Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize (12679 Views)

A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas / Before You Say Igbo Need S/S People In Biafra Because Of Their Oil Pls Read This / Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

If the first piece is rumour according to you, how about the last piece. Kindly come up with a convincing defence
There is nothing to defend my friend.
You are merely repeating lies that you heard when you were younger.

Think out of the box.

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
equlibrium:
@op
I grew up in south east Nigeria as a Yoruba boy. No one every bugged me, maybe cos it was Enugu which was relatively calm. But i cant tell you you are wasting your time. Igbos are bent on self destruction. I have always held that there are others ways for self determination, but it requires strong and recognized leadership, none of which Igbos have. Every Igbo man feels he is king of his yard, this is detrimental to the collective interest of Igbos as they cannot have marshal out a common plan and execute it. The igbos could easily rule Nigeria, their spread could easily make them the preferred neighbor everybody loved, but the truth is they are not good neighbors, it is for them the adage that talks about the handshake that went beyond the elbow was made, they have no respect for the laws and cultures of any host community they move to. If the igbos have any cultural siblings in the world, it would not be Jews but hard core islamist Arabs and there attitude of refusing to assimilate and their known loathing of their host communities and yes Igbos, you loathe your hosts!!!
I wish they could be granted their Biafra just to see the chaos of it all. But its not in my power. The Igbos are a self fulfilling prophecy, their complaints on marginalization leads to a disengagement from society which leads to suspicion from their hosts which leads to negative treatment from their hosts leading to more complaints of marginalization etc...
If only the Igbos will queue behind a great leader who has a vision for them! Inside Nigeria!
If only undecided

I have no reasons to doubt your analysis. Yoruba have been of help to the Igbo's from onset but they will never admit it, and that is the problem
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

There is nothing to defend my friend.
You are merely repeating lies that you heard when you were younger.

Think out of the box.

Is very unfortunate, that same problem lingers. I just gave you a short piece your people didn't tell you about. Am sure you learn one or two things now
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I have no reasons to doubt your analysis. Yoruba have been of help to the Igbo's from onset but they will never admit it, and that is the problem
^ Continual repetition lies does not make lies become truths.

2 Likes

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

^ Continual repetition lies does not make lies become true.

You still not talking. Come up with a defence, am sure you currently a student in the southwest. That alone is an evidence bro

2 Likes

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You still not talking. Come up with a defence, am sure you currently a student in the southwest. That alone is an evidence bro
Come up with a better version of the truth first of all.
There is nothing to defend

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

LOL. Ok fine.
Igbo people never had kings/queens as such.

Monarchy/Kingship is not the ONLY way of organizing society.
Welcome to the real world grin grin

That pride will never give room for a better co-existence. Iwazureke and Kanu is a typical example. Igbo don't believe in leadership, what did you now believe on? How will you cope if given a sovereign state

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:
Come up with a better version of the truth first of all. There is nothing to defend
Sorry...you are now face with reality.
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That pride will never give room for a better co-existence. Iwazureke and Kanu is a typical example. Igbo don't believe in leadership, what did you now believe on? How will you cope if given a sovereign state
For the umpteenth time, there are varying models of leadership.

Everything does not boil down to having a hereditary Oba system.

5 Likes

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Kagawa10: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2015
patrick89:
you are very senseless! What concerns azikwe and sarduna's death?
Yoruba logic right?
Well Kaduna Nzeogwu and Ademoyega were the men that planned the killing and installation of the two faced coward awolowo, read the Ademoyega's why we stroke.
You will come here to twist history to suit yourself. Someone here has said that all his stay in east, nobody disturbed him. He also said that everyone is king on his own lane, that's how we roll here, we don't block roads and shout owoda! Some of yoruba hate anything igbo but will pretend they love you. I hate the fact that you're twisting the history! Your two faced awolowo betrayed sarduna and azikwe! #fact
Look at this shameless revisionist! Who did Ademoyega kill?
The fact on ground is he killed no one but that can't be said of your ibo brothers among the coup and yes, Nzeogwu is an ibo man from the axis of Oshimili/Aniocha! He wasn't the only ibo though but your shameless self exempted others from the list! May it never be well with a revisionist like you!
Eediot talking of betrayer when ibos were the first to align with the Northerners and relegate their southern counterparts just because of greediness!
The same accursed ibo plotted the coup once they know the North didn't fall for their lies and won't allow to be dominated!
This greediness also pushed Ironsi into destroying our true federalism and pushing through unitary govt and these accursed eediots had the audacity to claim victims when proigroms were met on them! I still think the Fulani were too slow in carrying out these progroms!
This Shameless cursed losers of a tribe went ahead to attack and invade Ore and the Mid western immediately after they declared biafra! Shouldn't a normal people seeking for self determination retreat into their region? But no, these accursed shameless goats of a tribe went ahead to invade Ore and the mid western region!
I repeat ibos will wail till kingdom comes, it's karma!
Shameless cursed losers!

