Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (31554 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Free Dasuki Or We’ll Shut Down Oil, Gas Activities, Militants Tells FG / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by HRich(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
pleiades45:
all ibos need to be deported out of nigeria. they are getting very annoying. lets deport them to the sahara desert or the south pole
You are better dead than being alive. Animal.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ofoluwa(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:
idlots...that is how they tore their passports... someone should speak sense into them...anyways...it does not look like they have one.... i happened to have seen a supposed map of biafra...biko remove uyo and ikot ekpene from your list...we are not interested in your biafra struggle... guess am speaking for the majority...

modified...

am sure they are street boys in India... they should get ready to run faster than Ojukwu.... Igbos cannot lead themselves..yet they want a country...THRA5H!!!!!
ABBA
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
pleiades45:
all ibos need to be deported out of nigeria. they are getting very annoying. lets deport them to the sahara desert or the south pole

remember son when you asked for the definition of a f.ool........look here son i just found one grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DanielPop(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yes o! You know how to handle the hausa/fulani. I read that sometime ago in history class. Who was that guy that handled them very well....yeah i get it...it was AFONJA! Infact here is his story.... http://www.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=10472

NigerianDiamond:

Kwankwanso didn't say so and even if he did, he could be right to a large degree because the same elders(afenifere) you are talking about allowed Peter Obi (Omo Nna) in their meetings during Jonathan's campaign. I wondered if they were really fighting yoruba course or they were lining their pockets with loots just like Ohaneze Ndigbo. Please don't cry more the bereaved. Yorubas are not coward nor timid, we know how to handle the Hausas and Fulanis. Thanks for showing concern...
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ParagaLife: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight in the civil war?

hehehehe...
u see why education is key? you hardly find a learned and fully engaged igbo man doing this shit.
Igbos r clever but never wise!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Gracito(f): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol. That's all I can do now
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
athaboi:
#freennamdikanu
#jailnnamdikanu tongue

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
UpLoyo:

He is still a nobody; some jobless guys shouting in the front of an embassy in India is a big deal to you? grin grin

Mr Comedian, the above picture is the solidarity march for MH17 plane victims...I hope you guys won't be victims at the end of this gra gra!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
ParagaLife:

hehehehe...
u see why education is key? you hardly find a learned and fully engaged igbo man doing this shit.
Igbos r clever but never wise!!!

dont mind them...... grin grin grin grin grin they dont even know there is something called (ETC) emergence travel certificate.....travel dem no travel.....dem go sidon for the zoo they talk to us wey don see the world angry angry angry angry
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
soludo93:
Conscientious slaves are here speaking against Biafra. Tell your fathers that Biafra doesn't need ewedu eaters nor even nomadic. We are ready to pull our resources from Lagos & watch it impoverished like Osun State of Aregbesola.

Aaregbesola's state is recognized in the map of the world than the dirty aba in your region...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Rotimi47: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Funny set of people, it's like they don't know the Indians well as they are religion fanatics & they'll deal with them in Hindu ways & then forcefully convert them to Hinduism.

Let them go ahead because they have been chest beaters since time immemorial; I believe this threat will confirm it.

Igbos burning Nigerian embassy on Indian soil in their dreams. Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by gigabyte13: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wetin concern baba go-slow with all this jobless miscreant. I trust this IPOB guys, all na noise, they wont do anything

until l see the errand rats blow themselves up like the BH cowards, l donbilif in biafrats.

Ibo man die? For what kwanu?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
DanielPop:
Yes o! You know how to handle the hausa/fulani. I read that sometime ago in history class. Who was that guy that handled them very well....yeah i get it...it was AFONJA! Infact here is his story.... http://www.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=10472

You want me to teach you history online? No! You are a dullard, so I will just walk pass like you never existed...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:
idlots...that is how they tore their passports... someone should speak sense into them...anyways...it does not look like they have one.... i happened to have seen a supposed map of biafra...biko remove uyo and ikot ekpene from your list...we are not interested in your biafra struggle... guess am speaking for the majority...

modified...

