Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal (34170 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by brenister10: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Abi OOO. The "foolish woman" does not know it is always the defence of you ethnic affiliate before anything else. Nonsense and Iranu !!!!

You are a short sighted ethnic bigot who thinks through the anus. Better go and sleep if you don't have any tangible thing to contribute.
Gbawe ko, Gbagbo ni
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Justinah4real(f): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Nempi:
Is Wike an Arsenal fan? Cos he's a Gonner!
Nwike has not fallen yet,the very persons he sacrificed his comfort to pay their salary<13000teachers, RSUST new lecturers> even b4 month end they recived alert including 8mths owed them. All of them have all ganged up to call Nwike mama P's boy. Nwike shuld tell buhari that their was no presidential elections. Pdp shuld insist on runing a parallel Govt. Like Amaechi. Nwike shuld not go on a rerun other wise the fate of Jonathan will be his.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by babafirst(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
AmazonKindle:
when you talk and laugh by yourself you are near madness
Of course,you are very very right I am near madness,who would not be mad for joy with all the nemesis plaguing Wike.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Alwaystruth: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Marry Odili is my sister and her hands are clean in this injustice delivered against Rivers and her people.
She was only a member of the panel of judges and what else could she had done, other than sign what the Fulani and Yoruba conspirators who formed majority already delivered their misjudgement?.
We will see where this Gangsterism against SS-SE will lead Nigeria to. Nigeria is sitting on keg of gunpowder and the doomsday is being postponed but can not be averted.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2015
ExInferis:

Abstract paintings are meant to be incomprehensible and thus open to many interpretations no matter who made the painting, hence the term Abstract

In your bid to sound sophisticated you came out misinformed.

cheesy cheesy

Yeah I know you live in the abstract world and think in abstract terms....

Governance isn't meant to be incomprehensible nor abstract my dear philosopher.... Its meant to be clear and well defined.

I wish you well in your abstract politics and thinking....allow me have fun in my own well defined and clear space wink
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ummahmat(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2015
please who know Wike should tell him to go to non profit making court am sure the will give him back his mandate...............MUMU grin
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by swezenberg(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Alwaystruth:
Marry Odili is my sister and her hands are clean in this injustice delivered against Rivers and her people.
She was only a member of the panel of judges and what else could she had done, other than sign what the Fulani and Yoruba conspirators who formed majority already delivered their misjudgement?.
We will see where this Gangsterism against SS-SE will lead Nigeria to. Nigeria is sitting on keg of gunpowder and the doomsday is being postponed but can not be averted.

Doomsday for you alone because we shall see the good of the land.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2015
rusher14:

Clown.

Exactly. Only clowns reason like that and I wanted to act like the clown ethnic and tribal bigots are wink

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Deapexboy:

sorry dude she is carrying out her job without sediment

I agree with you my friend. I only wish deluded tribal bigots can reason on a higher plane like you wink
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

"Enemy of my Enemy is my friend" that what hausas and yorubas have been doing always...not that they wont have minor issues but will come together to SHORTCHANGE other Southerners

You people are just paranoid delusionals. Your minority status confers upon you some measure of inferiority complex. You see enemies everywhere even where there are none.

The true enemies are amongst you.

The people vandalizing pipelines and bunkering your oil and thus spoiling your lands are your enemies.

The people who chose to remain lazy and wait for 13% derivation are your enemies

The people who collect federal allocations 4 times that of other states and divert them are your enemies

The people who divert your 13% derivation are enemies

The people who highjack NDDC contracts for personal gratification are your enemies

The people who claim to be your governors general and yet cart away your commonwealth to launder overseas are your enemies.

The old geriatrics who cornered your son jonathan for selfish reasons are your enemies

The militants waging their insurgency for the sake of their bank balances and building business in Benin Republic are your enemies

Your nieghbors to the East who forcefully want to rope you into their little misbegotten secessionist agenda are your enemies.

Here in the north I've never ever seen crude oil to even know what it looks like. We're here in the same level of impoverishment as you're.

So dude, you're either fighting the wrong fight, or the wrong enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by AmazonKindle: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2015
babafirst:
Of course,you are very very right I am near madness,who would not be mad for joy with all the nemesis plaguing Wike.
OK softly softly because wike is still collecting allocation
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by babafirst(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2015
AmazonKindle:
OK softly softly because wike is still collecting allocation
No problem,even me kuma I dey collect salary loooool(talking to myself and laffing again Loldest)
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kahal29: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Alwaystruth:

But she had a right to disagree and even write her own judgement so that the whole world will know where she stands on the case at least the law gives her that right but rather than disagree she concurred with the judgement thereby making the judgement a unanimous decision.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by dav73(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Why post names of judges? I think this press men are lame!! Do u want them killed what's this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by AmazonKindle: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
babafirst:
No problem,even me kuma I dey collect salary loooool(talking to myself and laffing again Loldest)
do not laff at people misfortune
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by greggng: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

SHE WAS JUST a MEMBER.....A YORUBA man was the Chairman..... This is all about Yoruba and Hausa Conspiracy against South South and South East..... now your point have been made useless so i cant see it

Keep quiet if the judgement favors wike you won't be saying this rubbish. Grow up. Ethnic sentiments will continue to make u guys loose respect in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Olaolufred(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2015
[size=14pt]
RichDad1:
But I thought her(MARY ODILI) husband Peter is a pro-PDP?
The evidence against him (Wike) must be so glaring to be swept under. grin
[/size]
[size=14pt]NOW YOU ARE TALKING.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Kchristy: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2015
2 years Dubai direct employment contract available now in Dubai. Security jobs, waiter, driver,welder, painter, tiles fixin etc and more. Call me; o8o6o5lll82
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kinibigdeal(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Wike is going no where
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Yeah I know you live in the abstract world and think in abstract terms....

