Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal (34173 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by menix(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
A tree can't make a mountain, she is just a tree amongst the judges.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by AmazonKindle: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
The op is very malicious.

Even if her judgement is for wike the judges from the zoo there cannot help matters

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by pantless(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Wike, why? Follow Jesus...that's all.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Philistine(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

SHE WAS JUST a MEMBER.....A YORUBA man was the Chairman..... Thia is all about Yoruba and Hausa Conspiracy against South South and South East..... now you point have been made useless so i cant see it
do u have to include se with ss, are u people not tired of these attache by force statements, it will be interesting to see the day igbos will stand alone and stop attaching themselves to d ss region.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Afritop(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
THIS IS WRONG. THEY ARE OPEN TO ATTACKS FROM ASSASSINS AND THE OPPOSITION WILL DENY HAVING A HAND IN IT
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Cc: Mizmycoli, Mogidi, anonimi, chukwudi44

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Oguieke(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Deapexboy:

rivers people don decide
Dakuku Peterside
rivers is pdp, pdp is biafran party. Say no to alimajiri party
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by sundayarukwe: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Rivers State what is wrong with you people the hausa people are using your head to secure rivers and use your oil to build they land and you are fighting your selfs is a shame that till now you are not wise. since buhari came to power have you see the northern Nigeria fighting them selfs or write anything concerning buhari and his government, why not see that this hause man want to cost you to be fighting so that he will use you. shame on you all rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, I think this deserves the fp to shut the mouths of ethnic and religious bigots who tend to view every single thing from a perspective of tribe and religion. Remember all they said about the Tribunal Chairman who annulled the election.

So lalasticlala its omenka that controls what you do as a MOD in nairaland...then you are a PUPPET.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by babafirst(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Nempi:
Is Wike an Arsenal fan? Cos he's a Gonner!
Lol,why una dey insult my Arsenal nau.Wike has just been Chelseled ,sorry chiseled.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Deapexboy(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2015
theV0ice:
Justice Mary Odili is a betrayer and a traitor angry

sorry dude she is carrying out her job without sediment

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by babafirst(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Cheeii,Wike don shit for market place.God bless our impartial, non-tribalistic judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Philistine:
do u have to include se with ss, are u people not tired of these attache by force statements, it will be interesting to see the day igbos will stand alone and stop attaching themselves to d ss region.

Shut your mouth...are they not after Abia the closest state to Akwa Ibom and Rivers....even in relationship Abians, Rivers and Akwa Ibomites have many things in common
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
hypertension:
I love u , wike
You are our hope and pride
God bless rivers state

No wonder you've hypertension
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Deapexboy(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Oguieke:

am 100% rivers man

only the thug men love wike

if rivers is PDP...while making noise, if u can win 20times why afarid

oga wike don expire

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Nempi:
Is Wike an Arsenal fan? Cos he's a Gonner!
This idiat must be a chelshit fan
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by comfy1: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2015
delivery Nationwide....

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Kulas: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2015
The names of those that superheaded d tribunal dat nullified his election was not published which I heard Buhari's inlaw or relation is d main man.What's d need of publishing d names of these ones,they are simply following what d earlier tribunal were told to do.PMB and APC keep on deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2015
theV0ice:

The mind of a wailer is like a board filled with abstract paintings made by a child........incomprehensible cool

Abstract paintings are meant to be incomprehensible and thus open to many interpretations no matter who made the painting, hence the term Abstract

In your bid to sound sophisticated you came out misinformed.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by zheroes(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Abi OOO. The "foolish woman" does not know it is always the defence of you ethnic affiliate before anything else. Nonsense and Iranu !!!!
your generation is finished. I can see its you that is the obvious fool. when GEJ was president how did it increase the number of meat in your stew? I am ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by AmazonKindle: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2015
babafirst:
Lol,why una dey insult my Arsenal nau.Wike has just been Chelseled ,sorry chiseled.
when you talk and laugh by yourself you are near madness
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

SHE WAS JUST a MEMBER.....A YORUBA man was the Chairman..... This is all about Yoruba and Hausa Conspiracy against South South and South East..... now your point have been made useless so i cant see it

According to the news tinubu is fighting northern oligarchs. The south west is shortchanged by APC power brokers. Afenifere is.fighting fulanis over falae.

In short, the news claims there's bad blood between north and west.

How does that reconcile with your claims of a northern-western conspiracy against anyone else?
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ePUNK: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Abi OOO. The "foolish woman" does not know it is always the defence of you ethnic affiliate before anything else. Nonsense and Iranu !!!!

[b][/b]what a waste of youth
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2015
ExInferis:

According to the news tinubu is fighting northern oligarchs. The south west is shortchanged by APC power brokers. Afenifere is.fighting fulanis over falae.

In short, the news claims there's bad blood between north and west.

How does that reconcile with your claims of a northern-western conspiracy against anyone else?

"Enemy of my Enemy is my friend" that what hausas and yorubas have been doing always...not that they wont have minor issues but will come together to SHORTCHANGE other Southerners
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by gretblue: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2015
In wailing wailers voice; justice 0dili is buhari in law

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by gwales: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Oguieke:
but pdp have zone the presidency to almajiri North grin

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Pidggin(f): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2015
No wonder!
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by rusher14: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2015
theV0ice:
Justice Mary Odili is a betrayer and a traitor angry

Clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.