Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,597 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia (29513 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / David Mark Didn't Buy Any Car For 2Face & Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2005
i say we fry her  grin *evil laugh* just kiddin girl  cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2005
yes! we'll go with the frying. yells at her evil twin, *get ur behind here this minute! we've got some human to fry* and evil twin, girl, u haven't seen sickness yet cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by hotangel2(f): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2005
*runs into hiding* Save me people... save me! cry cry cry
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2005
Gotcha hottie!!!say you are sorry else I will hand you over to that sick twinny!!! grin grin grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2005
she still calls me sick, what an evil twin! tongue
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 3:16am On Dec 01, 2005
don't worry, your fav. aunt is here to handle things. Now snazzy, do ya want to state your case or should i involve my sister(icingbaby)? grin cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2005
bring it on!!!I can handle you all singlehandedly!!!! grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by gina34(f): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2005
Pls people, who is this two girls in question?
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2005
snazzy,ocho and scorpio grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2005
Wrong! One is OC and the other one is[b] HO[/b], so together they are OCHO(my humble self! And just incase you are wondering, yes! I am two in one) cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2005
this gal, na u craze pass cheesy cheesy cheesy
ok y'all are in the court of judge Scorpio, so wat brought y'all triflin twins here?
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2005
your honour, she(my lil evil twin) is trying to steal my man, a man i have laboured so hard to get and now that i have got him, she wants him. she wants to harvest on a land she didn't till.So your honour, justice must prevail!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2005
Now Snazzy, wat have you got to say to that accusation? cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2005
grin grin grin Judge,before I proceed,I would love to call in my defence counsel(hope I am correct),who happens to be my learned colleague,chillin,to defend me.I will not defend myself before these lesser mortals(gesturing to ocho and friends,carrying nose in the air snobbishly),and I also command you,oh judge,to produce the only and major exhibit in this case,Mr.2face Idibia to come and state why he is causing so much fracas in my family,imagine him,impregnating twins rolleyes though I really really wonder why it had to be my sick twin of all the girls in this land!!!!!!so before I proceed,serve 2face a writ of summons to appear before this honourable court and defend himself.I rest my case!!!! cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2005
2-face dearie,the court is waiting, remember you're under oath! but don't worry darling *rubs his back* this will all soon come to pass, it'll be allright and we'll be able to live like one happy family again. Go ahead and be strong, don't let my evil twin's scary eyes bother you. cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2005
Haaa 2face!!!I command you in the name of Nairaland,tell them that you and I are lovers forever!!!Don't you remeber those memorable times we spent ogether at your Festac residence? rolleyes see the product of those oh so wonderful times(pointing to my belly)touch it,its for real,and its yours.Leave that sick girl beside you.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2005
girl, go find the real father of your kids and let my facey be. Ignore her facey sugar! speak on, the judge is listening! cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2005
Silence, I say Silence in my court!!! now i have got enough evidence to show that those two girls are not in any way pregnant for Tuface so that aspect of this case has been thrown out. before i give my judgement on this issue, i want y'all to have a final say and pls try to convince me and make me see reasons as to why Tuface Inocent Idibia should be your husband. if at the next session, both of you are unable to make me see reason, i shall give my judgement regardless of whose emotions are at stake. This court is adjourned till tomorrow grin cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by chillin(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2005
Whoaaaa!!! now i see whatz been goin on in hurr!!!! y'all trying to manipulate snazzy or sum?? 4 real tho!! watz this crap about D main judge (chillin) has onceddd made d final statement datt snazzy is for 2face...i don't know if y'all don't get it!! and as 4 d so called case by scorpio... given d order by d world supreme court.. i annul this case with immediate effect!!!...heyy snazz take your man wink and 4get about d whole shabang goin on hurr!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2005
Do you want me to send you to da anger management class young lady  rolleyes you had better conduct yourself in an orderly manner in my court k. now back to case at hand. grin cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2005
that's right chilling, the judge has spoken. Sorry your honour. facey sweetie, keep talking
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by icingbaby(f): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2005
who is 2face wife? ocho cheesy
who is 2face lover? ocho cheesy
who mean the world to 2 face? ocho cheesy
who girl 2face can't live without? ocho cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2005
Hmm, these girls are tryin my patience, they haven't defended their position as Tuface's wife angry cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2005
@icing, love you girl! kiss tell it to them as it is! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2005
Ocho,scorpio and co.Don't mistake my silence for dumbnessoooo.I bite,too.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by Scorpio(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2005
how come i haven't felt it since? rolleyes grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2005
arggghhhhhhhhh!!!just wait till whenever Nairalanders meet,I will so show you ehhhhh!!!!chaiii,I will beat you,ocho,and all ur cohorts,I will make u eat sand grin cheesy cheesy grin ....hmmmmm....cant wait. cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by babymo: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2005
y'all keep sayin shit i kno ma man dint get nobody pregnant. hes smarter dan dat he cant get two ppl pregnant @ d same tyme. i bet those two bitches are liein. 2 face is not goin 2 ba a baby daddy any tyme soon and yous dat are namin d kids if u like call em 100face dere is no baby yet to name.
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2005
chei! snazzy, this is the point i lose all thinking Capacity! who is the new person claming my facey as her man? wonders shall never cease ooooo!
just kidding babymo. how are you doing girl? welcome to Nairaland but did you have to come in the midst of the on going war btwn by Evil twin and I? cheesy
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by snazzydawn(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2005
this is getting wierder and wierder.I say ocho ,lets drop our fight for now,and teach her a lesson or two grin 2face!!!!!!come here,u have some explaining to do!!!!!Ochooooo!!!!!bring that facey who is scattering his seed abroad!!! grin
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by ocho(f): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2005
abi oo! what is he even feeling like? a player? i'll show him what it means to be one!!!
Re: 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia by kellorah: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2005
ocho n snazzy r u 2 d gurls d papers were on about? cos i fink so! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Tekno's GO Music Video Shoot / Bisola Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla In Traditional Style / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Flaunts Elegant Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.