Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy (2344 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red / Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by marvelck: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
These days every girl wants to marry a rich guy. No girl is even thinking of becoming rich on her own. Guess, they can become rich by marrying a rich guy. After they will start saying ladies rule the world....Tah! That kind talk na for mouth...
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy who hurt you this noon?

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by falconey(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin brother it is well, just pray God bless you, when you have the money you won't open a thread like this.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why stress yourself becoming rich when you can easily acquire a rich man??
There's no dignity in labour.

14 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by falconey(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

True that.

*signs*

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
If men can be strict in that regard women will adjust. Women should learn to work and stop acting like hoes.

You hear them say "he must have a car..." "his salary must be this..."

What's their own salary? Do they even have jobs?
Where's their own car?

Hoes
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

The rich man.. did it fall from heaven? Did he not labor? You want to reap where you did not sow and when you get trashed you say men are wicked
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by cruzita(f): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
not every girl op .because I have my own money and investments in my name.so stop generalising

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Strahovski:

The rich man.. did it fall from heaven? Did he not labor? You want to reap where you did not sow and when you get trashed you say men are wicked

He can fall from wherever he chooses. How can he thrash me when I go dey respect am 24/7?

I hate working for whatever reasons jare after all my mama never worked for a day.

This is how God intended it to be. A man brings in the loot and the woman spends it tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Ginaz(f): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
O.P you are talking shît, I for one wanna make my own damn money.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

A visionless woman is a liability. A liability that could bankrupt or stagnate a rich man. But life is all about taking risks, so if a rich man chooses to dance kpalongo on his empire, that's his business. I-for-one, will always seek to eliminate or mitigate egregious risks, so acquiring a needless liability is not an option. Thank you, and God bless America!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

He can fall from wherever he chooses. How can he thrash me when I go dey respect am 24/7?

I hate working for whatever reasons jare after all my mama never worked for a day.

This is how God intended it to be. A man brings in the loot and the woman spends it tongue

Is your mother as rich as linda ikeja?
Is your mother as rich at Genevuev nnaj?
Is your mother as rich as the finance minister. Mrs kemi adesun?

If yes.. then yeah ladies should not work at all. But if no.. wake up.

Even the sex workers are working.
If you carry on this idea... It won't help you.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by EzePromoe: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP, are you crying?
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Strahovski:

Is your mother as rich as linda ikeja?
Is your mother as rich at Genevuev nnaj?
Is your mother as rich as the finance minister. Mrs kemi adesun?

If yes.. then yeah ladies should not work at all. But if no.. wake up.

Even the sex workers are working.
If you carry on this idea... It won't help you.

Are those women rich??.. Kikikikikik
Those one are beginners when you compare them to my Mother abi you wan make I tell you who dey marry my Mama??

Comot road jor!!.. Go and hustle, come and marry me make I help you chop your money.. When e finish I move on...

Btw, Linda Ikeji is my friend cool

13 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ginaz:
O.P you are talking shît, I for one wanna make my own damn money.

Clap for yourself. So now you can stop falling on S.eun, and start falling on your money instead.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by ucnwafor(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op sorry ooooohh
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
RickRichards:

A visionless woman is a liability. A liability that could bankrupt or stagnate a rich man. But life is all about taking risks, so if a rich man chooses to dance kpalongo on his empire, that's his business. I-for-one, will always seek to eliminate or mitigate egregious risks, so acquiring a needless liability is not an option. Thank you, and God bless America!

I have the goods that rich men are looking for. I am not a liability like that o.. It's just that the lifestyle I'm used to, even if I work 24/7, e no go reach.

The rich men ain't complaining, so, wetin be your own?..
Poor people sha...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Are those women rich??.. Kikikikikik
Those one are beginners when you compare them to my Mother abi you wan make I tell you who dey marry my Mama??

Comot road jor!!.. Go and hustle, come and marry me make I help you chop your money.. When e finish I move on...

Btw, Linda Ikeji is my friend cool

Oh, I do not hustle unfortunately.

Your mother is so rich, well, let me see your bank statement. For the past 6 months. Credit and Debit.

Marrying a rich man doesn't make you rich.. a wise man once said that a man is rich when he mined his gold himself. Not some inherited parcel or gift.

So woman your mother is nothing compared to those great women. In fact your mother is the learner and she should learn from them. So should you.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

I have the goods that rich men are looking for. I am not a liability like that o.. It's just that the lifestyle I'm used to, even if I work 24/7, e no go reach.