am sure they are street boys in India... they should get ready to run faster than Ojukwu.... Igbos cannot lead themselves..yet they want a country...THRA5H!!!!!
u are a foooooool & a slave to Fulani & hausas, who authorized u buffooon to speak for Akwa ibom ? ... Can't u use ur brain,has nigeria been able to change Akwa ibom, it's our oil money the nigerian govt. are using to develop lagos & abuja ... when it comes to development can u compare Abia with Akwa ibom let alone lagos & abuja , can't the fed. Govt. Develop Akwa ibom with our oil money the way they developed abuja & lagos overnight.....ufan dakkada ...wake up, or are the northerners using charm on u ? Think very well , the moment u leave uyO about 1km u will start seeing mud houses everywhere , while if u go to Abia state and other neighboring states from end to end are full of upstairs down to their village, it's a pity upon all the oil......my brother what I'm saying in a nutshell is that if a place can't change u change the place .....since nigeria can't change us (Akwa ibom ) we need to change nigeria (Biafra my land) ....thanks for ur understanding...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by TRUTHSURE: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Solidarity and committment is key. Let the authorities grant their wish which is within reach.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by pleiades45: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
soludo93:
Conscientious slaves are here speaking against Biafra. Tell your fathers that Biafra doesn't need ewedu eaters nor even nomadic. We are ready to pull our resources from Lagos & watch it impoverished like Osun State of Aregbesola.
what resources ? lascera and gala ?

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by cabaliciouscabal: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Av I not been saying it dat igbos ar animaals and cowards. Ow can one be in another man's country and start agitating for an erosion ridden country called Biafra.

Is dis wise or foolishness?

Uncoordinated sets of pple.

South Sudan stayed in dia home and fought for Wat dey believe in, dis monkeys ar shouting outside d domain of Wat dey ar agitating for.

Pls Nairalanders is India part of Nigeria?

And d foools ar demanding for one useless and unworthy albino.

Let d Kenyas catch him, maybe dey won't use him for money rituals.

I trust d Indian police dey will beat hell out of dem.

#igboscowards

#igbosthirdclasscitizens

We ar watching in HD

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by goodlifehyd(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
You dont need to sweat too much, most of them here dont have valid visa, you see them in club dancing either close to the door or window incase police burst in... You will never see someone with valid visa here screaming biafra, He will either be here for studies or health care.
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
MadCow1:
India Police sha no be like Naija Police.. grin

Them just dey wait for any opportunity to beat Black man.. Please these rachet Biafrans should indulge them and get some international beating sponsored exclusively by the Nigerian Government.

e be like say the local beating way dem collect for Akure no do dem.
Indian police way been dey find small excuse to beat black man before. na maximum shishi we dey talk so o. akure's own go be child's play compared.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight in the civil war?

They don't need to. They need to just contribute for weapons n health supplies n more Ammunitions...simple.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

modified...

see this yoruba boy speaking for us......(Akwa ibom ) Idiiiioooot , who send u ? ... We are thinking of moving the capital of Biafra to uyo and u are there spewing thrash , we are Biafrans go and commit suicide, to hell with nigeria ....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
u are a foooooool & a slave to Fulani & hausas, who authorized u buffooon to speak for Akwa ibom ? ... Can't u use ur brain,has nigeria been able to change Akwa ibom, it's our oil money the nigerian govt. are using to develop lagos & abuja ... when it comes to development can u compare Abia with Akwa ibom let alone lagos & abuja , can't the fed. Govt. Develop Akwa ibom with our oil money the way they developed abuja & lagos overnight.....ufan dakkada ...wake up, or are the northerners using charm on u ? Think very well , the moment u leave uyO about 1km u will start seeing mud houses everywhere , while if u go to Abia state and other neighboring states from end to end are full of upstairs down to their village, it's a pity upon all the oil......my brother what I'm saying in a nutshell is that if a place can't change u change the place .....since nigeria can't change us (Akwa ibom ) we need to change nigeria (Biafra my land) ....thanks for ur understanding...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

you are the big FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!! you better dakaada if ur still asleep.... If Biafra should exist..do you think an AkwaIbomite will smell presidency..... You wan Namadi abi nnamdi kunu and co to lead us... atleast analyse the Igbo states we have first... is it Abia you are using to compare...i guess you are seeing pictures..go into Abia and check for yourself... Ufan Dakada... you are still sleeping in this 21st century!!!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
see this yoruba boy speaking for us......(Akwa ibom ) Idiiiioooot , who send u ? ... We are thinking of moving the capital of Biafra to uyo and u are there spewing thrash , we are Biafrans go and commit suicide, to hell with nigeria ....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

