Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (29158 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 12:47am On Nov 23, 2006
Leave am, e don chop eba belleful!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2006
no e don drink fura de nunu come get diarrhea.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2006
E be like tuwo shinkafa plus burukutu dey d guy belle.

How jazzman olofin talk am? " i don chop amala with jigga, for shitta, an yokun l'eko now, it's getting bigger, abeg ojb pour me some more beer!!!"
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 1:05am On Nov 23, 2006
E be like say tuwo shinkafa plus burukutu dey do swimming competition for dis guy belle.

How jazzman olofin talk am? " i don chop amala with jigga, for shitta, an yokun l'eko now, it's getting bigger, abeg ojb pour me some more beer!!!"
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2006
I think Havila as a person is a nice guy. But i dont think any one else is bad too. we are all cool. You know why i came to the conclusion that Christians hang so much on Jesus rather than on his message?. For an average christian, its always the verbal proclamation of the aceptance that gives him satisfaction but the booze, fornications, crimes and endulgence are just part of life. i believe an armed robber would gladly tell you he accept jesus as his lord and saviour and still feel cool.

In Islam it doesnt matter how long you keep repeating the testimony as long as you didnt do the good works, show love to your neighbour, stay away from troubles you may just end up in greater anger of going to the fire of hell. The Holy Quran says in Suratul Asr ;

1. Wal Asr - Swear with Asr
2. Inna insana lafi Husr - Verily Human beings are in a state of loss
3. Illal lathina amanu wa amilu salihati - Except those who believed and did the good works
4. Wata wasau bil haqq wata wa sau bissabri - Those that were truthful and those that were patient

But how comes you guys seem to know the menu on my dining mat? its always Fura de Nono and Tuwon Shinkafa. But no to alcohol and never Insha Allah.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2006
@Babyosisi: Happy Thanks Giving. Now to your analogy of Fake Dollar versus real Dollar. Is this what your Bible has amounted to in your heart since the Qur'an says that has under gone metamorphosis? If you dispute this claim, then you should bring us the authentic copy of the original. It has to be an exact copy of the Original. You have to give it to us in the language or languages of its revelation. You have to give it to us in its exact text. Then we have to then examine whatever are the earliest offshoots in the many languages it is now written in. They must be exactly in wording. Then they must be exact in sentence. I am sure you do not have this and even your leadership and the webmasters do not have this.

Here is an acceptable analysis; The chrsitians , conveniently ignore the argument of the Jews that Jesus was no more that a Rabbi in their ethnic history. Why, because they believe that their religion was complete with Moses. They have lived in their history from Moses and up to John, son of Zacarriah, with allof the prophets falling in line in the path laid down by Moses. None had a new viewpoint until jesus came.

However when Jesus made his declaration of New advanced way, claiming that he was their expected Messiah, still advocating the same path and keeping the laws that Moses came with , there was a big problem. You will see that their is no practicing Jew who will say that any of the Old testament verse, refers to Jesus. You will know that that they are still waiting for their Messiah, this clearly shows that from the time of jesus to now, the Jews who are so smart, as per the statement of the Arab Woman Psychologist quite candidly argued with the Arab Muslim scholar on Al Jazzira. Yet, the Christian are quick to argue that the Old testament verses do not refer to Jesus. The stupidity then is between the jews and christians who use this same book to argue each other out of context.

The American agents from the Department of Justice and the people in the US Mint under the department of treasury do have eye for being able to tell us the difference between Fake and real Dollar, even when the fake is flawless that may even full the testing pen/machine that most Marchants have to prevent fake monies from their establishments. I do not want to educate you about money. Do you know that America is telling the world that North Korea is minting the US Dollars in order to fund its evil Nuclear ambition? How is this huge amount of money entering the world currency market? It is real to ordinary eyes, even to the expert it is real, but not the American government who know real from fake and do know that there is a minting of the fake currency currently in production, by the N. Koreans. Please pay attention: They did not say others are producing fake money, they say N. Korea. They say it is being passed around, which means people indeed organization, businesses, governments, perhaps are accepting these fake moneys. I am telling you something here. Please apply it to THe BIBLE.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2006
belloti:

I think Havila as a person is a nice guy. But i don't think any one else is bad too. we are all cool. You know why i came to the conclusion that Christians hang so much on Jesus rather than on his message?. For an average christian, its always the verbal proclamation of the aceptance that gives him satisfaction but the booze, fornications, crimes and endulgence are just part of life. i believe an armed robber would gladly tell you he accept jesus as his lord and saviour and still feel cool.

