you no deserve after marryng 4 wives here on earth. Dont speak for the poor moslem women oh who tell you say if i be moslem woman i will be contented after beign maltreated here on earth all because i was unfortunate to be born a woman in a sexually discriminated religion to be united with a man who married 3 women after me and is busy frolickiing with 999 virgins who tell you say i no want be for one man alone in heaven with all his love and attention given to me and our kids alone? If you be woman maybe you no go sing this kind sweet song about heaven as you no get anything to gain as a woman you are not meant to enjoy sex maybe allah should have made men with both dicks and holes as women are not important in the molem world. Islam is absolutly not for me. Alll those women wey dey support islam i am sure it pains dem in secrete when they get married and their guys marry new wives. only moslem women with rich husbands enjoy the religion as money makes things acceptable.

love you bro
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by nuru(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2006
The sweetness of Paradise, non can describe it, just like a baby in the womb cannot comprehend fully the 'goods and evil' of this world. All description of Paradise that Muslims believe are allegorical. The real thing when we enter will be incomparably sweeter.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2007
hannydarl, i didnt get to read your post on time as i was away for Sallah Holiday with Madam and my kids. Am sure if you can ask any muslim woman you can find around you, she should gladly tell you how wonderful and sweet it is to be a muslim woman. I think you should consider it too. There is nothing like being a muslim, We thank God for His guidance.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by m4malik(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2007
Belloti,

belloti:

Am sure if you can ask any muslim woman you can find around you, she should gladly tell you how wonderful and sweet it is to be a muslim woman. I think you should consider it too. There is nothing like being a muslim, We thank God for His guidance.

Are muslim women in Afghanistan enjoying such sweetness?

What do you think about Ayatollah Khomeini's display of the sweetness you mentioned?

Okay, I'm not scaring your enquirer. . . but perhaps we would have the opportunity of digging more about this subject from Islam's revered scriptures.

Shallom.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2007
Yeah yeah thats why many of them are proudly speaking in support of your moslem paradise i repeat i dont want to be united to a man who will be busy doing 999 virgins in a so called sexcrazed heaven. believe me no woman is happy to share the love of her husband with another woman be it her sister or best friend she only chooses those two because if she must have another woman in her home then let it be someone she knows. No woman whether moslem, christian, budist or pagan will appreciate a heaven where all she gets for her dedication is food and being re united probably as the second wife to a husbend who busies himself exploring young virgins if the moslem women will be allowed to air their views without recieving canes to their backs they will tell you men a lot of things you wont believe what they are passing through all in the name of religion. thanks anyway for the invitation but id rather remain in my faith as a christian i hope to be in a paradise where i wont share my husbands love and where the reward is not fre sex but equal,blissfull and peaceful co existence between the man and the woman. salute madam 4 me.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2007
one funny thing i noticed when there is a cellebration or a sport or any merryment the moslem women are nowhere near there yet when the men feel they are been threatend they send the women out on demonstrations making us believe that the poor creatures have a right to speak yeah yeah now whos fooling who all those women should wonder why the men dont allow them to show face when better dey but let them show face when them wan demonstrate life as a typical moslem woman is hectic and unwanted howmany moslem men in iraq iran etc will want to come back as you put it "well protected loved and respected moslem womam"did i hear you say God forbid?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hannydarl, can you tell me what you d rather have as a woman in heaven? Before you answer that i assure that a woman shall also get all she desired in heaven and if the love of her life here on earth happen to be there too she d rather get connected back with him. You know we are talking about real husband and wife here, so what are you saying?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2007
I hear the Muslim women in paradise are left to contend not only with 3 other women as they experienced on earth but with 72 virgins with endless hymen and men also.
Left with the same bearded fella that beat them 'lightly' here on earth,what a tragedy.

