Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation?? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation?? (56458 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2015
IamLucy:

right.we cant really know what we'll do till we're confronted with that actual situation
true cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
rallymento:
Hallelujah !!! we have literary turned this thread to a chat page
lol its my thread so theres freedom
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2015
no one would ever choose contract before wedding.sugarhugs agree cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by ipledge10(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

good night grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2015
ipledge10:
good night grin
sleep tight...! kiss
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2015
quiinnBee:
no one would ever choose contract before wedding.sugarhugs agree cheesy
viclawz we're going with the kinda shoe this lady is talking of grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
i'd suggest airmax it goes in all occassions wink
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2015
quiinnBee:
i'd suggest airmax it goes in all occassions wink
apparently its dessert.can i bank on that?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
apparently its dessert.can i bank on that?
sure thing.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by viclawz(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

okay but where's it? cool
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2015
viclawz:
okay but where's it? cool
kinglekan would get it for me. grin Then I'd Buzz You When Its Ready.Then We're Good To Go
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

Michella you are not treating me fine oo!
It took you long to reply my chat grin...
so how you dey ? and how is the Hammartan in your area?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by viclawz(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

kinglekan would get it for me. grin Then I'd Buzz You When Its Ready.Then We're Good To Go
Okay then cheesy whenever you're ready...am ready but don't forget Water cool
...its important grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2015
rallymento:

Michella you are not treating me fine oo!
It took you long to reply my chat grin...
so how you dey ? and how is the Hammartan in your area?
no i actually didnt see your full reply.i think you modified later.its cold down here.hows your end?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2015
IamLucy:
stop fvcking lying.
m not
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

no i actually didnt see your full reply.i think you modified later.its cold down here.hows your end?
Here is dusty and dry! how are your studies? have you started your vacation?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by IamLucy(f): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
m not
you know am right tongue
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
rallymento:

Here is dusty and dry! how are your studies? have you started your vacation?
its everywhere oh .yes theres vacation.so free for now.hope you'v solved your ish
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
IamLucy:

you know am right tongue
anything you say cry
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

its everywhere oh .yes theres vacation.so free for now.hope you'v solved your ish
For this Naija? it will only take the Grace of God to help me solve this issue! Anyways I am being prayerful... I hope something will happen soon.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
rallymento:

For this Naija? it will only take the Grace of God to help me solve this issue! Anyways I am being prayerful... I hope something will happen soon.
right....hard. sad
hoping something comes up soon too
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

right....hard. sad
hoping something comes up soon too
Amen ooo!I am tired sef....God should just answer speedily Just like the days of Elijah!!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
rallymento:
Amen ooo!I am tired sef....God should just answer speedily Just like the days of Elijah!!
amen! cheesycheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by IamLucy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
anything you say cry
of course
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

amen! cheesycheesy
Thanks...I got you laughing ryt? that's the spirit! In every situation we give thanks to God!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Amein(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
I will definitely go for the contract
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
rallymento:
Thanks...I got you laughing ryt? that's the spirit! In every situation we give thanks to God!
yea right cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
What would you do if you found yourself in this situation?

Wife would call the wedding off herself,#cashmattersalot
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
GENERALCASHMIR:

Wife would call the wedding off herself,#cashmattersalot
fair enough cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by rallymento(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

yea right cheesy

Alright na Later dear.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
rallymento:

Alright na Later dear.
safe smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by IamLucy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
anything you say cry
coolcool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.