Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? (4964 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... / See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by menix(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ihu Fanta okpa Coke..
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by ggrin(f): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
nickz:
you dey slave market?? undecided
how much i fit buy you [size=4pt]for 1 nyt[/size] ??
abi na kingtom and your other magas blockos you dey sell?? sad
u be king for slave market

undecided
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by nickz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin:
u be king for slave market

undecided
angry angry YOU THINK SAY ME AND YOU BE MATE BEFORE?? undecided
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by ebyoma(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
I don't believe this... this has been photoshoped abi na photostore.. cool just check her other leg..
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by ggrin(f): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2015
nickz:
angry angry YOU THINK SAY ME AND YOU BE MATE BEFORE?? undecided
we no b mate b4 nasmiley....birds of the same feather flocks togethersmiley.......u way below me grintongue
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by sparkleRed(f): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Any small mistake some idiot will come here and form holier dan thou rubbish!
Una blind na, so u cnt see ha second feet, dats it's probably a wrong reflection ba, so just one feet naim come black alika pple rubbish, nonsense, karashika gals forming beta off

U send Falz sing dis karashika, who send my frnd to play d song today nw ah!

Lol I just dey provoke anyow 2day, no mind me tho
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by nickz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
ggrin:
we no b mate b4 nasmiley....birds of the same feather flocks togethersmiley.......u way below me grintongue
angry angryinsalt??

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude Again While Eating Noodles. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.