Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (31547 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Free Dasuki Or We’ll Shut Down Oil, Gas Activities, Militants Tells FG / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by paulsir: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
after all the chest beating like roman reign in wwe,that they will bring down naija,kanu is about 7 days old in DSS special room battling with malaria.I believe he must have been given a lots of factory reset slaps and blackberry flashing beatings.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by billyG(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
mralabs:
Over 2 Million Casualties in the Last Episode that OJukwu himself featured in, even with the with the full Military strength of the Eastern Region at that time, yet they suffered large casualties. Violence will not do it in 21st Century, diplomacy is what will. You can still go wit the former and allow your younger generation go through something much worse than what you see in the pix below.

Yes, I'm from the west and I wish the Igbos well in the quest for Biafra, your Leaders and street touts shouldn't just be stup*d as OJukwu.

#What the Igbos fail to understand is that Ojukwu's quest for Biafra war borne out of Selfishness, Pride, Ego and personal gains, OJukwu couldn't stand Gowon been his head of state then. And he tried his shot at Biafra and failed acutely. When you're true and sincere about a pursuit you will definitely succeed. Lie can never stand the test of Time, which was the sole reason OJukwu failed. George Washington Succeeded, why didn't OJukwu? Honesty and Integrity got the United States of America for Washington and the People of America.
Those fools just want there children to suffer malnutirtion ,famine & starvation.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by paulsir: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
billyG:

Those fools just want there children to suffer malnutirtion ,famine & starvation.
it might not happen,many of them are flesh eater.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by billyG(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
mralabs:
Over 2 Million Casualties in the Last Episode that OJukwu himself featured in, even with the with the full Military strength of the Eastern Region at that time, yet they suffered large casualties. Violence will not do it in 21st Century, diplomacy is what will. You can still go wit the former and allow your younger generation go through something much worse than what you see in the pix below.

Yes, I'm from the west and I wish the Igbos well in the quest for Biafra, your Leaders and street touts shouldn't just be stup*d as OJukwu.

#What the Igbos fail to understand is that Ojukwu's quest for Biafra war borne out of Selfishness, Pride, Ego and personal gains, OJukwu couldn't stand Gowon been his head of state then. And he tried his shot at Biafra and failed acutely. When you're true and sincere about a pursuit you will definitely succeed. Lie can never stand the test of Time, which was the sole reason OJukwu failed. George Washington Succeeded, why didn't OJukwu? Honesty and Integrity got the United States of America for Washington and the People of America.
Those fools just want there children to suffer malnutirtion,famine & starvation.even d propose landlock biafralnd of anamb,imo,ebony,abia,enugu cannot contain their population.will they abandon their ppties in other part of naijalnd,will be north be will to sell food & livestocks 2 them,will d fed.govt allow them to use PH or calabar port?will they be able 2 stand thereselves since they are not united which state is going 2 dominate d other politically,will an ebonyiman be there presido?or wawaman.will they not fight themselves to finish like S.sudan 4 political position,lands,food & other limited resources?Hmm let them think well B4 they shoot themselves ind foot again.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
yet the dude called Nnamdi Kanu is still not released... what have they (IPOB) done? Abeg make una no cause unnecessary problem in this India that is at peace at the moment. is certain that Biafra can never be achieved. stop fighting for what u knw nothing about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NigerianDiamond(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
soludo93:

Recognized as a fledging & parasitic state, with zero productivity.

Osun state is a tourist haven and I will give you insight into so many UN world heritage sites therein, same cannot be said of foul-smelling Aba...Spit!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by trapQ: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
instigating and inciting violence against an entire tribe, or tribes?? that is tantamount to treasonable felony. NNAMDI KANU deserves to be in jail.
osazeeblue01:
We need peace. Nigeria should please release KANU.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by okeybarca: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:
idlots...that is how they tore their passports... someone should speak sense into them...anyways...it does not look like they have one.... i happened to have seen a supposed map of biafra...biko remove uyo and ikot ekpene from your list...we are not interested in your biafra struggle... guess am speaking for the majority...

modified...

am sure they are street boys in India... they should get ready to run faster than Ojukwu.... Igbos cannot lead themselves..yet they want a country...THRA5H!!!!!