@Belloti,
Thanks for your validation of my person and concluding I am a nice guy. Small time politician grin grin I told you before that I can perceive something happening in your spirit. Jesus is knocking and you will probably be the Saint Paul the Apostle to Zamfara State, insha Jehovah!!
Now to your post, you are wrong but understandably so: there is nothing like the 'average' christian or the 'full' christian. It is either Jesus is your Lord and Saviour or NOT. This is our saving faith. A saving faith in christ happens when you accept the Lord--> this is called conversion. After conversion of a Christian comes Regeneration: this involves your growing and maturing in your faith, trust and understanding of the ways and thought of God for your life. If an armed robber genuinely accepts jesus christ, yes christ loves him. But the saving faith will then result in his regeneration and he will become a new person who will no longer rob because the spirit of God will constantly convict him of the truth. But he will still face the punishment according to the laws of the land but spiritually, he/she has been forgiven. Jesus died for ALL sins, it is now left for sinners to accept the free offer of this sacrifice to be saved.
You talk as if fornication, drinking etc is the prerogative of christians, what a false, indoctrinated, ignorant thought. Belloti, I know for certain through various qualitative studies in sexual & reproductive health done in Nigeria that Homosexuality is headquartered in Northern Nigeria. They are called 'Dan Daudu' all over the north despite your 'yeye' sharia. Some of the largest breweries are in the northern nigeria. Also, quite recently, a Saudi royal prince was discovered to house a young 'boyfriend' in a secret mansion he bourght in London despite having a family in Medina. Do I think only muslims are homosexuals and drunkards? NO!! Are you getting my matured eivdence-based line of thinking.?
I told you before that I like your positive attitude on our politics discussion forum, you are young; and we need a lot of forward thinking like-minded, progressive people in Nigeria/Africa to confront the challenges of the coming decades. But Belloti: "What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but loses his soul?"(Mark 8 vs 36)
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2006
belloti:

For an average christian, its always the verbal proclamation of the aceptance that gives him satisfaction but the booze, fornications, crimes and endulgence are just part of life. i believe an armed robber would gladly tell you he accept jesus as his lord and saviour and still feel cool.

1. No where in the bible does Jesus talk about "an average christian". He that believeth on Jesus shall be saved and he that does not is damned already! There is no sitting on the fence.

2. Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Note that while the bible places an emphasis on the verbal confession of the Lord Jesus as Saviour, it is clear that a mere verbal confession WITHOUT the corresponding heartfelt belief is empty and does not guarantee genuine salvation. It is that heartfelt belief and not the mere confession (which is very important!) that helps the christian to obtain salvation that conquers sin

3. The crimes you mention are not peculiar ONLY to those who regard themselves as "christians". Infact booze and fornication have been the mainstay of muslims right from the time of the "prophet" in the name of marrying many wives! Are there no terrorists who commit murder and shout Allahu Akbar? Are they feeling cool too? What makes a REAL CHRISTIAN stand out from those who merely fill in "christian" on religion slots on forms is abstinence from sin!

belloti:

In Islam it doesnt matter how long you keep repeating the testimony as long as you didnt do the good works, show love to your neighbour, stay away from troubles you may just end up in greater anger of going to the fire of hell. The Holy Quran says in Suratul Asr ;

But how comes you guys seem to know the menu on my dining mat? its always Fura de Nono and Tuwon Shinkafa. But no to alcohol and never Insha Allah.

And here is where christianity and Islam differ, for the bible saith, faith without works is dead. At the same time, it also says "for our righteousness (good works) is as filthy rags before the Lord". Mere good works without salvation is a huge waste of time, with salvation comes a heart that does good works not because it is a requirement for heaven but because it is now a part of his lifestyle. For not I that liveth but Christ that liveth in me!!

BTW, tuwo shinkafa with egusi soup is excellent!!!!! Fura de nono urgh!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2006
Lol, what about burukutu?

God i hate that tuwo shinkafa, eh?! It's so sticky-icky oooh-weee!!!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2006
Lol, what about burukutu?

