Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice (1742 Views)

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by ailehwise(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
There is this foreign lady I have been chatting with. we both agree to marry but she preferred we marry in UK. she is coming to Nigeria January for us to seat and talk well about. she has a plan that when going back to UK I go with her.
But I just got a job to resume January. which should I go for. The salary will be 70k
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by MoonChildng: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well with the exchange rate........but there are alot of questions what if she changes when you get there ? Be ready to serve a sentence of a few years
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
ailehwise:
There is this foreign lady I have been chatting with. we both agree to marry but she preferred we marry in UK. she is coming to Nigeria January for us to seat and talk well about. she has a plan that when going back to UK I go with her.
But I just got a job to resume January. which should I go for. The salary will be 70k
only hungry and lazy guys get order from ladies. UK my foot, them they pluck money there?

You want to be her slave cos of UK visa? If she cant stay here with you in Nigeria, she should go back to her country and marry there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by vizkiz: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
70k as salary?
Guy better use your head. That money na peanut now undecided It's like the amount you make every two weeks in Manchester
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
MoonChildng:
Well with the exchange rate........but there are alot of questions what if she changes when you get there ? Be ready to serve a sentence of a few years
good question.
If the guy is already in UK, I wont advice him not to marry her. UK women are damn cwasy eh! If the lady madness start, he will be deported ASAP to Nigeria without kobo
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
70k as salary?
Guy better use your head. That money na peanut now undecided It's like the amount you make every two weeks in Manchester

see as you talk am like say money they fall from heaven in abroad. When you pay bills and other expenses, you will be left with change.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by MoonChildng: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
good question.
If the guy is already in UK, I wont advice him not to marry her. UK women are damn cwasy eh! If the lady madness start, he will be deported ASAP to Nigeria without kobo
No if her madness starts he should just be patient,assume he is in prison,wash her panties ,take her slaps and jejefuly earn his red passport so he can go to wherever else he chooses afterall a green passport is also as good as a prison sentence grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
MoonChildng:

No if her madness starts he should just be patient,assume he is in prison,wash her panties ,take her slaps and jejefuly earn his red passport so he can go to wherever else he chooses afterall a green passport is also as good as a prison sentence grin
lmao grin
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by vizkiz: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
see as you talk am like say money they fall from heaven in abroad. When you pay bills and other expenses, you will be left with change.

calculate your transportation here in Nigeria from Monday to Friday. Make God wan punish you make you dey live for ikorodu and you dey work for ajah undecided

Calculate the "other expenses" and tell me how much go remain. I have pals who took risks like this and are living fine over there. If you know your way around and you are determined Guy your money go dey enter Lost 150k per month. I know this.
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by deadZONE: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thursday never reach!!! buh the super story for NL plenty
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
only hungry and lazy guys get order from ladies. UK my foot, them they pluck money there?

You want to be her slave cos of UK visa? If she cant stay here with you in Nigeria, she should go back to her country and marry there

Op, listen to this guy's advice. It's very mature and solid.
If you go with her, she'll feel she own you and you owe her. I hope you understand?
Don't sell your manhood and go ahead to become someone's b¡tch...
God has blessed you with a Job and a nice pay.
Stay in Nigeria and work hard and soon, you'll start travelling to America like it's at your back yard. Trust me on this.
Before I forget, you wanna marry her? Do you love her?
Op, use your head o undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

calculate your transportation here in Nigeria from Monday to Friday. Make God wan punish you make you dey live for ikorodu and you dey work for ajah undecided

Calculate the "other expenses" and tell me how much go remain. I have pals who took risks like this and are living fine over there. If you know your way around and you are determined Guy your money go dey enter Lost 150k per month. I know this.

hmmmm
Make I silent lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by tessywithsexy: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well, i don,t think it will be out of place to get married in UK and ur children become citizens of UK as well............. Afterall, when u eventually become a couple, u will also look for a job there. Can u guarantee urself of the job security about the job u re about to start? Anyway u still have the final decision to make. Just make the wise choice and may GOD help u too............. Goodluck
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamBae:

Op, listen to this guy's advice. It's very mature and solid.
If you go with her, she'll feel she own you and you owe her. I hope you understand?
Don't sell your manhood and go ahead to become someone's b¡tch...
God has blessed you with a Job and a nice pay.
Stay in Nigeria and work hard and soon, you'll start travelling to America like it's at your back yard. Trust me on this.
Before I forget, you wanna marry her? Do you love her?
Op, use your head o undecided
thank you
If the op get ear make him hear
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by vizkiz: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm
Make I silent lipsrsealed

things are more complicated right here in the real world like you think. Like how many years will he work before earning a good living?