Do u see how stupid u are.u see d reason education is d key.pls go back to skull very important
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
okeybarca:

Do u see how stupid u are.u see d reason education is d key.pls go back to skull very important

you are the stupid one because i am not.... am sure you are still writing jamb...find a way and gain admission child grin grin by the way..i went to SCHOOL and not SKULL like you did cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by IYANGBALI: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
HENmpty threats since 100AD

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
trustdanalhaji:
we just need chage in nigeria not fight. we are one, no one will separate us.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS APC
u are idiiiioooot ,u & who are one ? Nigeria can never be one , never ! I have never seen water & kerosene mix together ....what concerns okon of calabar & muhammad terrorist of niger rep. In maiduguri ? Nonsense ! In other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by luzhioo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dghhggccc wink[color=#990000][/color] shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by mindtricks: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
mryoungdon:
Some pro-Biafra activists under the aegis of Indigenous People of Biafra have threatened to destroy the Nigerian embassy in India over the detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The activist, who wore vests bearing the insignia of Biafra, staged a protest at the Nigerian High Commission building in New Delhi to demand the release of Kanu.

In a five minute Facebook video, the activist, among other demands, said if Kanu was not released within the next 24 hours, they would destroy the embassy.

The protesters, who chanted a Biafra solidarity song, “Biafra save my bullet when I die,” said not even the Indian police would stop them if Kanu was not released.

One of the activists said, “Today we are all over the world and we are making it very clear. We know your families all over the world. If Nnamdi Kanu is not released within 24 hours, we will bring down this building. Kanu has not done anything wrong, he is a prisoner of conscience kidnapped by the operatives of the Department of State Services. But we are warning that if they fail to release him, we will break down this embassy. Go and call all the police in India, they cannot stop us. We don’t joke about our leader. We are not afraid of jail.”

Another member of the group said, “We don’t mince word. There should not be a clause to his release. After all, this embassy was built with our money. No matter the number of Indian police they put here, we will bring this building down. We are ready to die. We are dead already so we are not afraid of death.”

An unidentified man at the embassy said he would convey their demands to President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://punchng.news/2015/10/880

Signs all is not well with Nigeria.

Issue that was not given best treatment it deserves always still rearing its head.

Can this be wished away?

Both for those protesters, and the govt, there is fire on the mountain!
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

you are the big FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!! you better dakaada if ur still asleep.... If Biafra should exist..do you think an AkwaIbomite will smell presidency..... You wan Namadi abi nnamdi kunu and co to lead us... atleast analyse the Igbo states we have first... is it Abia you are using to compare...i guess you are seeing pictures..go into Abia and check for yourself... Ufan Dakada... you are still sleeping in this 21st century!!!
receive sense in Jesus name , what so ever the hausas gave u to eat I command it out! In Jesus mighty name ,,, amen..'' b4 u will misquote me I'm from Uruan LGA Akwa ibom ..... u are talking of A' ibomite smelling presidency in Biafra , has Akwa ibom ever produced senate president in nigeria let alone president? , oh God , someone all the way from niger rep. Come to the south and take away ur oil and u are here fighting ur immediate brothers '' the s/east ''...listen, in Biafra we will not make any tribe fill marginalized because we have learnt enough from the failed state of nigeria, the earlier u wake up the better for u , dakkada ! ... I'm very sure u are not Akwa ibomite , I know u are a yoruba trying to cause confusion but u have failed ....to hell with nigeria ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Kalvan: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight in the civil war?

HAHA!

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ghananotnaija(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Free Biafra!
Free Yorubaland!
Free Arewastan!
Free Niger Delta!

Nigeria is a prison of nations. It must break up for the people living within its borders to have a bright future!

We Ghanaians support all secessionist movements within Nigeria! May you reach success quickly!
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by kayalla(f): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2015
dem go hang for india na. after they destroy the embassy indian govt govt will send them packing cos they have no embassy, ndi iberibe, disgracing Nigeria since 1959

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by zuchyblink(m): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Yoruba crying for Biafrans as usual
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
receive sense in Jesus name , what so ever the hausas gave u to eat I command it out! In Jesus mighty name ,,, amen..'' b4 u will misquote me I'm from Uruan LGA Akwa ibom ..... u are talking of A' ibomite smelling presidency in Biafra , has Akwa ibom ever produced senate president in nigeria let alone president? , oh God , someone all the way from niger rep. Come to the south and take away ur oil and u are here fighting ur immediate brothers '' the s/east ''...listen, in Biafra we will not make any tribe fill marginalized because we have learnt enough from the failed state of nigeria, the earlier u wake up the better for u , dakkada ! ... I'm very sure u are not Akwa ibomite , I know u are a yoruba trying to cause confusion but u have failed ....to hell with nigeria ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

grin grin ;Dyou are so funny...our southsouth oga that smelled presidency nko..what did he do.... keep on dreaming and thinking of the ideal thing to do instead of facing the present....joseph the dreamer grin grin cheesy wink