God i hate that tuwo shinkafa, eh?! It's so sticky-icky oooh-weee!!!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2006
@gbade.x: All of that is better than eating pork and all its by products. Its the worst kind of meat. You got my drift!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2006
olabowale:

@gbade.x: All of that is better than eating pork and all its by products. Its the worst kind of meat. You got my drift!

Why? simply because an ignorant maurading bandit says so? Is pork worse than snake or vultures?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2006
olabowale:

All of that is better than eating pork and all its by products. Its the worst kind of meat. You got my drift!

Davidylan/Gbade.x et al;
I really thank God for the teachings of Lord Jesus Christ in the Bible because indeed they are light unto the path of those who choose to believe; instead of walking in darkness and bondage of some "bizzare instructions received by a prophet while under the blanket with a 9 year old girl or in a cave."

In Matthew 15 vs 10-11, Jesus Christ told the Pharisees('far they see') and the rest of the crowd that: "Listen and understand. What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.' "

Muhammed taught 'Dont eat pork', but his life and teachings are as filthy as a pig rolling in the mud.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 4:42am On Nov 24, 2006
Havila, you took the words right out my mouth!!

And 1 mo' thing: righteousness doesn't come from without, it's within. I can desist from eating pork, do abolutions and the likes but my heart can be as evil as Hilter, and those laws become more or less routine. But when heart's righteous, that righteousness would be reflected and manifesting in my actions, speech and thought. In other words, "it becomes you", so to speak.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2006
@Davidylan: View gbade.x data. He is only 19 years old. Younger than my last child. Even though I disagree with him, we are from opposite ends of religious spectrum, but I do not mind to read his contribution. Even he shorten my name and I have not complaint to him about it. Unfortunately, you are different. You never write with the decorum of any civility and you only criticise other people's writing without providing any tangible materialsof your own. I do not know if Rochester NY has that negative impact on you that mired you in ignorance, since you had told me that your mother is a Doctor, you must have raise right by her!

Go back to the foundamentals of your upbringings. The Yoruba people are go as any people in raising their latest generation. Be as civil as gbade.x, at least. Do not absorb the negatives of america without the positives. The Cuomos, The Kennedys, etc, regardless of their 'whiteness' have respect amongst one another. If you do not have anything worthy to say, stay away from just entering nonsensical and stop just asking questions. American education is more than empty questioning alone in debates.

Also, study havila, Babyosisi, etc and you will find that they defend their religion with materials from Bible. Even though I completely disagree with them, you need to at least try to put something down, not the usual "" You need to do better.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2006
hey, whats happening here. we are back to the use of harsh words.

my question is that do christians really sanctioned the eating of pork meat?.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2006
Islam allows a person to defend his/her honor, when necessay. At least when you need to verbalise your defense do so.

Unfortunately, some say that they do not have to do that. But they are the ones to fir Tomahawk from their mouth and even go to preemptive strike/attack. I am being very proverbial here. They do it as individual, group or country and ethnicity. Theirs are the 1000 years of domination plan! They say an eye for an eye is cruel, because the believe turning the other cheek. But will tey do it? Have they ever done it? Instead, the are the one to strike you first, forcefully I may add and then instead of an eye, they chop off the head from the neck! What a load of hypocracy1

On CNN International, yesterday, you find a White American Professor from University of Wisconsin having a view that is different from the norm on 99. I sometimes wonder what is the tuth, really. In all God is the Knower of all truth. He knows and sees all things, complete in His Might always.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2006
olabowale:

Islam allows a person to defend his/her honor, when necessay. At least when you need to verbalise your defense do so.

Unfortunately, some say that they do not have to do that. But they are the ones to fir Tomahawk from their mouth and even go to preemptive strike/attack. I am being very proverbial here. They do it as individual, group or country and ethnicity. Theirs are the 1000 years of domination plan! They say an eye for an eye is cruel, because the believe turning the other cheek. But will tey do it? Have they ever done it? Instead, the are the one to strike you first, forcefully I may add and then instead of an eye, they chop off the head from the neck! What a load of hypocracy1

On CNN International, yesterday, you find a White American Professor from University of Wisconsin having a view that is different from the norm on 99. I sometimes wonder what is the tuth, really. In all God is the Knower of all truth. He knows and sees all things, complete in His Might always.