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Chiaka(f): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Lets stop all these non sense that does not make the south united. Yoruba's should stop seeing themselves separate from the south
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

For the umpteenth time, there are varying models of leadership.

Everything does not boil down to having a hereditary Oba system.

Yoruba have history and Oba is part of our history. We are never primitive, when the British came here, they already met an organize society in the west. So yoruba society are highly organized and civilized.

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Kagawa10:

The fact on ground is he killed no one but that can't be said of your ibo brothers among the coup and yes, Nzeogwu is an ibo man from the axis of Oshimili/Aniocha! He wasn't the only ibo though but your shameless self exempted others from the list! May it never be well with a revisionist like you!
Eediot talking of betrayer when ibos were the first to align with the Northerners and relegate their southern counterparts just because of greediness!
The same accursed ibo plotted the coup once they know the North didn't fall for their lies and won't allow to be dominated!
This greediness also pushed Ironsi into destroying our true federalism and pushing through unitary govt and these accursed eediots had the audacity to claim victims when proigroms were met on them! I still think the Fulani were too slow in carrying out these progroms!
This Shameless cursed losers of a tribe went ahead to attack and invade Ore and the Mid western immediately after they declared biafra! Shouldn't a normal people seeking for self determination retreat into their region? But no, these accursed shameless goats of a tribe went ahead to invade Ore and the mid western region!
Shameless cursed losers!
Take money for groundnut.
Frustration is bad for your health.

3 Likes

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Yoruba have history and Oba is part of our history. We are never primitive, when the British came here, they already met an organize society in the west. So yoruba society are highly organized and civilized.
When I say reason properly you will say I am insulting you.

How can you equate Obaship with organization and civilization?

Igbos were already Democratic, and democracy is generally seen as an advancement over Monarchy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by orunto27: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2015
They must apologize on the internet and in all national daily newspapers to the Yorubas for being rude, mad, recalcitrant and cantankerous to them for no justifiable reason than their unreasonableness to . cooperate.. They have been very rude to the Oba of Lagos. They were rude to the Deji of Akureland. I know one them slapped a Prominent Yoruba Professor over a loaf of bread. They have been rude many times to OBJ. They camouflaged Fulani herdsmen to abduct Chief Falae. They insult the memory of Late Awo. They must apologize and publicly too.

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by equlibrium(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

Is it possible to move beyond mere personal experience, to a more CRITICAL collective experience?
In issues of tribe and religion, there is never any right party, you can only relate to issues from a personal view point. Who are you say ISIS is wrong in their ideology? An ideology they are willing to die for? What is critical analysis in such a situation? All Yorubas believe Igbos are ungrateful bigots. All Igbos feel wronged, oppressed, et al. Who is right and who is wrong? What is the critical analysis viewpoint of this situation?
This is what i never understand in Igbos, your belief that empirical evidence supports your viewpoint. Then its all stories and folklore, you will tell your children your version and i will tell mine my version.
If you want to talk critical analysis, talk human nature, and how to exploit it for your own benefit, therein lies the object of my 1st piece on this thread. How Igbos ignore human nature and stick steadfastly to the bible of biafran stories, that no one but them believes or accepts. It will get you nowhere, no gain you any friends across Nigeria, or any sympathy for that matter
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
equlibrium:

In issues of tribe and religion, there is never any right party, you can only relate to issues from a personal view point. Who are you say ISIS is wrong in their ideology? An ideology they are willing to die for? What is critical analysis in such a situation? All Yorubas believe Igbos are ungrateful bigots. All Igbos feel wronged, oppressed, et al. Who is right and who is wrong? What is the critical analysis viewpoint of this situation?
This is what i never understand in Igbos, your belief that empirical evidence supports your viewpoint. Then its all stories and folklore, you will tell your children your version and i will tell mine my version.
If you want to talk critical analysis, talk human nature, and how to exploit it for your own benefit, therein lies the object of my 1st piece on this thread. How Igbos ignore human nature and stick steadfastly to the bible of biafran stories, that no one but them believes or accepts. It will get you nowhere, no gain you any friends across Nigeria, or any sympathy for that matter
What new information have you posted now?