well Mohammed says most of the Muslim women are in hell anyways for not satisfying the menfolk here on earth,I don't know if that's any relief.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
Belloti i told you not to speak on behalf of women you are not quallified to know if a woman would rather be with a 'husband' wholl be too bussy enjoying himself to notice her or she'd rather want to be alone so please before i explode mr woman mind reader stop speaking on the womans behalf if your wife or sister or anyother moslem woman is giving me your theory i will understand. Thats the mistake islam is making they think for the woman how the hell do imams know what is in a womans mind her desiers, wants,pains likes if she dosent tell you please let women in islam for once do the talking of what they feel.ii magine i asked a moslem guy once why the mans brothers or relatives take over his property at his demise leaving his wife and kids at their mercy he said because women dont know what to do with money and that women easily find help from people around who give them alms whereas the dead mans brother who cannot easily find alms can live off his brothers wealth and if he is kind enough helps to train the dead guys kids.he said man should marry many wives so that the women will sruggle to keep his love and that women dont know how they feel and what they feel so a man should be there to controll them what nonsense i am a woman and i know i am stong willed and can survive here on earth with men if i have to. Besides to anser your question i want to be in a heaven where the woman and man praise God all day long with a full stomach good health lack of thievs and men who think they own the earth and the woman is just a piece of art to satisfy their stomach ans their dicks.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2007
i forgot to let you know i am married also and i know it will break my heart if i go to heaven rejoicing only to find out that god gave my dear husband 999 virgins to keep him warm and i only get to share his bed when he feels sorry for me and takes a break from his sexcapade. i wamt to be the only apple of my ogas eyes here and the world beyound got it?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by shahan(f): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2007
***dazed!! >> lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2007
hannydarl:

i forgot to let you know i am married also and i know it will break my heart if i go to heaven rejoicing only to find out that god gave my dear husband 999 virgins to keep him warm and i only get to share his bed when he feels sorry for me and takes a break from his sexcapade. i wamt to be the only apple of my ogas eyes here and the world beyound got it?

Honey,enjoy your husband here on earth.
In heaven,we are made as angels,the Bible says.
There is no sex and no marriage.

listen to this by Jesus.

Mat 22:23 The same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Him and asked Him,
Mat 22:24 saying: "Teacher, Moses said that if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.
Mat 22:25 "Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother.
Mat 22:26 "Likewise the second also, and the third, even to the seventh.
Mat 22:27 "Last of all the woman died also.
Mat 22:28 "Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her."
Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.
Mat 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God* in heaven
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2007
This is why I still insist that allah cannot be same as The Lord Jehovah
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by shahan(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2007
babyosisi:

That's one reason why the Bible is a corrupt document to Muhammad! Infact, any holy writ is a corrupt book to him if it discounts his favourite hobbies (pedophilia, rape, coitus interruptus, indiscriminate sex, incest, frolicking with 72 virgins, and such).
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2007
babyosisi, I know there is no sex or marriage in heaven but according to "muslim" way, I would rather be the only apple of my husband's eyes. cool
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2007
same here.
Would love to be the only sugar in his tea.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2007
You guys are amazing. No sex in heaven? oh my God. How can you even say that?. Anyway thats the biblical contraptions but then what else do you get to do in heaven?

Hannydarl, i wasnt speaking the mind of women i was only asking you to assist in telling me from the womens' perspective. i knew how a woman mostly loves their men and probably will love to stick with them come rain come shine.

Babyosisi, i love those biblical quotes about inheriting wives. That doesnt even sound in tune with your own perception am sure. But then its the Bible. grin cheesy
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by shahan(f): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2007
@belloti,

belloti:

You guys are amazing. No sex in heaven? oh my God. How can you even say that?

Does it surprise you? I'm not surprised you would object - because that's what Muhammad thought and repudiated. He denounced the very idea that there won't be sex in heaven, and made up the idea that anyone who died for *allah's cause would inherit virgins and young boys for the express purpose of frolicking in celestial sex.

Let me ask you this: after all the sex you have here on earth, what results from the idea of having sex in heaven? Just for the fun of it - or you also expect children to be born as well . . . in heaven?

You really do not understand what Jesus taught: "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven" (Matt. 22:30).

Question: what do the angels of God do in heaven - and do their activities include having sex in heaven?

I said earlier that the very idea of no sex in heaven was one of the biggest issue Muhammad had - for he did not know the power of righteousness and thought it impossible for man to exist in heaven in absolute purity.

belloti:

. Anyway thats the biblical contraptions but then what else do you get to do in heaven?

Read the rest in Revelation. Get back to me and we'll offer you what you might have missed.

belloti:

i wasnt speaking the mind of women i was only asking you to assist in telling me from the womens' perspective. i knew how a woman mostly loves their men and probably will love to stick with them come rain come shine.

