Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (102054 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by SpermDonor: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
When person tell you say " Thunder fire you" , Na this kind parameter the person pass join the swear so that the the thuder go do im job according to the requirement.

Choi shocked
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Franzinni: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Give the woman award for doing that ... At least it will be hard to forget... Pleasure is the twin sister of pain. Let them help with chilli perper, see yansh like monkey own!

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
adeh39 post= sad undecided39457157:

undecided undecided
why good for him?
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by mbulela: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Some men sha....they lack self control. A man who can bleep his mother-in-law can also do the same to sister-in-law,wife's friends and even Housegirl. 'Olosho' is still better but your mother-in-law...chai!!! That's out of boundary... the man deserves it.
I don't want to blame the wife cos she might have been passing through hell before she could take that decision of pouring hot water on him. Some women and suffering in silence in marriage cos they are always at the receiving end.
Next time sir, you will know how to control your 'konji'.
The mother is in-law showed all the self-control in the world.
She could not say no to the Randy goat, abi?

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Her best punishment is that he should stay married to her; she'll have to deal with that for the rest of her life
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by olamisowon1(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
thorpido:
An affair with your wife's mother?O bu ya bu na ewere.

Bathing with hot water was rather cruel.

Cruel?? Like really? Let's wait to see what you would do when u catch your dad in bed with your wife. grin probably castrate him hahahaha
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by DOCTORDONE: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
That serves him right! Mother and child eater angry
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
veekid:
Orgeneme
No be only orgeneme, you for halla orgasm.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by msbbash(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
no!
Bt u sound like u are. everyone involved in this film has a blame.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by blackprowler: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...

Typical black barbarian. Is there a law in the Nigerian statutes against it? If yes, what is the prescribed sentence. We're not ready for modern life. We insist on being in the jungle

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by olamisowon1(f): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
deadZONE:
Lol******
like mother like daughter***
why didnt she pour her mother
hot water or Acid the man should
sue her to court divorce her
un-trained AZZ!!!

I pray your dad will get to bed ur wife then u will get to know if ur azz is un-trained too
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by tranxo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
ceometromedia:

According to journalist who posted this, a scorned wife disfigured her randy husband with hot water for having an affair with her own mother..

Didn't she go too far?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-wife-bathes-husband-with-hot.html

Mtschewwww. So the im*becile is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Timbuktu14(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u are wicked!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Dalby(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
I thought she should have done it to her mum also!!!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by clintino700(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am a man and I support the woman... That's too bad of him not even his wife's friend self

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
xp17:
I'm finding it so hard to understand your point on this. It's two consensual adults involved in the act, why put a blame on one and exonerate the other?
In this situation, the person with the least self control is the wife. How would a sane person do this inhumane act ? According to the law, while the man and the mother inlaw go free, the wife could be charged with assault by battery with attempted murder, that means she'll be looking forward to long jail sentence.

If the wife wasn't okay with her husband having a CONSENSUAL sex with her mum, the best she could have done was to go through the legal way by divorcing her husband and make a restraining order aginst her mum. Trust me , no one will be going to jail, because it's not a crime to cheat on your spouse, regardless on who you cheat with.

The people that would support your opinion re those who think like cavemen from the stone age.
Thanks learned!
I understand your own point of view. I am not even in support of the 3 persons involved. I want you to get something that this is a marriage issue. If the wife cannot save it,the husband should and even both should have saved their marriage.
So things might have been going wrong in that home. It's possible that the husband has been cheating on the wife for a very long time and she can't bear it again....so many might have led to her action. Don't forget that 80% of women are temperamental when it comes to reaction.
What am even trying to say is that the wife took it to the extreme by pouring hot water on the man but the man too was not wise enough to have done that.....and the mom too, she's a dare-devil by making a crack in the wall of that home.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nature8(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Serves him right.. He's more than stupid.. Fool!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by veraiyke(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yes she did well. That teaches very well but she should also do same to her mother because it could have been the mother who seduced him. So one the other hand, yes she went too far bcox I don't know d whole story

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by faruqumar(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
;Dnawa oooooo.tur notin 2 say 4 nw sha. ;Dnawa oooooo.tur notin 2 say 4 nw sha.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by icebird25(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
the woman too go far instead of using hot water,she would just have bath him with acid,foolish man

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
She should av done something worse than that to him...olosho don finish for town

Crazy bastard
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Kenchukky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
He did not rape her. There was mutual consent. For a mother to consent to sleeping with the son in-law is rather crazy because i presume she is older and knows better. It also goes a long way to show the mother has been nursing such thoughts in her mind. It also could give a clue as to the daughter's way of life. Hope she has killed the mum if not they are partners in crime.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by ledaman: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abomination the man joystick should be cut off! bastard fellow

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Donliv: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
She can only be blamed if she is starving the man of s*x but if not, the man got what he wanted. Lesson to all the men here.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
I'm not trying to say the woman was totally right to have bathed the husband with hot water but she was right to have left her mother go free.
The thing is, don't beat a woman cos u saw her with ur husband and don't be a man cos u saw him with ur wife. Parents should not punish a guy or a babe cos they saw them with their kids. The best thing to do is, if u find out that ur, husband/wife, daughter/son is having an afair, talk to them to find out why and not going out there to fight with strangers and kill people.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
mbulela:

The mother is in-law showed all the self-control in the world.
She could not say no to the Randy goat, abi?
I agree with you. But what if the seduction is from the mother-in-law?....just to fulfil her adulterous desire...
I wouldn't want to be conclusive. There are so many things hidden to us as per this story. That's the more reason why the three of them has their own share of the blame.
Cheers!!!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by plendil: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
olamisowon1:

I pray your dad will get to bed ur wife then u will get to know if ur azz is un-trained too

Are u okay at all? nincompoop
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by chibaik(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
She caught them, went and boiled the water and came back? Or she boiled the water and waited which means she must have been seeing them. She left her mother who I want to believe must be the older and attacked the younger man who by nature will have higher libido.

In all, the man, the mother in law and the wife are birds of same feather........fools.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by plendil: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
shokky24:
She should av done something worse than that to him...olosho don finish for town

Crazy bastard

Hope you'll react the same way if the man rearranges the face of his wife for having illicit affair. Dont come here and shout 'domestic violence'
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by XBLadez: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by crackhouse(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
How the thing go dey sweet am sef. Fuc.king an old and rumpled toto, na wa o. I feel like vomiting.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by plendil: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
xp17:
I'm finding it so hard to understand your point on this. It's two consensual adults involved in the act, why put a blame on one and exonerate the other?
In this situation, the person with the least self control is the wife. How would a sane person do this inhumane act ? According to the law, while the man and the mother inlaw go free, the wife could be charged with assault by battery with attempted murder, that means she'll be looking forward to long jail sentence.

If the wife wasn't okay with her husband having a CONSENSUAL sex with her mum, the best she could have done was to go through the legal way by divorcing her husband and make a restraining order aginst her mum. Trust me , no one will be going to jail, because it's not a crime to cheat on your spouse, regardless on who you cheat with.

The people that would support your opinion re those who think like cavemen from the stone age.

Three Gbosas for you. In fact after reading some of the comments here, I had to reread OP's post to see of it was a rape case. Its shocking that a lot of the females are clearly in support of wife's barbaric action.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.