Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal (34162 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2015
ExInferis:

Haha you snarky dork angry

However it's the clarity of definition that voided the supposed mandate wike claims. If we think in abstraction then the rather amorphous claim by his supporters that he's doing well and thus should be left alone despite his infractions would've grounds to stand.

You favor a society that overlooks injustice. We demand one that penalizes it. So who's living in a bubble of abstract construct?

Of course you realise my initial post on this thread was meant to be snarky cool

In my world, Wike has no mandate because I was a witness to the horror show put up as election in Rivers state. Even Chief Adube who was murdered together with his 4 children and 2 brothers so Obuah (PDP state chair) could have free reign of terror in Onelga is well known to me.

My friend, my world is very well defined and clear hence I have no sympathy for wike or his loss of a rotten 'mandate'.

I hope you're with me in my world?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by cabaliciouscabal: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2015
espn:
Why d bolded? She should not do her job again?

BECUS She Did It D PDP Way.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by betov: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

SHE WAS JUST a MEMBER.....A YORUBA man was the Chairman..... This is all about Yoruba and Hausa Conspiracy against South South and South East..... now your point have been made useless so i cant see it
Mr man y are u like dis so a Yoruba man should resign because it in favour of wike
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by emycul: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
The way Wike handled the last ASUU strike, i doubt his sucess in public offices.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Alezy(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2015
oh, so Odili's wife was among the ppl at the supreme court?? Wike should just accept the re-run.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by focus7: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2015
hypertension:
I love u , wike
You are our hope and pride
God bless rivers state
you condition is obvious, I suggest you get a bed at the nearest hospital before it results to stroke.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ALISMILE(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
Not that. It is because if it were a northerner there some mucus headed louts would wanna tag it a "northern conspiracy", just like they said the tribunal chairman is Buhari's inlaw. cheesy

So let me ask your question, should the tribunal chairman not "carry out his job because he's Buhari's inlaw"??

You see my point? smiley
nicce one
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by malikisah: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
hypertension:
I love u , wike
You are our hope and pride
God bless rivers state
lol - brilliant person!
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ExInferis(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course you realise my initial post on this thread was meant to be snarky cool

In my world, Wike has no mandate because I was a witness to the horror show put up as election in Rivers state. Even Chief Adube who was murdered together with his 4 children and 2 brothers so Obuah (PDP state chair) could have free reign of terror in Onelga is well known to me.

My friend, my world is very well defined and clear hence I have no sympathy for wike or his loss of a rotten 'mandate'.

I hope you're with me in my world?

oh im very much with you.

I dont really care who governs Rivers, i've no horse in this race. But i do believe Rivers people deserve better than a bloodthirsty villain. However, that is their choice. If a rerun is held and he wins fair and square, good for them. But the travesty of April 11 must not go unaddressed. That the election of Wike was bloody and tragically flawed is indisputable. But calling for his ouster does not make one a participant in a supposed APC conspiracy that may or may not be real.

It's the principle of it that elicited my indignation.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by charlesucheh(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
ODILI hen! Hen! Or isn't she qualified? Or u want make she say NA MY GOVERNOR come do otherwise? Abegi!!!
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by babafirst(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
kahal29:

Seconded
'Thirdeded'
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by arabianights: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
espn:
Why d bolded? She should not do her job again?

Really ,so now she does her job?hmmmm........................guy you clearly dont read.
That asied ,theres more than meets the eyes.....just leave what is planned behinde closed doors to remain with them we are just the pawns
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
ExInferis:

oh im very much with you.

I dont really care who governs Rivers, i've no horse in this race. But i do believe Rivers people deserve better than a bloodthirsty villain. However, that is their choice. If a rerun is held and he wins fair and square, good for them. But the travesty of April 11 must not go unaddressed. That the election of Wike was bloody and tragically flawed is indisputable. But calling for his ouster does not make one a participant in a supposed APC conspiracy that may or may not be real.

It's the principle of it that elicited my indignation.

Then I say welcome comrade wink

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Chigold101(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
RichDad1:
But I thought her husband Peter is a pro-PDP?
The evidence against him (Wike) must be so glaring to be swept under. grin
lolzzz which evidence are you talking about here? These are not tribunal judges oh... They are supreme court judges which presided over "jurisdiction" matters and not the electoral issues.
Lolzzzz
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by lukxman(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
hypertension:
I love u , wike You are our hope and pride God bless rivers state
Chicken hearted
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Gbawe: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
brenister10:

You are a short sighted ethnic bigot who thinks through the anus. Better go and sleep if you don't have any tangible thing to contribute.
Gbawe ko, Gbagbo ni

Amazing how Nigerians never get sarcasm and many are not naturally witty. Did you not note the foolish woman was quoted thereby indicating those were not my own words? I was being sarcastic regarding a previous comment where theVOice called her a traitor for doing her job dutifully. He was being sarcastic as well by teasing the bigots who will be quick to label her a betrayer for doing her job. It was his post below I quoted and I simply carried on the sarcasm he had led with. Some of you guys are frigging hard work.

theV0ice:
Justice Mary Odili is a betrayer and a traitor angry

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Gbawe: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
dvee2:

Lol they can't even see the sarcasm in Gbawes' post.

Don't mind them. I always wonder why, as exposed by NL and other public forum, Nigerians don't appear to have a well-developed sense of wit, sarcasm and irony.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Amazing how Nigerians never get sarcasm and many are not naturally witty. Did you not note the foolish woman was quoted thereby indicating those were not my own words? I was being sarcastic regarding a previous comment where theVOice called her a traitor for doing her job dutifully. He was being sarcastic as well by teasing the bigots who will be quick to label her a betrayer for doing her job. It was his post below I quoted and I simply carried on the sarcasm he had led with. Some of you guys are frigging hard work.

cheesy cheesy

Gbawe, pardon the guy...na vex catch am wink
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rivers people don decide Dakuku Peterside, we shall vote for. Dakuku Dakuku Dakuku. Joke apart Dakuku is the our choice who can change the interim led government to a better and crime free government. Presentable, outspoken, brilliant, intelligent, handsome, young, vibrant, easy going man and change agent without blemish of corruption. Hon. Dr. Dakuku Peterside the governor of Rivers state come during and after the declared re-run governorship election.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by treach(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Godfullsam:
Brave Justices grin.

He who laugh last , laugh best grin

Ameachi is having the last laugh already grin grin grin
my dear u don't no d meaning of dat proverb u quoted.. Go and ask an elder ok....
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by igbanbajo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
RichDad1:
But I thought her husband Peter is a pro-PDP?
The evidence against him (Wike) must be so glaring to be swept under. grin

I can't agree with you less.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by bigtt76(f): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Even if na her husband get case before the Supreme Court, highest she can do is excuse herself from the case. It would unethical and tantamount to derelction of moral standards for her to do otherwise or favor the husband.
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by niagaraservices: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
If she is honest,why did she get a perpertual injunction for her husband to avoid. Being probed for looting rivers fund
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by toluxa1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company / Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.