Governance isn't meant to be incomprehensible nor abstract my dear philosopher.... Its meant to be clear and well defined.

I wish you well in your abstract politics and thinking....allow me have fun in my own well defined and clear space wink

Haha you snarky dork angry

However it's the clarity of definition that voided the supposed mandate wike claims. If we think in abstraction then the rather amorphous claim by his supporters that he's doing well and thus should be left alone despite his infractions would've grounds to stand.

You favor a society that overlooks injustice. We demand one that penalizes it. So who's living in a bubble of abstract construct?
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2015
ExInferis:

You people are just paranoid delusionals. Your minority status confers upon you some measure of inferiority complex. You see enemies everywhere even where there are none.

The true enemies are amongst you.

The people vandalizing pipelines and bunkering your oil and thus spoiling your lands are your enemies.

The people who chose to remain lazy and wait for 13% derivation are your enemies

The people who collect federal allocations 4 times that of other states and divert them are your enemies

The people who divert your 13% derivation are enemies

The people who highjack NDDC contracts for personal gratification are your enemies

The people who claim to be your governors general and yet cart away your commonwealth to launder overseas are your enemies.

The old geriatrics who cornered your son jonathan for selfish reasons are your enemies

The militants waging their insurgency for the sake of their bank balances and building business in Benin Republic are your enemies

Your nieghbors to the East who forcefully want to rope you into their little misbegotten secessionist agenda are your enemies.

Here in the north I've never ever seen crude oil to even know what it looks like. We're here in the same level of impoverishment as you're.

So dude, you're either fighting the wrong fight, or the wrong enemies.

I dont reply ppl from hell so pls go back to hell...all you have said here are balderdash...every other ppl are sinner your own are always saints....forget ur preaching we know ourselves now, this is 2015
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Harrywo20: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Its justice ariwoola nt joseph ariwola.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by dvee2: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Abi OOO. The "foolish woman" does not know it is always the defence of you ethnic affiliate before anything else. Nonsense and Iranu !!!!

Lol they can't even see the sarcasm in Gbawes' post.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

I dont reply ppl from hell so pls go back to hell...all you have said here are balderdash...every other ppl are sinner your own are always saints....forget ur preaching we know ourselves now, this is 2015

I'm in hell already, thanks to GEJ.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2015
RichDad1:
But I thought her husband Peter is a pro-PDP?
The evidence against him (Wike) must be so glaring to be swept under. grin

PPl dont even know what this verdict was all about.....
Its all about if the Tribunal has the JURISDICTION to sit at ABUJA instead of Portharcourt..... and the only reason the chairman of the panel gave was that Rivers is not safe but Abuja that Boko Haram have been bombing is safe...and again Mary Odili is just a one-man in a six-man Supreme judges so he opinion cant even do sway anything or support WIKE
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by miqos02(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2015
sammyj:
And what does this have to do with the judgement
it has a lot to do because justice odilis husband was the former gov of river state, he is not on good terms with amaechi and also a staunch supporter of jonathan.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2015
ExInferis:

I'm in hell already, thanks to GEJ.

Life must have been difficult for you....so 6 yrs of your whole life ( of GEJ rules) is responsible for you whole life problems, not, GMB, IBB, Not Abjullsalam, Not OBJ, not Yaradua but 6 yrs of GEJ....i dont believe you.pls Hold ur governors 1st he has the direct primary responsibility to u
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2015
miqos02:
it has a lot to do because justice odilis husband was the former gov of river state, he is not on good terms with amaechi and also a staunch supporter of jonathan.

And you think every Judge is corrupt like those Northern Judges that do the bidding of the OGA at the TOP and his party
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by sadissbala(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

bare too tribalism and ethnic biggot. undecided[quote author=Gbawe post=39438904]

Abi OOO. The "foolish woman" does not know it is always the defence of you ethnic affiliate before anything else. Nonsense and Iranu !!!![/quote you re too tribalism and ethnic biggot in nature
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

Life must have been difficult for you....so 6 yrs of your whole life ( of GEJ rules) is responsible for you whole life problems, not, GMB, IBB, Not Abjullsalam, Not OBJ, not Yaradua but 6 yrs of GEJ....i dont believe you.pls Hold ur governors 1st he has the direct primary responsibility to u

Actually, just 5 years.

And i do blame my governors.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by babafirst(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2015
AmazonKindle:
do not laff at people misfortune
Which people?Wike or the electorate.Any judgement of the courts is the people's judgment.The mandate is not personal to one man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.