Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (31536 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Free Dasuki Or We’ll Shut Down Oil, Gas Activities, Militants Tells FG / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by fillshow7008(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
thanks nice artle.....
movie rating and reviews
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by fillshow7008(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
thanks nice artle.....
movie rating and reviews
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
mryoungdon:
Some pro-Biafra activists under the aegis of Indigenous People of Biafra have threatened to destroy the Nigerian embassy in India over the detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The activist, who wore vests bearing the insignia of Biafra, staged a protest at the Nigerian High Commission building in New Delhi to demand the release of Kanu.

In a five minute Facebook video, the activist, among other demands, said if Kanu was not released within the next 24 hours, they would destroy the embassy.

The protesters, who chanted a Biafra solidarity song, “Biafra save my bullet when I die,” said not even the Indian police would stop them if Kanu was not released.

One of the activists said, “Today we are all over the world and we are making it very clear. We know your families all over the world. If Nnamdi Kanu is not released within 24 hours, we will bring down this building. Kanu has not done anything wrong, he is a prisoner of conscience kidnapped by the operatives of the Department of State Services. But we are warning that if they fail to release him, we will break down this embassy. Go and call all the police in India, they cannot stop us. We don’t joke about our leader. We are not afraid of jail.”

Another member of the group said, “We don’t mince word. There should not be a clause to his release. After all, this embassy was built with our money. No matter the number of Indian police they put here, we will bring this building down. We are ready to die. We are dead already so we are not afraid of death.”

An unidentified man at the embassy said he would convey their demands to President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://punchng.news/2015/10/880

Biafry and her barrage of comedians...What a people!...#NigeriaWillSurvive

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DanielPop(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
You may wish to joke with the protesters but slowly and surely, the agitation is gathering momentum. Soon, it will begin to dominate discourse in international high places. Countries will begin to review their foreign policy with Nigeria with a view towards determining how Biafra or Nigeria fits into into its policy direction. This will determine their support or not for BIafra. The fact that the oil region will likely go with BIafra is food for thought here. Remember, not even a civil war fought 1967 - 1970 has been able to rest the clamour for Biafra. International actors will point to Spain/Catalunya and the United Kingdom referendum and will begin to see the Biafran agitation in that light. Nigeria is one of the remaining two countries coupled together by the British colonialists. All others have collapsed. And as you all know, they have have a right to self determination as long as it takes a peaceful course. However, those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable. Question: Will Oduduwa want to fight alongside Arewa or they will strive for self determination too. I think the latter!

Those who are gloating and seeing this Biafran agitation as a joke should begin to think strategically, if they can. I have been thinking and one strategic decision i have reached is that i prefer to learn Ibo language than any other i.e. apart from mine!

For all i have been able to figure out, Biafrans just want to leave, even if you offer them Aso Rock Presidency. That in itself is cause for concern! Dont forget that it took the death of one man (Ken Saro Wiwa) for international actors to hatch a conspiracy against the Abacha government. I see the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu in that direction. His people wont bail him. They want him to remain there so they can anchor their worldwide protest around him and their quest. And Nnamdi Kanu is comfortable where he is despite the appaling situation. It might be part of the plan.

Buhari has unknowingly, through bad advise, bought into it!

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
The western media which is always quick to carry news displaying african governments in bad light has not cared to mention news of this man's arrest. It means he is truly a nobody who only a minority take seriously but not serious enough to take action for.

Honestly its only on nairaland I see this man's news and nowhere else. All the Igbo people I've mentioned him to all needed a full lecture of who he is, what he does and why he was arrested before speaking positively on the government's decision to imprison him.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by oluwaahmed: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:
idlots...that is how they tore their passports... someone should speak sense into them...anyways...it does not look like they have one.... i happened to have seen a supposed map of biafra...biko remove uyo and ikot ekpene from your list...we are not interested in your biafra struggle... guess am speaking for the majority...