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by equlibrium(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

What new information have you posted now?
Explain to me what critical collective experience means
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Late Suadauna Bello of Sokoto in an interview once said in quotes "There were less than 23 indigenous Northerners in the Northern Regional service by the time i first became the leader of Government business in Northern Nigeria, the igbos had dominated the public services up until that time, I quickly drafted and pass into law "Northernization policy" where I appointed only British, Indians, Pakistians and Eyptians on contracts basis as public servant while tunning down the applications of Nigerians from the south because I felt the igbos were bent on marginalizing the Northerners which am not going to allow"

Igbo started the slavery they accused the Yoruba of

Awolowo and his Action Group(AG) were ready in 1959 to form a coalition government with NCNC mostly dominated by the Igbos and controled by Azikiwe. The coalition will have made them to push the NPC(dominated by the North) into opposition before independence but the Igbo dominated NCNC under Azikiwe did not want any meaniful collaboration with the Yoruba-dominated Action group led by Awolowo but instead prefer to form a coalition with the NPC dominated by the North, but Awolowo Action group did not want any collaboration with the North because the Northern at that time was always going back into a coalition with the igbo dominated party.
The only Nigeria politicians who made a serious attempt to change the status quo was Ladoke Akintola who try to change the status quo of Nigeria politics by rejecting any attempt by Awolowo to form a coalition with NPC likewise. He formed is own party named Democratic party in the western region which later form a coalition with NCNC creating a counter-force to the Igbos NPC/NCNC. The igbo did not appreciate what Akintola did because they knew their game was over. They could no longer dominate most of the federal jobs. The Igbos did not forgive Akintola till date but many forgot he did what was right at that time. The Igbo preferred a Government headed by Tafawa Balewa to the one proposed by Awolowo because Azikiwe wanted to become the prime minister and Awolowo the finance minister. And that was the turning point till date.

The Yoruba gave the Igbo's Sugar cane but in return, they gave back Bitter Leaf

Most Igbo will tell you that they love the yoruba's but they hate Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ladoke Akintola or Fani-Kayode(Not Femi please) but the fact is, you cannot claim to love the yoruba's and hate our best leaders. The yoruba loves the Igbo more than they claim to love us

How?

1. Kenneth Olawale, an Igbo man was born in Akure and elected as speaker in Ondo state house of assembly. Who voted for him, the Yoruba's! Can it happen in the East?

2. Ogbuefi Nnendi Azikiwe almost wanted to become the first premier of old western Nigeria region in 1954 supported by a powerful yorubaman Adelabu Penkelemesi, he was voted by the yoruba's but lost out

3. When Awolowo launched free and compulsory education and medical treatment in the west, many igbos parent and their children emigrated to the west in large numbers to take advantages. Yoruba accepted them without resenting them back to the east where Azikiwe couldn't offer such program. Okonjo-Iweala, Ibe-Opadike, Alex Omeke etc are the beneficiaries of free education in the west.

4. Non of the properties left behind in Yorubaland by the Igbo's during the Biafran war were confiscated or taken away by the Yoruba's, like the Rivers people and Ikwere people did to the abandoned properties of the igbo's in portharcourt

5. Odumegwu Ojukwu came back from exile from ivory coast to recover all his father's properties in Lagos, well kept by the Yoruba's

6. Prominent Yoruba citizens like Late Tai Solarin and Wole Soyinka all stood up for the Igbo's right to live in peace

7. At a time no Nigerian of consequence from the North was willing to travel to the east to persuade Ojukwu not to secede, the same Awolowo that the Igbo's hate was the only Nigerians who risked his life to travel down to enugu.

8. Colonel Adekunle Fajuyi of Ado-ekiti land laid down his life to save the life of Aguiyi Ironsi at Agoji Ibadan because he viewed it as betrayer

9. When Igbo's came back with Nothing after the civil war, yoruba embraced them, gave them money, their land and resources in other for them to bounce back. My dad once told me how they hide some igbo's in a cave during the period of the civil war and they fed them for the period of the war?

Igbo should prove what they have done for the Yoruba's? Am not a tribal bigot but I deem it fit to enlightened some Igbo's that fail no know the truth. Yoruba's don't think like the igbo's if Nigeria is ever going to break up, it needs not to be by force or by war but by consensus. The yorubas are the consulate diplomate in Nigeria. Igbo have never acknowledge that yoruba have been kind to them at any point in history.

Igbo have done yoruba harm than good

when will d man that told ur yoruba elders to shut up apologise

2 Likes

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2015
equlibrium:

Explain to me what critical collective experience means
Start by listening to as many people as possible. Not only Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

when will d man that told ur yoruba elders to shut up apologise
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/
I just gave you a fact, defend it, don't shy away from it
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by patrick89(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Kagawa10:

Shameless cursed losers!
You are such a disjointed fella that is making up lies to make you feel good! I have told you that the two faced coward awolowo met zik and sarduna for the same post at the same time. That is hypocrisy, insincerity and fraud! Zik and sarduna knew and boycotted him! And not that lies you throw up there.
The Nzeogwu and Ademoyega coup was a clear one! They wanted to install the coward himself, Ademoyega said it himself brat!
Why don't you pick up his book why we stroke and cure yourself the doom of ignorance!
Aguiyi came into the govt as the most senior officers after the failed coup, your oluwole background will never allow you to make any sense. Your selfish and jealous trait is embedded in DNA, it's incurable. I won't waste my time educating a vagabond like you, your brain is programmed to shout greed greed greed igbo igbo! You are the most insulting tribe on earth but go about talking about respect, you only greet and respect your people alone and careless about others, your call people names and destroy people's image at the back only to laugh in their presence. I wish you can reason. You claimed to have helped igbo but your forefathers stole our monies and gave you loans to buy shares! Dimgbat and reasoning are like parallel lines they can never meet!

