Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia (29511 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / David Mark Didn't Buy Any Car For 2Face & Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2005
@ queen 2, u know i love you! smiley
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by queen2(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2005
Ha ha ha ha ha, Sure, i do too.. kiss
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2005
for some weird reason, i don't trust that interview undecided
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by queen2(f): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2005
Why? me either, nywayz the person dat posted it where i got it from, said he got it from an Encomium magazine, but i don't know how true that is..

So Scorpio what make u think its not true?
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2005
Everything about it, the way the supposed ''Peru'' answers her questions, even the person askin the questions. somehow, it dosen't feel right.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by queen2(f): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2005
hmmmmmmm ok
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2005
wow! was that love or what, i mean btw 2face and the girl, the part where she's like"he means the world to me" is sooooo romantic. i hope she's as true as she sounds, well so long as she makes 2face happy, she'll be all right(with me that is smiley)! may God bless their marraige(if they intend to marry) and their cute little 2-face.
Thanks queen2 girly! kiss
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by queen2(f): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2005
Ur welcome kiss cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2005
oh, i guess i am the only one who fell for the story, grin oh well! undecided
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2005
Just when i was about to go get ur favourite flowers for ur wedding, u pull this on me? rolleyes
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2005
my dear, she made the faster move oh! she's carrying his baby and i am yet to meet him? how can I compete with that? sha, i'm done crying, life goes on cheesy i still want those flowers grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by queen2(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2005
he ya, sawrie bout dat Ocho
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2005
@ ocho, girl she ain't pregnant for nobody, so go get dressed, we have an appointment with ur dressmaker(u know, d lady that's makin ur gown) wink cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2005
what would i do without u scorpio? thank God for friends like u scorpio. ok so where does she live again? and hope u have the wedding book, the one with different wedding gown designs grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2005
thanks queen2, my heart is slowly healing
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2005
@ ocho, of course i have the books, girl if u see the style i picked out for ya, Tuface would totally lose it tongue n yes, we have to meet the lady at her house at Kipling. oya hurry up o, we don't want to be late. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2005
kai! u, you won't kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by kellorah: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2005
d pedro of a thingy sounds like a BIG ASS BITCH! i dnt trust 9ja interviews, no matter who d celeb is xcept if i watch it myself! she can go to hell for all i care! i hope he stands her up on d D-DAY
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by kellorah: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2005
' tuface bought dis dress for me...' bla bla bla..like we asked her!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 12:42am On Nov 27, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2005
now i am beginign to reason with y'all. Kellorah dear, i agree with you oh! who asked about the dress? anyway, let's keep watching and see what'll happen. this might get really interesing. smiley
@scorpio, hey baby gal cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by adesodgi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2005
what is goin to happen?
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2005
wait and see! u sef go soji.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2005
Girlzzzz!!!!hmmm,its 3 girls pregnant for 2face ooo!!!the third girl is emmmmm.....meeee cheesy cheesy cheesy .Did you see the gown he bought for me from New York!!!!not some cheap gown from Portugal!!!and ohhhh!!!I mean the world to him!!!heheheheeee!!!!well,our baby has 2faces,you will see.Don't mind those other girls ooo!!!they are claimers ooo!!!They want to snatch my Inno from me cry cry cry .Na wa ooo!!! There can't be 3 queens in one Africa ooo!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2005
snazzydawn:

Girlzzzz!!!!hmmm,its 3 girls pregnant for 2face ooo!!!the third girl is emmmmm.meeee cheesy cheesy cheesy .Did you see the gown he bought for me from New York!!!!not some cheap gown from Portugal!!!and ohhhh!!!I mean the world to him!!!heheheheeee!!!!well,our baby has 2faces,you will see.Don't mind those other girls ooo!!!they are claimers ooo!!!They want to snatch my Inno from me cry cry cry .Na wa ooo!!! There can't be 3 queens in one Africa ooo!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahha.so very funny! oh wait shocked, did u just call him your INNO? girl, you've crossed the line right there. He belongs to me, the boy is mine cheesy cheesy and about the queen issue, yeah! there's just me!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2005
In short,to further buttress my pointz,I am moving into his house(chokes on a cough).Lemme see how you will be his queen.If I am not his queen,let thunder hit me........y ouch!!!!!emmm nooo.well,LEAVE MY INNO ALONE OOOOOOOO!!!!! grin grin grin cry ok,lets ask him who he prefers most.I bet he has notbought you a gown even from Ariaria market in Aba.I am wearing mine now and oh!!!I mean so much to him..... grin grin Ocho listen
I am sorry that you
seem to be confused
he belongs to me
2face is mine!!!!!
After all,he hasn't even bought you a rag sef.ah ahh.I am his last and favourite wife ooo.
I call him Inno and he calls me sna sna!!!!!!you,what does he call you?!!!!
Ps Ocho,dont ever call my Inno "boy",he is a man,my man ooo!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by chillin(f): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2005
heyyyyyy gurlzzz!! whatz goin on in hurr!!! havin gone tru u gurlz postz and tots u'v set before d throne!! kk 2 cut d case short!! i am d judge assigned to 2Face Idibiaz case!! kk soo y'all listen or read whatever u call it!! i proceeed!!!
concernin who 2Face Idibia belongz to and who hiz baby belongz to.uhmm this is surelly very difficult 4 everyone in hurr!! he either belongz 2 snazzy or ocho!!
whoaa!! my conclusion liesss hurr:
he belongs 2 snazzyy!! because thatz how itz ment 2 b... n' ocho...i'll look 4 sumone for you in d near future!! mayb uhmm i don't know mehn!! but we'll disscusss.i'll think about it!
once again y'all i'v made my speeshhh!! snazzzy... u can have your man!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
heyyy!!! did i juss hear sumone talkin back turr? i said i'v made my conclusionn...una no dey hearr!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2005
yee pka! I DON DIE!in my very before you're trying to snatch my fazy? fazy has got a lot of explaning to do. see us that planning to get married so soon!  scorpio and icing are you hearing this?? he's becoming unfaithful when we haven't even got married yet! chei! i don die! see watin i been dey fear, e don happen
As for you swazzy, girl, no be only butterss, na butter you go put untop that point cheesy what house are you talking about? oh! so that's where all his money has been going? little wonder each time i ask him for money he says he just bought something for his family. last week, it was his aunt, yesterday, it was his sister and today it was his dad, now i know! there is going to be a show down at IDIBIA'S residence. So  if you value your cute face, don't show it at my door step, infact, our(fazy and I) doorstep cos this is a war i have to fight to save my marraige( marraige wey never even happen grin)! and as for his unfaithfulness, i forgive him cos he's my sexy cute fazy and my pet name you ask?? he calls me........BABY LOVE, AFRICAN QUEEN, OCHO  ANGEL, HIS WORLD....... need i go on? so baby girl, give it up, you can't compete with all of that grin grin
(hahahahaha, i'm loving this and girl, you're funny!) grin grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2005
chillin:

heyyyyyy gurlzzz!! whatz goin on in hurr!!! havin gone tru u gurlz postz and tots u'v set before d throne!! kk 2 cut d case short!! i am d judge assigned to 2Face Idibiaz case!! kk soo y'all listen or read whatever u call it!! i proceeed!!!
concernin who 2Face Idibia belongz to and who hiz baby belongz to.uhmm this is surelly very difficult 4 everyone in hurr!! he either belongz 2 snazzy or ocho!!
whoaa!! my conclusion liesss hurr:
he belongs 2 snazzyy!! because thatz how itz ment 2 b... n' ocho...i'll look 4 sumone for you in d near future!! mayb uhmm i don't know mehn!! but we'll disscusss.i'll think about it!
once again y'all i'v made my speeshhh!! snazzzy... u can have your man!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
heyyy!!! did i juss hear sumone talkin back turr? i said i'v made my conclusionn...una no dey hearr!!!

NOOOOOOO, YOU DIDN'T!!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2005
I can't hold back my laughter oooo!!!Ocho,which house?is it the one he left you at?hehehehee.See,for your information,we have built a new house somewhere(I will not tell you so that u will not show ur face there).He told me that well,you were a mistake,that I am his last stop.Now you,Pedro and the other girl and icing and emmmm...the whole lot of you are now claiming my sweetface honeybunched,sexy sexy 2face?!!!!Well,he just called me and has changed the name he calls me to brownsugar(I bet he hasnt called u that)then I asked him to get me 50 new gowns from Paris,New York,Las Palmas and thw whole lot of them designers.He said he would never mess up with you all again so please LEAVE HIMMM ALONEEEEE.!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bisola Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla In Traditional Style / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.