Actually u are not. I reside in phc I can categorically tell u dat IPOB includes evry1 in d south/south. I Dnt knw ow dt nnamdi kalu guy did it but he has succeeded in unitin igbos wit ijaw & d rest of d niger-delta region. Infact apart 4rm d igbos, d akwaibomites & ijaws r championin dis tin. I guess cos GEJ was removed den dey realized d enemy of my enemy is my friend. It's am alliance of interest wch mite last 4 now against d fulani. 4 now d issue is still small but wen PDP is removed 4rm akwaibom & rivers, Dats wen d real war begins. Buhari shd thread carefully in dese states, all ipob need is backin 4rm d rich politicians, gbam! Civil war! Co's dey alredy hav d hearts of d common man in d SS/SE already.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by odomanis: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:
idlots...that is how they tore their passports... someone should speak sense into them...anyways...it does not look like they have one.... i happened to have seen a supposed map of biafra...biko remove uyo and ikot ekpene from your list...we are not interested in your biafra struggle... guess am speaking for the majority...

modified...

am sure they are street boys in India

Yet the only political leader who have spoken recently about the neglect and wickedness of the Nigerian government to Biafrans after the civil war is your immediate past governor, now a senator.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
MadCow1:
India Police sha no be like Naija Police.. grin

[b]Them just dey wait for any opportunity to beat Black man.. Please these rachet Biafrans should indulge them and get some international beating sponsored exclusively by the Nigerian Government
.[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by tsdarkside(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
if they do that,than it would be a criminal and terrorist act.......

so much to their grand strategie plan.....now they are moving themselfs to the categorie of boko haram.......
rubbish biafraudsters.... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DollyParton1(f): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol... So Kanu is still in detention?
The British government forgot about their royal son?

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by newday123: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yoruba people have seen news of the people that killed them wey back, shey Fulani mofo senator shut down their elders in their own backyard, they no fit cough, news of people that gives them easy orgasm and orgy of insult don come.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by slap1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
tobtap:
if they try it...den dey shud be treated as TERRORISTS undecided

Boko Haram did worse yet their northern grandparents pampered them.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ikombe: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chanchit:
Gararahia mehn! Obago!

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by okorotonny(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad
see mumu

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

modified...

am sure they are street boys in India

thanks for telling us you are guessing becos when the shit hits the fan you will be standing alone angry angry angry
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Ayameze2015(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Dey no born dem well I swear down. Imagine these ipob touts threatening the Indian police in their own country...

What nonsense. My blood don dey even boil. I wan fight
undecided
idiot, your blood boils when it involve igbos that are miles away but freeze when Fulani nomads and kwankwaso strike you & your diabolic people in your land. Ode!
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by shamecurls(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin These dudes re comedians. Always beating there chest. I know Kanu won't be released tomorrow and am very sure nothing will happen. These re just usuals like they said that "If kanu is ever arreste, the war will start" and now, the chant has become if he is not released. Lolx

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by okorotonny(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
THESE BIAFRAN ANIMALS ARE BASTARDS THAT MUST BE REPELLED WITH BRUTAL FORCE. I IMPLORE THE INDIAN AUTHORITIES TO OPEN FIRE ON ANY ONE THAT DISTURBS THE PEACE OF THEIR NATION. THE BIAFRA CHEST BEATERS IN NIGERIA TRIED SIMILAR THING BUT DISPLAYED THEIR COWARDICE BY RUNNING 440 WHEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP WITH MERE TEAR GAS grin. THEY HAVE ABANDONED KANU TO ROT IN DSS DUNGEON WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS. AM SURE KANU BY NOW MUST BE REGRETTING COMING FROM A TRIBE OF COWARDS CALLED IGBO sad sad sad
+ Watch your mouth
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

thanks for telling us you are guessing becos when the shit hits the fan you will be standing alone angry angry angry

why dont you join them in fighting for the so called Biafra... Trust me... you will run faster than Ojukwu grin Igbos cannot lead themselves... yet they want a country... Rubbi5h

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by robay(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Dey no born dem well I swear down. Imagine these ipob touts threatening the Indian police in their own country...

What nonsense. My blood don dey even boil. I wan fight
undecided
I swear to fight dem dey hungry me too Wetin dey worry dem self

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
DanielPop:
You may wish to joke with the protesters but slowly and surely, the agitation is gathering momentum. Soon, it will begin to dominate discourse in international high places. Countries will begin to review their foreign policy with Nigeria with a view towards determining how Biafra or Nigeria fits into into its policy direction. This will determine their support or not for BIafra. The fact that the oil region will likely go with BIafra is food for thought here. Remember, not even a civil war fought 1967 - 1970 has been able to rest the clamour for Biafra. International actors will point to Spain/Catalunya and the United Kingdom referendum and will begin to see the Biafran agitation in that light. Nigeria is one of the remaining two countries coupled together by the British colonialists. All others have collapsed. And as you all know, they have have a right to self determination as long as it takes a peaceful course. However, those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable. Question: Will Oduduwa want to fight alongside Arewa or they will strive for self determination too. I think the latter!

