Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] (9049 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Evathyst(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
"The only reason why I wana have s£x with you is to prove my love for you. I may date a lady for 2 years, if I don't really love her, I'll never have s£x with her cos my feelings just wouldn't connect with hers". Guys ehn! angry

The lie some of them tell will make even the devil blush with embarrassment. angry

The he-goat that told me the above lie was so much in the mood that day that he almost raped me. Thank God for the little taekwondo training which I had in my sec sch.... The rest is now story sha.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
ilevic:

guess dat line sounds familiar to you rite?
Not really..
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Charles4075(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
So damn funny.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by nsiazu: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Evathyst:
"The only reason why I wana have s£x with you is to prove my love for you. I may date a lady for 2 years, if I don't really love her, I'll never have s£x with her cos my feelings just wouldn't connect with hers". Guys ehn! angry

The lie some of them tell will make even the devil blush with embarrassment. angry

The he-goat that told me the above lie was so much in the mood that day that he almost raped me. Thank God for the little taekwondo training which I had in my sec sch.... The rest is now story sha.
Thank God you know taekwondo skills. Maybe girls should learn from you but undecided (The rest is now story sha.) in your speech is .....

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ozy4christ(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
Baby if I don't love u, I won't wanna have sex wth u.

Baby u can see my fone hasn't rung since morning,u d alone gal I'm seeing cos u're special,

I'm not gonna leave u after sex, I'm not that childish

Lemme jus put the tip of the penis inside if u don't like it I'll remove it.
Lol suspect

2 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by kinibigdeal(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Is that all undecided
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Osocan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:

Baby u can see my fone hasn't rung since morning,u d alone gal I'm seeing cos u're special,

Lemme jus put the tip of the joystick inside if u don't like it I'll remove it. grin

3 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ghostwritter(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:

LMFAO!!
Dis brought back memories that almost ruined my service year in d east. Thank God for 'GOLD CIRCLE'
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by octopusfreaky(f): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
no 4 is a very big lie..

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ola7199: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
OP grin..i beleive has gone through this process over and over grin
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by nsiazu: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
ola7199:
OP grin..i beleive has gone through this process over and over grin
[quote][/quote] smileyBoss to be sincere I've not had a taste of sex . Got this answers from girls i asked and decided to post it.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ilevic(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebyoma:

Not really..
wink
ebyoma:

Not really..
but somehow
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by delectablegyal(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, food for thought.

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
I could get u ds job if u just suck me. All I need u do is suck. -Lie! How will u suck n not fukc?

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by goldbim(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
funny thread!wt about,pls just let's do it once,if I dnt put it inside,I'll have STOMACH ACHE for days..some guys sha...evn the one that's begging u for nudes'l have stomach ache if he does nt See bosom.lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
ilevic:
wink
but somehow
sure tongue
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by titi4fola(f): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Maybe then, not anymore ladies nowadays are more wise. For me, those tricks doesn't work.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ilevic(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebyoma:
sure tongue
grin
ebyoma:
sure tongue
tot d line only works for me didn't knw other use it
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
ilevic:
grin

tot d line only works for me didn't knw other use it
yea, others use it but not really how the guy put it "if u don't like it I'll remove it"..
The line I've heard most are *Let me just put the tip,I'll release quick or give me one mouth...
In movies sha grin
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by blaze2cool(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:
And how can I help you?

I mean your signature
are you from delta state because u look very familiar
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Laveda(f): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
blaze2cool:
are you from delta state because u look very familiar
Nope.

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by blaze2cool(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Laveda:
Nope.
ok[b][/b]
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ministeriallist: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2015
stupidity:
I will marry you

You are the sweetest girl I have ever had

I just ordered an iphone 7 for you, it has not landed yet.(Works magic)

This is what works the most.
Women and phones!
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ministeriallist: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2015
cowgirl9090:
i can attest to no2, i vividly remember when I was much younger my boo then telling me "I love you" frequently and not up to 2weeks he started demanding sex from me....clever as I was I showed him the back door...and kicked him out undecided
Na true. undecided
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ilevic(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2015
ebyoma:

yea, others use it but not really how the guy put it "if u don't like it I'll remove it"..
The line I've heard most are *Let me just put the tip,I'll release quick or give me one mouth...
In movies sha grin

hahahahahahahah. movies? or from experience wink
ebyoma:

In movies sha grin

hahahahahahahah. movies? or from experience
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by tsdarkside(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2015
i am guilty of no.1... grin grin grin.....i used it a lot of times....and it works...but it only works,when the woman already likes you,and is playing hard to get.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
ilevic:

hahahahahahahah. movies? or from experience wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy both tongue
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ilevic(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
ebyoma:

cheesy cheesy cheesy both tongue

love ur sincerity. u must be an ibo lady

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2015
ilevic:

love ur sincerity. u must be an ibo lady
yea, proudly Ibo and you?
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ilevic(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
ebyoma:

yea, proudly Ibo and you?

Yoruba for life.

where u from?
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
ilevic:

Yoruba for life.
where u from?
Ok.....Abia smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / Dumped For Being A Nigerian / If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.