Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys (9413 Views)

Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by chudyprince: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
the question is, are u ready to marry her? if no, why trying to dis verging her?
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by boujaye: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Strahovski:
Curses are fake..

African Stupidity

try incur curse to yourself, then come another day for suggestions for remedy undecided
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by ilevic(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
curse na curse bro. Ur friend can marry her, if he is ready to live the rest of his life under a curse. But why will some1 sex an accursed girl sef? O ga o the yawa wey kongi go cause, nairaland no go fit solve am finish
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Eve62(f): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
swemzkid:
hey guys this happened to my friend he met this girl called gift from ijebu she is a virgin when he wanted to break the girl virginity she told the guy that her grand father place a curse on them that any body that break their virginity will never sleep with another girl his manhood will not rise for any other girl again or worst he might die and the grand father is dead so no one to remove the curse the girl said if the guy really loves him as he said he should take the risk but if he don't he should not try it and my guy has come to love..

so my question is what is you guys opinion is the risk worth it or do u think she is bluffing does such things exist mature response pls thanks

my opinion is learn ur punctuation.
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Olasco93: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sex, Sex, Sex as if the thing is now a Degree Program or a GST Course that you must Pass before you graduate. You're not married, yet you are having audacity to mention and propose Sex all in the name of so called Feigned Love you have... It's not love Bros/Sis, na mere Feelings wey no go last.
This is one of the outstanding reason why Marriages crash like a Laptop that encountered Odinga Virus because they do the UNDO while unmarried.

Remember, "When you hit the Rod, the Serpent Strikes". Meaning there is repercusion for Breaking any of His treasured Commandments and they are for our own benefits, not His!
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Osocan(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin angry
capsule:
he shuld use a very long smooth end stick to disvirgin her...that way, d curse goes to the stick... grin
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jtmanager:

How far...
Say something abi u know the trick before

I don't know o embarassed
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Ahyourity(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2015
make him go mount Sinai go pray gringrin
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Agabbies:
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks
mizz i never chop.. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by jbazic(m): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Heheh! I got an idea @op let her rupture the hymen her self wit a candle or Love Machine den come back for ur sugar stick.
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2015
swemzkid:
hey guys this happened to my friend he met this girl called gift from ijebu she is a virgin when he wanted to break the girl virginity she told the guy that her grand father place a curse on them that any body that break their virginity will never sleep with another girl his manhood will not rise for any other girl again or worst he might die and the grand father is dead so no one to remove the curse the girl said if the guy really loves him as he said he should take the risk but if he don't he should not try it and my guy has come to love..

so my question is what is you guys opinion is the risk worth it or do u think she is bluffing does such things exist mature response pls thanks
I am fast that is y you don't see full stop, coma and the rest.
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Maximiller(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Maxi112:
am not gonna gv u my vote, cause u dnt hv what it takes to be d miss LASU
is that an obituary post? is she dead? somebody talk to me?
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Vicintonsh(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Agabbies:
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks

i will vote for you but girl plssssssssssssssssss get food to eat!!

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
saintuu:
my opinion is... just kukuma speak pegin abeg
lolz
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Charles4075(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
StealthyMe:
Well well, the only thing i can say is...When you see an Ogun girl, fear them! lipsrsealed
Bro, are you really serious about this? Or is it a myth bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by StealthyMe(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Charles4075:
Bro, are you really serious about this? Or is it a myth bro?

Na play oo cheesy
Bur fear them regardless... wink
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Charles4075(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
StealthyMe:

Na play oo cheesy
Bur fear them regardless... wink
The few I've been in contact with are very nice especially the females. They're cordial, diligent and respectful. But sometimes, I'm a lil bit scared when I see threads about ijebu-ode ladies and their men too.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by lovely17(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Agabbies:
Jeeeeeeeeeez you are the definition of UGLY cry

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by Maxi112: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maximiller:
is that an obituary post? is she dead? somebody talk to me?
cheesy
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by StealthyMe(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Charles4075:
The few I've been in contact with are very nice especially the females. They're cordial, diligent and respectful. But sometimes, I'm a lil bit scared when I see threads about ijebu-ode ladies and their men too.

Those ones are probably nice. But even then, you can do a background check.
Like they say, don't forget discretion is the better part of valour ☺
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by lurlah2014(f): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
IT IS REAL OOO#IJEBU COURSE NO DEY GO QUICK OOO, if he is not for real make him no DO THE DO OOOO
Re: Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys by bastian5050(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=saintuu post=39466388]my opinion is... just kukuma speak pegin abeg[/quote
AZIN ehn person just dy strain brain and eyes ni oh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Makes Relationship Stronger / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) / Story Behind Your Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.