Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators (32784 Views)

Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike / NCC Explains Why The Commission Introduced Data Floor Pricing / Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
otabuko:
you follow dey do this awoof abi....
Lol. Abi na. And their ntwork is fast in my home and at work.
Re: NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators by Orter(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
dhardline:
Am tired of Nigeria i swear. cry
You may try: A. Libya. B. Mali. C. Iraq
Re: NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators by dhardline(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Orter:

You may try:
A. Libya.
B. Mali.
C. Iraq

While you rest in Syria...how bout that tongue
Re: NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 29, 2015
buoye1:
You think people will support your foolish post here? You're just a sadist with no sense of humor.. ...

Oloshiii rada rada

People like you make others rain abuses on the entire tribe
Foól
Wetin consin you
Re: NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators by sean079: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Leyqute:

This is a very stu.pid mentality.

Obviously you have no idea of what I'm talking about. If you don't understand something you shut your mouth instead of saying rubbish.

What if MTN has a hefty turnover in Nigeria? Aren't they offering a form of service? If you sell a box of chocolate to every Nigerian with a profit of N1 do you know how much profit you'll make overall? Have you in any form erred?

If you'd said MTN's services are poor and expensive, that's a different matter and it's valid. I don't like MTN anymore than the average Nigerian but we have to be sensible in what we say.

If you feel NCC hasn't done much to punish MTN for the poor services they've offered, fine. I agree. Those guys have been passive and inept for a long time.

However, their latest move to remove the base lowest price for data subscription is a good move as it'll encourage competition and force telecomms coys to bring down data price.

However the reactions to the news aren't as intelligent nor sensible as one would fathom. You're probably one of those teenagers who can't read separate your perceptions and deductions from your prejudiced emotions.

Read and understand. Then comment.
Well,you are contradicting yourself about this issue. I ain't talking about mtn alone but all the mobile operators but I just sited mtn highhandedness as an example. What has this ncc been doing all this while when Nigerian had been paying exorbitantly for poor services from mobile operators and yet support this costly and poor services with benchmark price. So, it's about ncc not standing up to their responsibility earlier by regulating this guys which clearly portays shady deal and corruption on their part. This is what most Nigerian you called juveniles were saying.
Re: NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators by oshaosha2014(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am doing research on that.
undercurrent:

No Prof...Pls educate me.
Re: NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

NTEL is coming, NCC is giving them a soft landing because NTEL is going to start with Data plans and not calls.

Oh that makes sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solution To Getting BIS Edge Or 3g Network Symbol On Android. / MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / Starlink Cuts Price Of Start-up Kit For Nigerians To $99

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.