2 Likes

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by patrick89(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2015
equlibrium:

point out reasons not jargon oooh why igbos should be grateful to yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by equlibrium(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

Start by listening to as many people as possible. Not only Yoruba people.
Like hausa? Idoma? Ijaw? Fulani? They all hate you
Hahaha...
Dreamer
You are missing my point again, the only people who believe your point of view are Igbos, especially seeing you to are unwilling to "critical" be objective about the point of anyone else
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

I just gave you a fact, defend it, don't shy away from it

fulani herdsmen don't do shiit in Enugu state, each time they misbehave even in ma village Ngwo n ma mums village Egede, we come out en mass n decimate dem. there was an occasion they destroyed several farms, we came with locally made guns n decimated their cattle...There was enough meat to throw around for the whole village.

We are not Yoruba cowards, the fulani greatly respects themselves here.
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2015
equlibrium:

Like hausa? Idoma? Ijaw? Fulani? They all hate you
Hahaha...
Dreamer
You are missing my point again, the only people who believe your point of view are Igbos, especially seeing you to are unwilling to "critical" be objective about the point of anyone else
Cool. Keep listening to recycled rumors.

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by equlibrium(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2015
patrick89:
point out reasons not jargon oooh why igbos should be grateful to yoruba!
Hahaha... where have i said any of that is my personal view? My personal view is that Igbos should be left to go! If i had a magic wand, Biafra would be real yesterday!!!!
All i am saying is the lack of respect Igbos get today is feedback on what they dish out too. If you where fair in your assessment, you would see you have since assumed a bigoted worldview. Its not you or Igbos, its all Nigerians, i just like pointing it out to Igbos when they don their self righteous grab, how ever, let me be clear and say i am quick to tell my Yoruba kin too
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by equlibrium(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

Cool. Keep listening to recycled rumors.

But your Biafran bible is gospel truth right? undecided
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Which school did Okonjo attend in youruba land? These people and lies. Who is the so called opadike and Kenneth Olawale, Igbos don't answer olawale as surname.

Igbos did not bennefit anything from yorunba, rather the see us as people that must be exterminated for them to make head way and dominate the economic gains in the country.
Awolowo masterminded the the use of economic blockade of Biafra territory which Igbo children died in millions as a result of kwashiorkor, which he later defended by saying all is fair in war.
Yoruba masterminded the £20 policy given to the Igbo her neighbour in AkwaIbom irrespective of the amount you had before the war broke out.
Yoruba ensured that all the ports in the eastern nigeria went into comatoze to spite the Igbos,so their region will continue to be the economic capital of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by kinibigdeal(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2015
imhotep:

When I say reason properly you will say I am insulting you.

How can you equate Obaship with organization and civilization?

Igbos were already Democratic, and democracy is generally seen as an advancement over Monarchy.

Cry me loud. Igbos Democratic! Joke of the century. Igbo tribe is among the most primitive tribe in the world according to british archaeologist. They met you guys with no rulers, no history but a tribe covering themselve with leaves and figs just like the Zulu's in south Africa. http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/false-claims-and-destructive-ways-of-the-igbo/&sa. I can refer you to links if you are too young to know. Kingship is par of organization in every part of the world (read about parliamentary system of government). Even in the bible, you can learn from it. Sentiment apart, Yoruba is among the most civilized tribe in the world (check wikipedia). How can you be democratic without a leader?
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
equlibrium:

But your Biafran bible is gospel truth right? undecided
What is your opinion of the Yoruba bible?
Re: Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Cry me loud. Igbos Democratic! Joke of the century. Igbo tribe is among the most primitive tribe in the world according to british archaeologist. They met you guys with no rulers, no history but a tribe covering themselve with leaves and figs just like the Zulu's in south Africa. http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/false-claims-and-destructive-ways-of-the-igbo/&sa. I can refer you to links if you are too young to know. Kingship is par of organization in every part of the world (read about parliamentary system of government). Even in the bible, you can learn from it. Sentiment apart, Yoruba is among the most civilized tribe in the world (check wikipedia). How can you be democratic without a leader?
^^Please go on believing these, if it makes you feel better grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. / Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA / Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.