Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice (1761 Views)

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by ailehwise(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
MoonChildng:

No if her madness starts he should just be patient,assume he is in prison,wash her panties ,take her slaps and jejefuly earn his red passport so he can go to wherever else he chooses afterall a green passport is also as good as a prison sentence grin
thanks bro. I heard it takes 10yrs or more for that green card
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by ailehwise(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank you all for the advice.
Still confused as I don't know the advice to take.
All are contradicting.
I have already told her that she need to assist me which she agreed.
I told her I don't have international passport how much more the visa.
I don't even have money to process all this.
just to test if she will truely assist me, I ask her to send me some money to prepare my international passport. but the money almost got us separated that she is feeling is the money I need that I don't love her. she also said I should remember she has bill she is paying over there. in fact this respond got me worried. I had the feeling I will be slaved.
Again she get angry easily and I am scared for this.
I heard life is difficult over there.
my plan is that she should come Jan first, we talk well about this
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Macgreat(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
agarawu23:
only hungry and lazy guys get order from ladies. UK my foot, them they pluck money there?

You want to be her slave cos of UK visa? If she cant stay here with you in Nigeria, she should go back to her country and marry there

Thank You so much!

hope he listens. . . dont become less of a man because of VISA.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by holusormi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bro, give me her email , I'll help you talk to her ... It's 50:50 though angry
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by mrsmith11(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
ailehwise:
Thank you all for the advice.
Still confused as I don't know the advice to take.
All are contradicting.
I have already told her that she need to assist me which she agreed.
I told her I don't have international passport how much more the visa.
I don't even have money to process all this.
just to test if she will truely assist me, I ask her to send me some money to prepare my international passport. but the money almost got us separated that she is feeling is the money I need that I don't love her. she also said I should remember she has bill she is paying over there. in fact this respond got me worried. I had the feeling I will be slaved.
Again she get angry easily and I am scared for this.
I heard life is difficult over there.
my plan is that she should come Jan first, we talk well about this

A lot of people with little or no experience are talking here.

First,do not enter into the union because of visa. There has to be a genuine feelings for a true relationship.
Secondly,please do not ask her for money as you will look cheap and set a low standard for yourself
Thirdly,pick the 70k job while you continue your discussion or relationship with her pending when she comes and then finalize the whole plans

Fourthly,if like to marry her then do and follow her to uk because distance relationship isn't easy at all
There are nice,faithful,loyal and humble beautiful white/foreign women in the uk and every part of the world.

Once you get a visa here and get to uk....it wouldn't take more than 3 months after date of entry for them to issue you permit of stay/residence permit of 2years

You can work with it.....if your wife is a citizen then you can attend some free tuition school while working

My advice: go with her if is true

I will stop here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why All Nairaland Romancelanders Will Go To Hell Fire. / What Helps You Relieve Stress{pick Only 3} / Just Because You're Unique Doesn't Mean You're Useful(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.