You can never guarantee that in Muhammad's theology. A woman has no choice in paradise, and can be given to just about any man whom the prophet and his *allah deem fit.

belloti:

Babyosisi, i love those biblical quotes about inheriting wives. That doesnt even sound in tune with your own perception am sure. But then its the Bible.

At least, as a thinking man you know what doesn't sound in tune with anyone's perception; and if you read issues in context, you see that those who came with the question to Jesus were cooking up a fictitious gist. Jesus used the occasion to establish a reality of what happens in heaven.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2007
belloti:

You guys are amazing. No sex in heaven? oh my God. How can you even say that?. Anyway thats the biblical contraptions but then what else do you get to do in heaven?

O ye heathens and worshippers of a hedonistic idol? Is sex the only thing that is available in "heaven"? Is our reason for going to heaven hinged on sex alone?
What of virgins and those who are not married and have not had sex for decades? Are they idle?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by mrpataki(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2007
So sex is the ultimate bounty of Jannat undecided

What a sick religion! angry
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
mr pataki, the title of the thread and the very first post should provide answer to your question. David, the emphasis on sex was created by you guys to ridicule the whole essence of our arguements. i choose to go along with you as a response to issues raised. But we all know that Heaven is much more than just sex. But then sex is an essential part of our life and we cant shy away from it. Heaven is about abundance and affluence. Its about having everything you ever wish for. Its about wining, dining and rollicking. Its the ultimate state of happinness.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by shahan(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2007
belloti:

Heaven is much more than just sex. But then sex is an essential part of our life and we can't shy away from it. Heaven is about abundance and affluence. Its about having everything you ever wish for. Its about wining, dining and rollicking. Its the ultimate state of happinness.

Aauuuwww goodness gracious!! undecided

Is that what you're hoping for in the hereafter - caldrons of liquor and damsels to attend your base pleasures??
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Genial(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2007
hannydarl:

belloti:

Hannydarl, i wasnt speaking the mind of women i was only asking you to assist in telling me from the womens' perspective. i knew how a woman mostly loves their men and probably will love to stick with them come rain come shine.

Babyosisi, i love those biblical quotes about inheriting wives. That doesnt even sound in tune with your own perception am sure. But then its the Bible. grin cheesy

babyosisi:

Honey,enjoy your husband here on earth.

listen to this by Jesus.

Mat 22:23 The same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Him and asked Him,
Mat 22:24 saying: "Teacher, Moses said that if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.
Mat 22:25 "Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother.
Mat 22:26 "Likewise the second also, and the third, even to the seventh.
Mat 22:27 "Last of all the woman died also.
Mat 22:28 "Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her."
Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.
Mat 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God* in heaven

In the interest of clarification, I will add here that the Lord's statement was not referrring to angels with regard to estate or position, but their spiritual state. A spirit, which is what man ultimately is, has no gender. Sexual intercourse is the physical equivalent of spiritual intimacy encapsulated in (intense) worship. Do away with the body (as it is now) and there is no place for sexual intercourse.

To anyone with spiritual experience, such a thing as sex in the spirit is simply ridiculous.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2007
Unfortunately Shahan, Yes, Heaven is a place for absolute enjoyment.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by trinigirl1(f): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2007
While I am by no means an authority on the doctrine of Islam, what I'm reading here has given me the impression that Islam is a very carnal religion.  Christianity is in direct contrast.

We believe that "to be carnally minded is death (spiritual), but to be spirutally minded  is life (spiritual) and peace".

This corrupt and corruptible flesh may die, rot and turn to dust.  It has no reward.  It is just a vessel and the pleasures of the flesh perish.

The eternal spirit man inside the body is what matters.  So the pleasures of the spirit are different to carnal pleasures.
The more in tune with your spirit you become, the less your craving for natural things like sex, food etc.
God is a spirit.

I may sound repetitive but that's on purpose.  Carnal pleasures for carnal man, spiritual pleasures for the spirit man.
Our reward is spiritual, not carnal.

If any religion claims a heaven after death that still feeds carnal (sinful) pleasure I seriously doubt its virtue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From Self-service / My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.