am sure you know nothing about politics... you think creating a country is a joke that you are all talking about civil war...meanwhile whoever your leader is... you should know that whenever the war starts, he or she will be out of the country with their children... go on youtube and watch the video about the civil war in ivory coast.... move which capital... if i hear say the capital pass phc enter uyo... meanwhile..the punishment for TREASON is DEATH if you do not know...Read you constitution well bro... meanwhile am an akwa ibom girl not a yoruba boy... Dakada from your slumber!!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by comradedapper: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
All of you saying thrash about BIAFRA are cowards. May you leave to see your ruin. We are not cowards and so are not afraid of death. Our fathers died for it, then who I'm I to opt. I rather die for my land than to die as a suicide bomber who will later rote in hell. It will forever remain profiting for my blood to be spilled on my land for good than to die a coward. I will never say never. #IPOB will surely stand on my life time or on my dead body. Remember that the evil that men do lives with them and after them. Curse us all u can, but it does not matter. Since you dnt want us, why not let us be? If BH is dying for nothing, I'm willing to die for something.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Jetjacky(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad
that's a nice word to say to an igbo man. angry
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by pasol4real(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
I don't blame u at all,I blame your father,your mother ,the sperm n the egg that produced a creepy useless cretin like u.
Dirty smelling yellober shit.*spits*

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by TRUTHSURE: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
This apart of the world is very funny! The moment one begning to ask for equality and equity you will be labelled a rebel. In other words, allow yourself to be cheated over and over untill you meet your expected end. God forbid. If Nigeria truly want unity and peaceful cohabitation, there must be equity , justice and fairness. Is it right to be robbing Peter to pay Paul and at the same time you want Peter to perpetually remain cam and pretend that all is well? Judge for yourself

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Coolabbie: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

My dear you are speaking for the majority. I have told this dirty biafraudians that no true indigene 4rm d land of Akwa Abasi Ibom is interested in deir Biafra. Only brainwashed akwa-ibomite or dose who hv bin tainted wit deir Biafra blood blive in deir pipe dream. Dey will accuse u of being a yoruba person if u do so.
Since all deir actions is online, we will keep calm. Let dem carry deir craze and enta Akwa Ibom and we will show dem just how little we think of dem.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by wiseoneking: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
You must be a true coward indeed. Is it not a fulani man that Was telling your whole elders to the face to shut your man. Remember Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
deathmen12:
we done hear, jst imagin a child telling his mother i want to cry oo, she we nt take u serious until she see ur tears.

u actually have a point... but why must a country wait until something happens.....
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by babestella: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
DanielPop:
You may wish to joke with the protesters but slowly and surely, the agitation is gathering momentum. Soon, it will begin to dominate discourse in international high places. Countries will begin to review their foreign policy with Nigeria with a view towards determining how Biafra or Nigeria fits into into its policy direction. This will determine their support or not for BIafra. The fact that the oil region will likely go with BIafra is food for thought here. Remember, not even a civil war fought 1967 - 1970 has been able to rest the clamour for Biafra. International actors will point to Spain/Catalunya and the United Kingdom referendum and will begin to see the Biafran agitation in that light. Nigeria is one of the remaining two countries coupled together by the British colonialists. All others have collapsed. And as you all know, they have have a right to self determination as long as it takes a peaceful course. However, those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable. Question: Will Oduduwa want to fight alongside Arewa or they will strive for self determination too. I think the latter!

Those who are gloating and seeing this Biafran agitation as a joke should begin to think strategically, if they can. I have been thinking and one strategic decision i have reached is that i prefer to learn Ibo language than any other i.e. apart from mine!

For all i have been able to figure out, Biafrans just want to leave, even if you offer them Aso Rock Presidency. That in itself is cause for concern! Dont forget that it took the death of one man (Ken Saro Wiwa) for international actors to hatch a conspiracy against the Abacha government. I see the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu in that direction. His people wont bail him. They want him to remain there so they can anchor their worldwide protest around him and their quest. And Nnamdi Kanu is comfortable where he is despite the appaling situation. It might be part of the plan.

Buhari has unknowingly, through bad advise, bought into it!

The only sensible post I've ready today. NL is full of kids who can't even pass jamb.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coolabbie:
My dear you are speaking for the majority. I have told this dirty biafraudians that no true indigene 4rm d land of Akwa Abasi Ibom is interested in deir Biafra. Only brainwashed akwa-ibomite or dose who hv bin tainted wit deir Biafra blood blive in deir pipe dream. Dey will accuse u of being a yoruba person if u do so.
Since all deir actions is online, we will keep calm. Let dem carry deir craze and enta Akwa Ibom and we will show dem just how little we think of dem.

thank you my dear.. that is how one of them just called me a yoruba boy... they have really been brainwashed. it's a pity!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal / We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! / Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.