The response here seems so random.
Quest-ce que c'est?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2006
@ osisibaby

C'est unbelievable. Odikwa getting tiresome

@olabowale:

about the name shortening, my bad. Meant no disrespect. Usually with names i shorten or get it funkdafied, y'nah mean?

What it is folks?! Let's us just keep it civil so that we can have a meaningful discourse. . . . though we drive each other nuts.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 25, 2006
@ Olabowale,

Most unfortunately, i was raised with parents who never spared the use of words when necessary. I was raised by a father who did not understand the meaning of political correctness. Sorry dear if you think my words are too sharp, unfortunately i have no time for sweet words with those whose hearts are seared with the rod of iron! I was raised never to suffer fools, hypocrites and the unitelligent. It is not pride, it is simply refusing to compromise or sit on the fence!

belloti:

my question is that do christians really sanctioned the eating of pork meat?.

And what is the REASON why muslims do not eat pork yet feel comfortable eating snakes, vultures, ants, sheep, goat, cows, lizards frogs e.t.c.?

that is the first question to address rather than mischievously pushing the pork idiosyncracies on christians!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by olabowale(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2006
@Davidylan: I had responded to you in another thread. You repeat the same weakness again, even as I had encouraged you to copy our mutual friend/brother havila and look at the behaviour of this young man gbade.x. Have something to say,even when you ask question, let it be thought provoking. American education has changed some. Yet I have a brother who went to school in Rochestter.

Now, if I have to put on the same game face to answer your 'Most Unfortunate" response to my advice to you, I will then remind you that if I were from your family and you talk to me in the way you have consistently did; then it will not be surprising that i tell some other family member who is older than you but younger than me, since you always say that I am suffering the 'middle age and gray hair syndrome, to give you a good family beatdown because you have no home training. You are rude to the shamelessly naked point that you could talk about your parents and your refusal to accept their gentleness as you had described iabove. It really proves the yoruba proverb that says: Nimu Ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti jade. But you are the reverse of this, rude and unabashful. For these two reasons, I will stop responding to you until you trulu improve. I do not need to get involve with you because it is negative all the time.

There are some of those animals that are eaten not because of religion, but cultural. The Yoruba christians, (Kiriyo, Please laugh) too, eat all of these. Muslims under compelling condition to preserve life can eat pork or if they are forced to doing it, as the Israeli Soldiers did with many captured arab muslims in the wars and incursions between them. I know because i had friends who were officers of the IDF who told me this atrocities. The evil within the hearts of men. Not that i am saying that the muslims do not have a lot of improvement and adjustments yo make. But you Kiriyos always thing that the christians never did any evil, you always turn everything to politics, ethnic race, but never religions even as they fight their own kinf as in the old Yogoslavia, or in the current CRUSADE!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2006
olabowale:

Not that i am saying that the muslims do not have a lot of improvement and adjustments yo make. But you Kiriyos always thing that the christians never did any evil, you always turn everything to politics, ethnic race, but never religions even as they fight their own kinf as in the old Yogoslavia, or in the current CRUSADE!

@Olabowale/Belloti,
Call Christians 'whatever' you like, it does not remove the truth and the fact that "Jesus is Lord." The Word say so, the Spirit bear witness of the fact/truth and devil himself knows it.
I can confidently tell you that 'Christians never did any evil.' because anybody that does evil is not doing it as unto the Lord Jesus, maybe fulfilling a personal agenda.
Mahatma Ghandi said several years ago that: "If I could find Christians truly like Christ, I would be one too."
This statement is a FACT but unfortunately for Mahatma Ghandi, it is an ignorant philosophy.
Ghandi evaluated the life, teachings and messages of Jesus Christ and he found the Prince of Peace and the Son of Rigteousness, a Divine being who though knows no sin but became sin for the sake of mankind. He (i.e Ghandi) then thought, correctly that if all christians could be like Jesus, the world would be different and better. The so called "Christians" he knew preached love but practised discrimination, they taught righteousness but probably perpetuated a system that reinforced poverty and despair (e.g. the former Brithsh colonial powers in India). But are they really Christians who have made Jesus Christ their personal Lord and Saviour and under the guidance of the spirit of God?, N to the O i.e NO!!! The most important word here is "personal" highlighted!! Those he knew were truly there for the purpose and objectives of British government, and not Jesus Christ; however the true Christians who know Jesus as their Lord were the ones who fought in Britain for such issues like abolishion of slavery and colonialism (e.g Mr.Wilberfore among many others), or will say the truth like the Congressman who prayed in Kansas state senate in the US, etc etc and many many others preaching and living the true gosple of Jesus Christ.
Can any right thinking person look at the life and lifestyle and teachings of muhammed, and such a person will genuinely want to become a muslim on the basis of that evaluation? Most likely NOT!!!
Dont be surprise Mahatma Ghandi said so: Jesus said in John 14 vs 6 that: "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me" and He also said in Mattew 11 vs 27-29: [color=#990000[b]]"All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."[/color][/b]

