Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... (2022 Views)

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin / Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by misspicy(f): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
I don't know why some people cannot feel beautiful and comfortable with their skin,I had some friends who bleached because they feel inferior.....are this people not just killing themselves,them no dey fear cancer,with all the problems in this world na skin colour dey disturb this one...mtchewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Congrats. Your life, your skin, your choice
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Wow. The struggle is real. All this for a boo? Chic needs to ditch all the "B" words altogether, move to the C-section & grab herself some CONFIDENCE. What the fuckitty Bleep!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by kaziblake(f): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2015
So dark skin girls don't attract good men...she is very stupid,so bleaching is now d solution
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by DuchessLily(f): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Changing ur skin color won't make him stick to only you girl....
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by misspicy(f): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2015
DuchessLily:
Changing ur skin color won't make him stick to only you girl....
tell them bae...very annoying something
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by IamLEGEND1: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2015
you see how mental problems dey start abi...
fixating on useless issues that would add no meaning to ur life whatsoever..

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by misspicy(f): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
grin...as long as it can help other people's life...i will not stop tongue
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by IamLEGEND1: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

grin...as long as it can help other people's life...i will not stop tongue
spicy mi!!!!
no be u I dey refer to oh.
I'm talking about the woman who is the subject of ur thread.
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by misspicy(f): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
spicy mi!!!! no be u I dey refer to oh. I'm talking about the woman who is the subject of ur thread.
shocked oversabi dey worry me cheesy
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by IamLEGEND1: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
shocked oversabi dey worry me cheesy
I thought as much grin
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I thought as much grin
undecided for your mind u wan abuse me abi
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2015
The funny thing is after all those bleaching and stuffs the boo they are doing it for will still come out to complain how his g.f is irritating,how her body is a mixture of colour,some parts fair,some part chocolate some parts black like charcoal..cheesycheesysmileycheesy

truly some light skin females are irritating especially their armpitsadsadsad

phucksad
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by Diamonddris(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2015
I love bleached girls because they are CHEAP...
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by Mzdivacious(f): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2015
i dont see anything wrong in bleaching...but then i see nothing wrong in a lot of things.u prolly shd step into their shoes b4 judging.if alek wek or lupita nyongo like ppl bleach.who d fck am i to say she shdnt have cos she is prettier bn black?!

p.s there are expensive procedures that wudnt give u cancer.ur lufe ur choice.even seyi shay just dey get lighter day by day.u no fit call her "dark girl" again.i dey observe

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by valdes00(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......... I jus dey laff, na my gf jus enter my mind now......mak I go ask am first cos Dis her face wey dey white like person wey no gt blood calls for concern.... I dey cum, it seems am abt to b single again
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

undecided for your mind u wan abuse me abi
how I fit misyarn when you be first lady.

Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by misspicy(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
how I fit misyarn when you be first lady.
grin......

how u take know
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by obiorathesubtle: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
grin guy, you're like NL's meme king and they're always hilarious.
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by obiorathesubtle: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
[11/13, 8:20 AM] Jupex: A speech by Zimbabwean President
Robert Mugabe: "Racism
will never end as long as white cars
are stil using black tyres.
Racism will never end ifpeople still use
black to symbolise
bad luck and white for peace. Racism
will never end if people
still wear white clothes to weddings
and black clothes to
funerals. Racism will never end as
long as those who don't pay
their bills are blacklisted not
whitelisted. Even when playing
snooker. You haven't won until you've
sunk the black ball, and
the white ball must remainon the
table. But I don't care, as
long as I'm still using white toilet
paper to wipe my black butt ,
I'm fine!".. Good morning!!

Received this sh/t this morning. I think it's related, only white people make blacks look unfortunate cos of their skin and only stupiid blacks listen to white people
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by IamLEGEND1: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

grin......
how u take know
Bcoz na we crown you na.......and also coz you're engaged to naijadude.
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Bcoz na we crown you na.......and also coz you're engaged to naijadude.
shocked......don't let anyvody see this
Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by IamLEGEND1: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin guy, you're like NL's meme king and they're always hilarious.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... by Spikkylee: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Lice

(1) (Reply)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir / Your Opinion Please / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.