Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? (2418 Views)

Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / 4 Romantic Spots To Get A ‘YES” In Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
dremide:

your mouth sharp oo....softly softly!!!
grin grin Dat guy na raw werey!!he no get respect,so let me give it to him!
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
hahaha. Babe u funny nor be small,

just wait 1st i'll soon have ur time. See her mouth like say she don suck penniis tire
Post ur pics if u r proud of urself!!ewu calabar cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Post ur pics if u r proud of urself!!ewu calabar cheesy
let me post my pics bcuz of u?? So dat u can take advantage of me shey?

Bae, shut ur ugly face up! And go getta life, i was chatting with monalisa185 before u stick dat deeksucking mouth of urs in my discussion...

Go to hell
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:

Bae, shut ur ugly face up! And go getta life, i was chatting with monalisa185 before u stick dat deeksucking mouth of urs in my discussion.

Go to hell
Black monkey grin grin who b bae? undecided undecided

Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Black monkey grin grin who b bae? undecided undecided
Bae, follow here >>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Monalisa185(f): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
asking me to post my pischure is a sign of doubt na.
Beliv me am lik wizkid

i have his red sexy lips,
bright white eyes,
big wide nose
and what else grin i could be ur wizkid dear

lol

I give up alweady!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Monalisa185(f): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:

Bae, shut ur ugly face up! And go getta life, i was chatting with monalisa185 before u stick dat deeksucking mouth of urs in my discussion...

Go to hell

hehehehe

lovers fighting publicly

it's a good sign tho!

#tearsrace
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol
I give up alweady!!!!!
ok *sobs*
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Monalisa185(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
ok *sobs*
hehehehe... you are too old for that jor.
tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by lampardizik(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
my idiot ex-friend calls me monster grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by LordHermes(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol I'm ugly..I don't need anyone to tell me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Yeah. You're surprised?
definitely, I am. You didn't say to me
Re: Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? by pinkiberry(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
If you've ever been called ugly, what circumstance did it occur?
my cousins always call me ugly when I was younger even now some call me ugly. I have gotten use to it bearing it on mind that am not ugly. the are just being mean. don't worry u will get use to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy / Does Relationship Matters? / Proof That Girls Are No Longer Interested six Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.