Ghandi was ignorant because he based his conclusion or decision on the 'people' he saw rather than the 'truth or the personality' he 'read' about i.e Jesus the Christ. Salvation is a personal things and not a collective decision because he is not going to be judged on the 'people' but on 'his' own faith in salvation. Because It is written in 1 Corinthians 3 vs 8 & 10 that: (cool "Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and EVERY MAN shall receive his OWN reward according to his OWN labour."
(10) According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation (i.e faith in Jesus as basis of salvation), and another buildeth thereon (i.e further exhortations). But let EVERY MAN `take heed how he buildeth thereupon."
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by angelz(f): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2006
Babyosisi, davidylan, roscodaddy, havilah & odas almost killd me wit dia post. Esp. Babyosisi n Davidylan. U guys said many intrestin tins, bt l luv belloti's stance. Few muslims wil bhav like him, unlik olab wu was rude n agresiv, bello was calm. Dat's a true servant of Allah. Am sure if yall r 2 c each oda n xpres d tots abov, neibors wil jus wak up one day n found 1 dead wit his/her family. Tnk ALLAH we cant b traced.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2006
Lmao!!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2006
no,I know that olabowole and I can have lunch together if we meet.
(and bellotti only in broad daylight,he is like a volcano,I'll hate to say the wrong thing)
In a halal restaurant if he prefers.
I love the guy and I know he has a good heart.
I know I can truly call him brother!! someday.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2006
davidylan:

Why? simply because an ignorant maurading bandit says so? Is pork worse than snake or vultures?

Jokes apart,do they really eat vultures and snakes.
Snakes I understand tastes like fish but vultures are the dirtiest animals,dead body eaters,Muslims eat vultures?
Somebody answer me with proof,this is new information.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Aggressa(m): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2006
@Angel
I agree with Babyosisi: you guys might be surprised but I quite like Olabowale very much; we are alike a little but on different sides; and he always get's me going with the way he get's angry easily but he's getting clamer now, we always have our moments of angry angry lipsrsealed , no doubt.
But Belloti, I am very suspicious of peoples like him, always trying to be a politician and say what people will like to hear.
Olabowale is going to be like (Apostle Paul) whom he dislike very much now, but somebody like him will similarly take the gosple all out and completely when he is touched by God very soon.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 26, 2006
babyosisi:

Jokes apart,do they really eat vultures and snakes.
Snakes I understand tastes like fish but vultures are the dirtiest animals,dead body eaters,Muslims eat vultures?
Somebody answer me with proof,this is new information.

Not sure if i've seen them do it but it seems the quran has nothing against frogs, lizards, vultures, snakes (which tastes like chicken IMHO) except the PIG!! It makes you take a second look at a pig, wondering what makes it so different as to make muslims kill you for giving them pork!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2006
davidylan:

Not sure if i've seen them do it but it seems the quran has nothing against frogs, lizards, vultures, snakes (which tastes like chicken IMHO) except the PIG!! It makes you take a second look at a pig, wondering what makes it so different as to make muslims kill you for giving them pork!

Could be the pig reminded Mo of himself
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2006
Lol, sing along ppl,

" clikity-clank, clickity-clank, money goes into my PIGGY bank!"
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2006
I heard they found a car at Minneapolis St Paul loaded with Bomb materials seemed like someone couldn't wait for his share of virgins.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2006
babyosisi:

I heard they found a car at Minneapolis St Paul loaded with Bomb materials seemed like someone couldn't wait for his share of virgins.

Someone probably hurrying away to collect his share of the bounties of jannat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.