Those who are gloating and seeing this Biafran agitation as a joke should begin to think strategically, if they can. I have been thinking and one strategic decision i have reached is that i prefer to learn Ibo language than any other i.e. apart from mine!

For all i have been able to figure out, Biafrans just want to leave, even if you offer them Aso Rock Presidency. That in itself is cause for concern!

Just say the Niger delta oil is what is in your eyes. Ole Olojukokoro! The Niger Delta has more than 1tribe so therefore rather than go with Igbos who are forever self-centred and ethnocentric, they also will fight for self-determination. So forget all those calculation of oil and be prepared to live in your swine stable called aba and gully erosion destroyed mud areas. AM I EVEN WRITING THIS? SORRY, NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!!

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ikombe: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ayameze2015:
idiot, your blood boils when it involve igbos that are miles away but freeze when Fulani nomads and kwankwaso strike you & your diabolic people in your land. Ode!
leave that mumu joor grin
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Diesel1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
globalresource:
Empty threat undecided

What about burning down of Aso villa. Then we will know you mean business.

You want a nation through violence( claiming to destroy embassy) It wont work in this 21st century at all

They need deportation before they cause nuisance in india. They need to replicate their threat to government buildings and army barracks here in Nigeria

grin

Violence is not the solution
violence take it by force tongue

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Holyman3(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
PedroJP:
Yorubas don flood here already. Yorubas matter with Biafra, i tire oo.

They are afraid.
You don't need to be told.

Imagine Lagos, Ibadan and the rest without Igbos.
South West would be a dead Zone.

You can see how the cowards avoided the thread where FFK bashed Kwankwaso.
You can see how they kept mute when Kwankwaso gathered their fathers and their ancestors in one place and told them to shut up.

The moment Biafra is mentioned, they start to masturbate.
Bloody cowards.

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by itsMrIke(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
All these my brothers living illegally in India are threatening to destroy the Nigerian embassy? I hope they realise that it is an act of war they could be shut dead for that....

Idiatssss everywhere...Biafra ko They should all curse their fore-fathers who chose to sign the amalgamation treaty. They should learn how a civilized secession is done and work it out properly...As for me, I am indeed a Nigerian and fail to see along regional, tribal or sectional lines because that is just pure Evil.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by walozanga(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
YORUBABOONS NODE TAKE EAR HEAR BIAFRA BT THE FACT IS THAT THE IGBOS ENJOYS MORE FREEDOM IN NIGERIA MORE THAN THEM COS THEY ARE AUSA SLAVES.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by mideactive: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lunatics!

mryoungdon:
Some pro-Biafra activists under the aegis of Indigenous People of Biafra have threatened to destroy the Nigerian embassy in India over the detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The activist, who wore vests bearing the insignia of Biafra, staged a protest at the Nigerian High Commission building in New Delhi to demand the release of Kanu.

In a five minute Facebook video, the activist, among other demands, said if Kanu was not released within the next 24 hours, they would destroy the embassy.

The protesters, who chanted a Biafra solidarity song, “Biafra save my bullet when I die,” said not even the Indian police would stop them if Kanu was not released.

One of the activists said, “Today we are all over the world and we are making it very clear. We know your families all over the world. If Nnamdi Kanu is not released within 24 hours, we will bring down this building. Kanu has not done anything wrong, he is a prisoner of conscience kidnapped by the operatives of the Department of State Services. But we are warning that if they fail to release him, we will break down this embassy. Go and call all the police in India, they cannot stop us. We don’t joke about our leader. We are not afraid of jail.”

Another member of the group said, “We don’t mince word. There should not be a clause to his release. After all, this embassy was built with our money. No matter the number of Indian police they put here, we will bring this building down. We are ready to die. We are dead already so we are not afraid of death.”

An unidentified man at the embassy said he would convey their demands to President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://punchng.news/2015/10/880

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

why dont you join them in fighting for the so called Biafra... Trust me... you will run faster than Ojukwu grin Igbos cannot lead themselves... yet they want a country... Rubbi5h

relax.....babe the war hasnt started .....when it starts you will be my war babe captured becos of your big mouth...... grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by dckng16(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
I am beginning to imagine if IBOs leave south West and entire Nigeria peacefully at d end. Nigerian economy will be dead totally.

Because they contribute a lot to the economy than any other tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by ramalot(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / 10th NASS Leadership: APC, Tinubu Allegedly Back Out Of Akpabio’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.