Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Who Is To Blame On Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Blame On Rape? (953 Views)

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Reflections On Rape: Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cannot Rape You! / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Emaimo: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Let's figure this out a little. For rapes on girls above 20 years of age, who is to blame? Is it our girls who dress half clad on the street or our guys who lack self control?
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
90% the rapist who lacks self control. 10% the girl who disrespects herself by dressing half nakēd

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by trapQ: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rape is almost never the fault of the victim. Be sensible. If your phone gets stolen,do you blame yourself for buying such an expensive phone??

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by gamaliel121(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
The rapist..
Rape is bad...really bad...
Although its funny when women rape men..lol. Reminds me of a story I red on lindas blog..lol
How a woman kidnapped a man,took him home,plugged his butt with a but plug, Chained him and made him "flick her bean" with a gun pointed at his head...lol really funny shiiit
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by icym241: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
the victim
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
That a girl dresses violently seductive is not an excuse to r.ape. although, a girl who dresses as such should share part of the blame.so therefore i think the blame should go in the ratio 30:70 for the girl and the guy respectively.
As for those guys that rape innocent girls ,i think they deserve to be locked up for life!.
My opinion
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by gamaliel121(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
icym241:
the victim
Mean niggress
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by ideyhere(f): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Did you just do something even remotely close to rape @OP and now you're looking for justification?
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by rawpadgin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
icym241:
the victim
what did u smoke
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Omotayor123(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Blame the rapist 1000 times before you blame the provocator once!
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
This post is Nauseating! angry

Why on Earth would the victim be Blamed?? lipsrsealed
Yas! I walk Around with Bumshorts and Tank-tops...How is it Your business? Like Why can't they Ignore and Move away?

Okay..let's move to the kids....How about the 4Yr olds/lil kids that get rapEd too?? You'd blame the innocent lil kids?? ...You asking the question in the first place is Stupid!! And you really deserve a Knock! cry

Seriously...the penalty for RaPe should be a Fvcking Death sentence...Plus, Immediate Balls annihilation! undecided "grin"

that would make Esther Very Happy! "grin"
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
This question of urz is a foolish one op......who else is to blame if nt the useless guys that can't control their third leg.....the funniest aspect is dah they don't only run after half naked girls they also rape full clothed peeps,cos of the foolish lust they wanna satisfy!!
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Emaimo: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
ideyhere:
Did you just do something even remotely close to rape @OP and now you're looking for justification?

Never
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Emaimo: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
This post is Nauseating! angry

Why on Earth would the victim be Blamed?? lipsrsealed
Yas! I walk Around with Bumshorts and Tank-tops...How is it Your business? Like Why can't they Ignore and Move away?

Please go get small sense...you suck!!!!
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by dahreyM: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Both parties.

Though rape cannot be justified.
Re: Who Is To Blame On Rape? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Emaimo:

Please go get small sense...you suck!!!!
I'm sorry, Who are You again? "grin"

(1) (Reply)

A Scenerio That Justified Nairalanders Hustling Single Men Marriage Opinion / If A Guy Asks A Guy Out, Does It Mean He Is Gay? / Zim Girl Praising Nigerian Men For Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.