Poor people sha...

What are the goods? Boobs ass and Vag!na. ..hoe
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Strahovski:

Oh, I do not hustle unfortunately.

Your mother is so rich, well, let me see your bank statement. For the past 6 months. Credit and Debit.

Marrying a rich man doesn't make you rich.. a wise man once said that a man is rich when he mined his gold himself. Not some inherited parcel or gift.

So woman your mother is nothing compared to those great women. In fact your mother is the learner and she should learn from them. So should you.

Stop going moral on me Guy..
Money na money and money no sabi who make am.

You have been seriously and dangerously brainwashed and I feel so sorry for you cheesy

Forget those women and focus on the topic for a second Bros and you will know that I'm very correct.

No be the same good cars, fine food, exotic holidays, fine wears, liquors and prolly bang fine boys(discreetly) Uncle, leave wetin dem write for motor enter motor.

Our way is the best and the fastest. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by fbtowner(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
wahala dey ooo. me I don't blame anybody gold digging jare after all our political leaders have been gold digging since 1960. and they are okay.

a beg girls anything that rock your boat. make una carry go.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Strahovski:

What are the goods? Boobs ass and Vag!na. ..hoe

Exactly That o.. You do know how pussy-whipped most rich men are..
Never mind. You won't understand!!

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Poor people sha...

You know nothing.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
RickRichards:

You know nothing.

Whatever gives you hard-on Nna.

3 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abeggiiiii

What about that woman who had some thread on the family section asking if she should buy this car she wants; that she's unmarried tho. And people told her it would drive suitors away from her. And all these silly and small minded NL guys were saying "yes oo. No buy. Buy land first. Make sure u buy a cheap car. Nothing too flashy"

Bunch of useless hypocrites.

Later una go tell us that women are supposed to be subject to men. So if they are doing that, now una go dey complain again?

Men that complain about (their) women's money or lack their off, disgust me. Like abeg abeg abeg.
Let them marry rich dudes how e take concern u, do what u gotta do and stop whining and moaning like a two year old. Please. Are u not a "man"?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Stop going moral on me Guy..
Money na money and money no sabi who make am.

You have been seriously and dangerously brainwashed and I feel so sorry for you cheesy

Forget those women and focus on the topic for a second Bros and you will know that I'm very correct.

No be the same good cars, fine food, exotic holidays, fine wears, liquors and prolly bang fine boys(discreetly) Uncle, leave wetin dem write for motor enter motor.

Our way is the best and the fastest. cheesy

You have already resolved and I pray it works for you.

You may see me as some wretch. Well, I'm not.

Like I said earlier, hope it works for you since you have resolved to live without any dignity.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Strahovski:

You have already resolved and I pray it works for you.

For your information I'm a director of a company in Indonesia and there in Nigeria too even in India. So whatever I'm saying to you is for your own good. You may see me as some wretch. Well, I'm not.

Like I said earlier, hope it works for you since you have resolved to live without any dignity.

Live without dignity?? Do you know how many slaves that are working for me?? Do you know how many people that lick my ass daily?? How could that be undinifying

The problem with you is that you tae things so serious and that's a problem.
Money no dey talk uncle... When I dress and come out, the whole world freezes and that's dignifying enough for me and BTW, who dignity don help?

I know say you suffer work for your money, working with Indians and Pakistani has a way o screwing with one's mind... No be your kind of big man I dey follow jawe

13 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Whatever gives you hard-on Nna.
You're just 15. Behave.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Live without dignity?? Do you know how many slaves that are working for me?? Do you know how many people that lick my ass daily?? How could that be undinifying

The problem with you is that you tae things so serious and that's a problem.
Money no dey talk uncle... When I dress and come out, the whole world freezes and that's dignifying enough for me and BTW, who dignity don help?

I know say you suffer work for your money, working with Indians and Pakistani has a way o screwing with one's mind... No be your kind of big man I dey follow jawe

Ok
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by K9blunt(f): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op who no like good thing, abegi calm down
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by leke12(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
This kiloode moniker girl sha.....I feel ur style a non-pretender

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
kilode100:

happy new year hey .... you were MIA during the holidays. I missed you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland / Top 10 Most Romantic Words To Say To Her / Why So Dificult Getting To Meet A Good Lady For Marriage If They Truly Existed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.