Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (31558 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Free Dasuki Or We’ll Shut Down Oil, Gas Activities, Militants Tells FG / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by tsdarkside(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Salomsky:
The same Indians are terrorising y'all there and you need help @malaysia..now ure showing them division signs...hmm

dont mind them....why dont they completly change their skin-color and leave africa?....they dont understand they are betraying their own selfs with this kind of behavior....no wonder we were conquerd and colonized with people thinking like this,that have the same skin-color like you but doesnt behave like you.......

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=deflover post=39419264]

relax.....babe the war hasnt started .....when it starts you will be my war babe captured becos of your big mouth...... grin grin grin grin[/quot

grin grin grin so you think i will cry cry
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DanielPop(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Save your vitriolic for your traducers who kill, maim, rape and steal your farmlands. They even dared to tell you SHUT UP in your back yard. You kept mute but only come online to insult others. Ibos are not your problem, neither am i! If you guys still prefer to remain slaves to the fulanis, fine. It is your choice. Biafra wants to go and i insist they are right to do so. Would i join the brave Ibos or the cowardly yoruba's.....i think you get my line of flow already!

NigerianDiamond:

Just say the Niger delta oil is what is in your eyes. Ole Olojukokoro! The Niger Delta has more than 1tribe so therefore rather than go with Igbos who are forever self-centred and ethnocentric, they also will fight for self-determination. So forget all those calculation of oil and be prepared to live in your swine stable called aba and gully erosion destroyed mud areas. AM I EVEN WRITING THIS? SORRY, NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Holyman3:

They are afraid.
You don't need to be told.

Imagine Lagos, Ibadan and the rest without Igbos.
South West would be a dead Zone.

You can see how the cowards avoided the thread where FFK bashed Kwankwaso.
You can see how they kept mute when Kwankwaso gathered their fathers and their ancestors in one place and told them to shut up.

The moment Biafra is mentioned, they start to masturbate.
Bloody cowards.

dis got me laughing...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

relax.....babe the war hasnt started .....when it starts you will be my war babe captured becos of your big mouth...... grin grin grin grin

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by cao(f): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mwuahaha! LWKMD.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by haqueurate(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is it not this same people that are demanding "the killing of their compatriots" grin
looks like they really want india to kill their compatriots, true true
#mass suicide
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by kingthreat(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
I see some hopeless young men wanting to have a taste of 1967. This time, they wil be treated worse than boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by frank442: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why did they apply for nigeria passport, national I d card. Voters card,driving licence etc

They are just a big joker

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by pleiades45: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
these biafrans are starting to get annoying. every igbo man, woman and child needs to be slapped so as to reset their destiny

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by insecticide: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight in the civil war?
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

i dont need to think.....you will be captured .....put in a bush.....where you will give me nice BIAFRAN babies grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by scantee(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
IPOB on point let our voice be heared...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DapperTams(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
mryoungdon:
Some pro-Biafra activists under the aegis of Indigenous People of Biafra have threatened to destroy the Nigerian embassy in India over the detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The activist, who wore vests bearing the insignia of Biafra, staged a protest at the Nigerian High Commission building in New Delhi to demand the release of Kanu.

In a five minute Facebook video, the activist, among other demands, said if Kanu was not released within the next 24 hours, they would destroy the embassy.

The protesters, who chanted a Biafra solidarity song, “Biafra save my bullet when I die,” said not even the Indian police would stop them if Kanu was not released.

One of the activists said, “Today we are all over the world and we are making it very clear. We know your families all over the world. If Nnamdi Kanu is not released within 24 hours, we will bring down this building. Kanu has not done anything wrong, he is a prisoner of conscience kidnapped by the operatives of the Department of State Services. But we are warning that if they fail to release him, we will break down this embassy. Go and call all the police in India, they cannot stop us. We don’t joke about our leader. We are not afraid of jail.”

Another member of the group said, “We don’t mince word. There should not be a clause to his release. After all, this embassy was built with our money. No matter the number of Indian police they put here, we will bring this building down. We are ready to die. We are dead already so we are not afraid of death.”

An unidentified man at the embassy said he would convey their demands to President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://punchng.news/2015/10/880

The question is: Are we going forward or backward?

Higher authorities should apprehend this situation before its too late.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by chukjojo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
globalresource:
Empty threat undecided

What about burning down of Aso villa. Then we will know you mean business.

You want a nation through violence( claiming to destroy embassy) It wont work in this 21st century at all

They need deportation before they cause nuisance in india. They need to replicate their threat to government buildings and army barracks here in Nigeria

grin

Violence is not the solution
I hope u never take boko haram serious or maybe they've not mean business, because last time i check the have not bomb Aso rock. Though am not in support of any party or violence
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by UpLoyo: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
DanielPop:
You may wish to joke with the protesters but slowly and surely, the agitation is gathering momentum. Soon, it will begin to dominate discourse in international high places. Countries will begin to review their foreign policy with Nigeria with a view towards determining how Biafra or Nigeria fits into into its policy direction. This will determine their support or not for BIafra. The fact that the oil region will likely go with BIafra is food for thought here. Remember, not even a civil war fought 1967 - 1970 has been able to rest the clamour for Biafra. International actors will point to Spain/Catalunya and the United Kingdom referendum and will begin to see the Biafran agitation in that light. Nigeria is one of the remaining two countries coupled together by the British colonialists. All others have collapsed. And as you all know, they have have a right to self determination as long as it takes a peaceful course. However, those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable. Question: Will Oduduwa want to fight alongside Arewa or they will strive for self determination too. I think the latter!