modified

and stop using the name of God in vain

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by charlesucheh(m): 1:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Those guys are making the IZZUE worse for the Said KANU.
Cos tnhe louder the Noise, the longer he stays in custody and maybe DIE!
Were they around in the year 1967-1970? Don't think so, cos if they were, they wouldn't be ranting like KIDS. Foolish men. They should boldly come to ASO rock and Spit all that trash they spat na. Abi una no dey fear death! Why una dey India dey make Noise.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by nightmile: 4:17am On Oct 28, 2015
HRich:
If it has not been for the Hard work of Igbos in Lagos, you could imagine how ugly Lagos will be by now. How many yorubas are into importetion in Alaba? Lazy hands.
Mumu, go and develop your land. Any body that is not in to importation is lazy? Okpa head.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by egoldman(m): 4:50am On Oct 28, 2015
ifusat:
The is my first time replying here,my opinion is that biafra is not wrong move,let them go for reffredum,the igbos who decide if they want seccession or not..Thank you.
This is the best legal solution to this problem , but the koko of the matter is that the Nigerian Government would never allow it , knowing fully well that almost 100% easterners would surely vote to separate from Nigeria.
So its purely a case of knowing what a section of the country wants and intentionally refuse to give it to them ,this can only attract resentments and such resentments will only grow ,one Nigeria is ruse .
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by tunde1200(m): 6:33am On Oct 28, 2015
pipe dream!!

wolf cry!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by TS2(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight in the civil war?

That's the strategy. They plan to jeopardise their chances of coming to fight
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by HRich(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
nightmile:

Mumu, go and develop your land. Any body that is not in to importation is lazy? Okpa head.
Akpa amu. Who said my land is not develop? If you think my land is yet to be develop tell your masters to let biafra go. Onu ike nsi like u.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2015
evlyn:

grin grin ;Dyou are so funny...our southsouth oga that smelled presidency nko..what did he do.... keep on dreaming and thinking of the ideal thing to do instead of facing the present....joseph the dreamer grin grin cheesy wink

modified

jonathan became president by accident following the death of yaradua , because the nigerian constitution stipulated such but even as at that it was tug of war b4 jonathan occupy the seat , if not there's no way a southner or easterner could win, can win & will win presidential seat in this God damn motherfuckin country, my friend, no more free oil from my state (Akwa ibom ) for northerners when Biafra come , ...u said u are a woman ' right ? why am I even discussing politics with u, go inside kitchen and cook leave politics for politicians .............. Abasi ibom eyong adiong Biafra my fatherland....
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by amakaobiemeka: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=AkwaIbomrep1 post=39431753] receive sense in Jesus name , what so ever the hausas gave u to eat I command it out! In Jesus mighty name ,,, amen..'' b4 u will misquote me I'm from Uruan LGA Akwa ibom ..... u are talking of A' ibomite smelling presidency in Biafra , has Akwa ibom ever produced senate president in nigeria let alone president? , oh God , someone all the way from niger rep. Come to the south and take away ur oil and u are here fighting ur immediate brothers '' the s/east ''...listen, in Biafra we will not make any tribe fill marginalized because we have learnt enough from the failed state of nigeria, the earlier u wake up the better for u , dakkada ! ... I'm very sure u are not Akwa ibomite , I know u are a yoruba trying to cause confusion but u have failed ....to hell with nigeria ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom '' [/quotebuBusted! U claim to be an akwa ibomite frm ufam and yet say in Biafra WE would nt marginalise cos WE(Biafra) have learnt. Cant say same 4 ur folks grabing land of ss]
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by amakaobiemeka: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2015
evlyn:

modified

dont mind the clown claiming ufam akwa ibomite but constanly saying WE(Biafra) would nt marginilise, WE have learnt frm nigeria, can we say that of their people who call akwa ibom, ph, delta igbo land?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by chizpim(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad
. Your such a dumb, igbo tribe remains the best tribe in Nigeria... Not even the yorubas, hausas or the fulanis can stand us.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by MartinsEgah: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
All u barking,
wat do u hav 2 offer wen d war start.

And wether u like it or not it will affect u directly or indirectly.

Are they worse dan d Islamic terrorist?
who go wasting innocent blood.

Stop preaching or encouraging segregation against Igbos.

In dis forum, we must proffer solution as we re one cos almost evry tribe in Naija is represented here.

We speak war; Can Nigeria contend d war if it start combined wit B/haram & evn d N/Delta militants who will not stop agitating 4 their right just like d Igbos?

Answer me:
Wen u re feel oppressed dont u seek redress?
Wen u feel u re in bondage dont u fight 4 ur freedom?

Then if d igbos re all sorts of name u call dem or not important or hav notin or less 2 contribute 2 Naija.
Then we shud let dem go.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by starG7(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad
nonsense, u tink India is lawless like ur zoo
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by orunto27: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigeria should ask for their extraction and repatriation to Nigeria. We shall behead them all ISIS style. Any Amnesty who sympathize with them should follow them here to be beheaded too ISIS style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.