Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia (29514 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / David Mark Didn't Buy Any Car For 2Face & Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2005
chei this girl oh! you really are bent on taking my man away aren't you? and 50 gowns? what on earth are you going to do with 50 gowns ole grin   I was a mistake ni, mistake ko? he's just saying that to get you to.......(u know wink) but wisen up girl, I'M HIS LAST STOP, ABI NA BUS STOP, INFACT, I AM HIS LAST PLANE STOP. Brown sugar?? girl, that name is too old. that's the name he used to call me when we were still in sec school,(beat that cheesy) a lot of things have changed since then! anyway, i'll leave you to keep indulging in your fantasy. I have to go prepare his favourite dish and then give him the RED LIGHT SPECIAL! grin grin grin grin he just got back form the studio and looks really tired, but what am i there for?
come here fazy darling, don't mind this girly who wants to ruin our happy home tongue
see, he says he dosen't even know you! hahahahahahaha grin grin
and about that house, fazy says 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT" and i believe my fazy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2005
Ocho,you are only trying to save your face!!!I thought you said Nigerian guys are unromantic?Why do you now want to claim my 2face?seeee,you go wound oh!!! grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by chillin(f): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2005
uhmm!! therez fire on d mountain!!! after d judge don make hin declarations tot i told u gurlz who 2face blongs to...snazyyy wan wound persin oo!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2005
@ swazzy-kai! i don see pesin wey craze pass me! cheesy i give up grin grin grin. the ones(nigerian guys) i've met are still unromanitc to me. Maybe it's just me who is being too difficult to be pleased, *thinks*, i didn't even think about that.  oh well! rolleyes
@chillin-if we start our own, we'll be here forever grin cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2005
chillin:

heyyyyyy gurlzzz!! whatz goin on in hurr!!! havin gone tru u gurlz postz and tots u'v set before d throne!! kk 2 cut d case short!! i am d judge assigned to 2Face Idibiaz case!! kk soo y'all listen or read whatever u call it!! i proceeed!!!
concernin who 2Face Idibia belongz to and who hiz baby belongz to.uhmm this is surelly very difficult 4 everyone in hurr!! he either belongz 2 snazzy or ocho!!
whoaa!! my conclusion liesss hurr:
he belongs 2 snazzyy!! because thatz how itz ment 2 b... n' ocho...i'll look 4 sumone for you in d near future!! mayb uhmm i don't know mehn!! but we'll disscusss.i'll think about it!
once again y'all i'v made my speeshhh!! snazzzy... u can have your man!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
heyyy!!! did i juss hear sumone talkin back turr? i said i'v made my conclusionn...una no dey hearr!!!
girl, you know you wrong for this. b4 y'all were made, it was destined that Ocho would be da Queen, so y are y'all running your mouf eh? pls don't let me call da squad on y'all aiight. grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2005
that's my girl right there, i know you got my back! tell it to them loud and clear! cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2005
Don't mind them husband snatchers jo, ain't nobody marying Tuface up in hurr but you aiight. cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2005
I can see you people are not up to date(scorpio and ocho)who am I snatching?how can I snatch my own husband?Infact,for your info,I am the no 3 girl carrying his baby eh?besides,I am wearing his ring(mmmmm,in my dream)so,please,go and find your own person ooo!!!Let me match you with Faze or Blackface.Those are better substitutes!!!What do you think?I am just helping you ooo!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2005
one word-Story!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2005
snazzydawn:

Let me match you with Faze or Blackface.Those are better substitutes!!!What do you think?I am just helping you ooo!!!
wetin come be ur own now? Blackface of all ppl, i no gree jo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2005
well at least there is face in his name,so dat u gals will leave de real face for me.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2005
Besides,he is serenading me to sleep in his arms with the song "African queen".I bet you must be reeeeaaally jealous now. tongue
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2005
u're listening to his recorded voice, i hear the real sexy voice first thing in the morning and last thing at night tongue tongue tongue
emmm, i can take FAZE but i must fight for 2-face until all hope is lost ,which by the way will be.............NEVER! grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2005
did u say arms? check well and see, i'm pretty sure you're in the arms of a stanger not my[b] FAZY's[/b]
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2005
bye twinny, i'll talk to you some other time. for now, keep your hands off my FAZY grin cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2005
I'm sure you know this means warrrrr(copying bugsbunny).eeeennnnndd!!!!She who fights to run lives to fight another day.You will still come and meet me here.This kind of "twin" sef.....haven't you heard of something called compromise?Ok ok,let's dialogue,after all,Obasanjo and whats their name now,they also dialogue.Let's dialogue.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2005
there ain't gon be no dialogue goin on tongue she's got Tuface n that's it. cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 3:17am On Nov 30, 2005
clearly stated! grin luv ya girl! kiss
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 3:19am On Nov 30, 2005
u too sweetie wink kiss cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by icingbaby(f): 3:24am On Nov 30, 2005
who is that girl that is trying to steal ocho man. don't worry girl i got you back, you know i have already talk to 2face. he told me that  you are his one and only, you are the one he think about all the time. so don't worry as far's as we all know that he is your sweetheart, there is no problemo cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2005
Tales by moonlight!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2005
grin cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by blackcole(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2005
wow!!!!!!!!!!
cool sha
thanks for bringing the interview here
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2005
snazzydawn:

Tales by moonlight!!!
chei! you this girl, you no go kill me but united we satnd(2-face and I). and there isn't going to be any dialouge, besides, i am the first twin so respect your elder twin before she smaks you on the bum and tells mummy on you tongue cheesy
thanks icing. This my lil twin has always been this sturbon this since we were lilttle. grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2005
Heyyy,learn to concede to lil sis pleaaaaaseee grin .I promise to be good if you leave my 2face for me!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2005
your 2-face?? how long do i have to tell you to awaken from your slumber?
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2005
(fuming)I hope you know this means war!!!! angry EVIL TWIN!!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2005
BRING IT ON!!!!!! angry grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by hotangel2(f): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2005
u guys r sick. cool
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2005
Twinny, we're ganging up on her this time. we'll settle our differences later but right now, we've got a bigger issue at hand.....hot-angel!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2005
yea-hottie,I like you very very much as a friend but calling i and my sick twin "sick"grrrrrrrrr....that sure does it!!!Haven't you heardof the saying that when family is quarrelling(even if she is as demented asmy sick twinny,guess I am stuck on her)you should just pass without commenting?Sicky sicky twin,what do we do to hottie!!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by hotangel2(f): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy Please dont do anything to me. cry cry cry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Flaunts Elegant Look In New Photos / Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos / Efe Covers The Guardian Magazine, Latest Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.