Those who are gloating and seeing this Biafran agitation as a joke should begin to think strategically, if they can. I have been thinking and one strategic decision i have reached is that i prefer to learn Ibo language than any other i.e. apart from mine!

For all i have been able to figure out, Biafrans just want to leave, even if you offer them Aso Rock Presidency. That in itself is cause for concern! Dont forget that it took the death of one man (Ken Saro Wiwa) for international actors to hatch a conspiracy against the Abacha government. I see the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu in that direction. His people wont bail him. They want him to remain there so they can anchor their worldwide protest around him and their quest. And Nnamdi Kanu is comfortable where he is despite the appaling situation. It might be part of the plan.

Buhari has unknowingly, through bad advise, bought into it!

It's bad when people deceive you, it's even worse when you deceive yourself.
...the agitation is gathering momentum. Soon, it will begin to dominate discourse in international high places
Do you need a copy of my newspaper for today? grin Russia shot down a civilian plane over Ukraine, the world slept and one nobody of a guy in jail is news? Keep buying your own lies.
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by walozanga(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
KWANKWASO TOLD THEIR ANCESTORS , THEIR FATHERS, YOUTHS AND THEIR ENTIRE GENERATION TO SHUT UP AND THEY COLDNT COUNTER HIM IMMEDIATELY. FO**LS
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
frank442:
Why did they apply for nigeria passport, national I d card. Voters card,driving licence etc

They are just a big joker

oga have you ever heard of the term citizen.....use your brain before you talk it pays to show you can think.....after the Biafran nation is born you will get your passport back ok grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

i dont need to think.....you will be captured .....put in a bush.....where you will give me nice BIAFRAN babies grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha...gerarahia mehnnnnnn grin
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DanielPop(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is a sample of what the arrest of your "nobody" is causing around the world. Keep playing the ostrich! Goodbye!
UpLoyo:

It's bad when people deceive you, it's even worse when you deceive yourself.
Do you need a copy of my newspaper for today? grin Russia shot down a civilian plane over Ukraine, the world slept and one nobody of a guy in jail is news? Keep buying your own lies.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by tsdarkside(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
osazeeblue01:
We need peace. Nigeria should please release KANU.

hey,hey,heyyyy...bikonu....how would releasing him make things better??....it will only get from bad to worse...

look how they are behaving now without head,imagine how they would behave with a madman as their head..........

heavens no!!...believe me,you surely dont want that in your area......

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by pleiades45: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
all ibos need to be deported out of nigeria. they are getting very annoying. lets deport them to the sahara desert or the south pole

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by dckng16(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Like play like play, this biafra thing cld eventually become a reality

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by UpLoyo: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
DanielPop:
This is a sample of what the arrest of your "nobody" is causing around the world. Keep playing the ostrich! Goodbye!

He is still a nobody; some jobless guys shouting in the front of an embassy in India is a big deal to you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by trustdanalhaji(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
we just need chage in nigeria not fight. we are one, no one will separate us. GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS PMB GOD BLESS APC
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by DanielPop(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Go to the jokes section. International politics is beyond your scope.
UpLoyo:

He is still a nobody; some jobless guys shouting in the front of an embassy in India is a big deal to you? grin grin
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by deflover(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
evlyn:

hahaha...gerarahia mehnnnnnn grin

we can start now.....you become BIAFRAN by babies grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by soludo93(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Conscientious slaves are here speaking against Biafra. Tell your fathers that Biafra doesn't need ewedu eaters nor even nomadic. We are ready to pull our resources from Lagos & watch it impoverished like Osun State of Aregbesola.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by HRich(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, that is dumb, how will they get home to Nigeria to fight in the civil war?
They will get home true Biafran Embassy. Do you have problem with that?
Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
DanielPop:
Save your vitriolic for your traducers who kill, maim, rape and steal your farmlands. They even dared to tell you SHUT UP in your back yard. You kept mute but only come online to insult others. Ibos are not your problem, neither am i! If you guys still prefer to remain slaves to the fulanis, fine. It is your choice. Biafra wants to go and i insist they are right to do so. Would i join the brave Ibos or the cowardly yoruba's.....i think you get my line of flow already!

Kwankwanso didn't say so and even if he did, he could be right to a large degree because the same elders(afenifere) you are talking about allowed Peter Obi (Omo Nna) in their meetings during Jonathan's campaign. I wondered if they were really fighting yoruba course or they were lining their pockets with loots just like Ohaneze Ndigbo. Please don't cry more the bereaved. Yorubas are not coward nor timid, we know how to handle the Hausas and Fulanis. Thanks for showing concern...

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by goryorhal(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Idians !!!!! Those useless mofo police ... Smh people wey no like una before go use this opportunity design the Biafra map for una body ..
Una go think say na Naija una dey .. By the time those beast are through with u guys una no go recognize each other talkless of your oga wey dey 2* dentension prison ..
Una think say e dey easy to stand alone.. Go ask Liberland how e dey easy ..
While some hardworking ibo guys/ chicks dey work all this jobless ones dey protest .. Assuming na get job shey time go dey to dey protest . Later una go complain say them Sack una ..

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists by UpLoyo: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
DanielPop:
Go to the jokes section. International politics is beyond your scope.

Ouchh did I touch a nerve... grin

biafra is international politics? That's worse than being a day dreamer if you actually believe that crapp....There's nothing on Nigeria on the news except when your president comes here or your boko do their inhuman stuff and you think biafara counts internationally? Keep fooling yourself it's your right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.