Please don't even start on the "he will get loan" stuff. Shey na so man suppose dey live? He has a chance to get things working here. I know white women are dubious but it's a risk he should take
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by rawpadgin(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
guy if u are so eager to travel oversea, take the 70k job save prudently & sponsor urself to the uk

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Michellla(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
A woman shouldnt be the one controlling your decisions as a man.
she seems like the bossy type.
i'll advice you stay back home and take the job.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by AlienStar: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
What kind of biz. Is that? N what are you still doing here in 9ja?
vizkiz:
70k as salary?

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

things are more complicated right here in the real world like you think. Like how many years will he work before earning a good living?

Please don't even start on the "he will get loan" stuff. Shey na so man suppose dey live? He has a chance to get things working here. I know white women are dubious but it's a risk he should take

not everybody will make it abroad because things arent easy over there too and only the lucky ones make it over there.

I know life is good in UK than naija but the condition guiding the op's story is the reason for my comment.

If he follows that lady eh! He will end up being her slave over there and I can assure you that if the op job is stable with a little savings, he can apply for a UK visa himself instead of being under the rope of a foreign Lady.
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by vizkiz: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
AlienStar:
What kind of biz. Is that? N what are you still doing here in 9ja?

and who told you I am in 9ja grin
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Solomon19(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
ODE BOI ODE BOI..HOW MANY TIMES?YOU WILL Wash her pant,bra,morning bleep,afternoon bleep,night bleep.she will change your destiny,even your village pple will not be happy about it...the Gods has spoken.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
not everybody will make it abroad because things arent easy over there too and only the lucky ones make it over there.

I know life is good in UK than naija but the condition guiding the op's story is the reason for my comment.

If he follows that lady eh! He will end up being her slave over there and I can assure you that if the op job is stable with a little savings, he can apply for a UK visa himself instead of being under the rope of a foreign Lady.

well true. But 70k small man and you know the kin economy we have at the moment. Maybe he should seek the gave of God about it cheesy
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by AlienStar: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dats how desperate guys in 9ja thinks
vizkiz:

and who told you I am in 9ja grin
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by theLegion(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmm hmmm hmmm #SipsCoke e remain half lemme save it cheesy
Back to the matter... You gotta follow your heart MR, the 70k no big sef and her offer be like say e big ooo... Just follow your heart and ignore every jealous and jobless fellow out there, because in the end you're the one that'll reap the benefits or problems not mua. #SipsCokeAgain
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

well true. But 70k small man and you know the kin economy we have at the moment. Maybe he should seek the gave of God about it cheesy
now you are talking. We all know Nigeria isn't smiling. But he should look well before leaping

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by vizkiz: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
AlienStar:
Dats how desperate guys in 9ja thinks

desperate guys? grin
So a guy taking an opportunity to make things better for himself is desperate? Seems you are still being fed and you don't know how real the struggle is out here undecided
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
ailehwise:

Start the job first...

Besides, how will she just come and carry you like that? Without you having visa, etc.
Is that how easy you think it is?

It's UK we're talking about. Immigration olokpa eye don tiaaaa.
She can't sponsor you for much as Y'all ain't married yet, and even if so, it will take months before your papers clear to join her over there.

Abeg guy face your front and work till everything confirm.
You also don't want to be utterly useless to yourself during the process. How will you be feeding till all that transpires?
Or are you one of those guys who feel comfortable leeching off women? undecided
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:

Don't talk about what you don't knowundecided

@ailehwise, it depends on how hard working you are and how far you can go for comfort sake.

You might not easily get a job, the best thing for you is to work to get a masters. You and your wife should cancel any idea of kids for now. Get your masters and you should be able to get a very good job.
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Don't talk about what you don't knowundecided

@ailehwise, it depends on how hard working you are and how far you can go for comfort sake.

You might not easily get a job, the best thing for you is to work to get a masters. You and your wife should cancel any idea of kids for now. Get your masters and you should be able to get a very good job.

nonsense!!!
Birds of the same feather.
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
nonsense!!!
Birds of the same feather.
I live in the UK and I would kneowe

What about that?undecided
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
daretodiffer:

I live in the UK and I would kneowe

What about that?undecided
[/s] mitcheew
If I hear say you don reach airport before talk less of boarding a plane
Re: Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] mitcheew
If I hear say you don reach airport before talk less of boarding a plane

kiss

You are a lost cause

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Be Like...(pics) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? / Will Toks2008 Allow His DAUGHTERS Marry A Man Like Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.