Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia (29481 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / David Mark Didn't Buy Any Car For 2Face & Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2005
oh noooo!!!understand now pleas.He is a very private person and is not very used to fans.Well,I will see what I can do.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2005
it's ok girly. i understand. Thanks anyway!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by blackcole(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2005
he that knows much about 2face,please can he browse?
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2005
blackcole:

he that knows much about 2face,please can he browse?
u lost me there i'm not sure what you're asking about.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by icingbaby(f): 2:19am On Dec 23, 2005
@ ocho there is no girl pregnant for 2face, call me and i will tell you what happen.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2005
ooh, i'm soooo callin u Icing cool
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2005
@icing, i'm soo calling to hear that too
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2005
Hehehehehehehe!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by BlkDiamond(f): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2006
that interview is shaddy n umm its a 2face rumour o............................... he just broke up wit his girl the ex beauty queen so when did he get into another one? hmmm nawa 4 una o
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by christyne(f): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by solomon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2006
if the rumour na true,na new thing.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2006
rolleyes
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2006
its not a rumor
its true...what do u guys mean?
that tuface cannot get a girl pregnant or what
the nigerian made star has a Dk and has probably lost controll
he has finally cooled down
can i have his number please im a great fan
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by elochukwu(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2006
if it is true then he has to settle down with his wife and the unborn .best of luck 2face.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2006
yeah
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2006
It is sooooo true!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2006
cry cry cry cry
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by meekas(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2006
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee. 2face, 2 pregnancies, 2 boyz grin. 3 face and 4 face o pari.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2006
I thought this is supposed to be stale news.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:47am On Mar 21, 2006
So what was the verdict?
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2006
How am I supposed to know? tongue

hey you, how far? how have u been? grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2006
Hey Stranger cry cry Where have you been shocked shocked
I thought you idolized this brother 2face? o i c u swtiched to the ne yo obsession ( Im so sick of song, but the brother can sing)
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Hey StrangerĀ  cry cry Where have you beenĀ  shocked shocked
Ocho is here now. ee yah, don't cry kiss kiss kiss *gives him a hug and wipes his tears* wink

JosBoy4Lif:

I thought you idolized this brother 2face? o i c u swtiched to the ne yo obsession ( I'm so sick of song, but the brother can sing)
Ok, maybe not obsession(then again, i know i am) embarassed but hey, u said it all, he can sing and wow, i dey trip! As for 2-face, we're still together, nothing dey happen! cool he's just up for a little comptetion that's all. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by xphanti(f): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2006
i am highly dissapointed in the 2 girls that got pregnant for 2face!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have they not heard of protection? For him to have slept with both girls without protection i bet he must have slept with loads of girls without. it is such a shame these girls were star struck. And Pero adeniyi i am highly dissapointed in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you live in the western and civilised world i do not expect you to find yourself in that position. was your breath taking away by 2face or what?? how do you expect him to support you and your baby yeah he is doing fine now but you should know how the music industry is in nigeria. well your daddy is rich and he will be sent the bills. happy delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by rosydabomb(f): 3:50am On Mar 31, 2006
those girls must be really stupid
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Grizzly(m): 4:08am On Mar 31, 2006
grin grin Where da hell was i all along.?! well that aint news. that broda needs his 'SLEEP'. grin Living up to yo name.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Seun(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2006
i heard that one of them has given birth!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Grizzly(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2006
, and the baby looked like ruggedman, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by eveseh(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2006
Na wah for this 2face oooooooooooooo,he really need protection,na wah ooooooo,
2 girls
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by queen2006(f): 1:12am On May 25, 2006
2Face is featured in our next issue of African Vibes magazine which is going out next week and we have the exclusive vibes. We asked him all of these questions and you will be surprised at his answers about the baby mama drama. He also has a concert in Maryland this weekend for those of you in this area.

The cover of the June/July issue of African Vibes magazine features screenwriter and movie director of PHAT GIRLZ - Nnegest Likke. Find out why she chose Nigeria to be represented in her movie and lots more!!!!!. We got all the juicy vibes from her past and find out her personal ties to Nigeria.

Check out our website for locations where you can pick up the magazine. Make sure you pick up a copy of African Vibes Magazine and enjoy a good read. The magazine is all about glamour, African celebrities, issues that affect us and the contemporary African in the diaspora.

Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by jeshua(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2006
wetin be my own, whether tuface or seven face kiss angrywe go soon know who the child resemble. but i guess it will be quite confusing because tuface has two face and which one will the kids pick. well, they can share the faces on ground. no wonder he impregnated two girls, he know wwan confuse one child angry grin grin grin grin[flash=200,200][/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her Daughter, Ewomazino's 9th Birthday / D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival / 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.