Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Dumped For Being A Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped For Being A Nigerian (9045 Views)

My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? / Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year / Dumped For His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2010
I recently met this babe in Jamaica. She worked in reception at the resort I stayed in on a 2 week trip. We got really friendly, exchanged numbers  etc. When I returned to the UK, I sent her an email, and we generally sent messages  to and fro. She even got talking about what her ideal night out was etc etc, all seeming to suggest a level of interest on her part. In reply I sent an email in which I made a passing reference to being a Nigerian.

Omo, as God is my witness, from that day till now, I've not heard a single word from that babe. She totally blanked mehn!  I didn't even bother sending out another mail because I'm far too dignified to chase after such obvious riffraff.

Mssssheeeeew.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I recently met this babe I sent an email telling her I was a Nigerian etc etc.

Omo, as God is my witness, from that day till now, I've never heard a single word from that babe.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSSIKE:

I didn't even bother sending out another mail because I'm far too dignified to chase after such obvious riffraff.

Mssssheeeeew.

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin  grin grin but you are still very bitter abt it tongue
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tpia1: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2010
do you expect preferential treatment when it comes to dating simply because you're nigerian?

maybe she's seen the bad side of some of your nigerian brothers.

try someone else after all no be only one woman dey there.

they say if at first you dont succeed, keep knocking until somewhere opens.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2010
tpia said:

do you expect preferential treatment when it comes to dating simply because you're nigerian?

Not at all. On the contrary I expect to be treated fairly rather than people jumping to all kinds of funny conclusions just because you mention you're a Nigerian. Abi which kin' nonsense be that? sad
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tpia1: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2010
yeah, well we'd all like that, but thanks to our fellow nigerians it's not always possible.

besides, her instincts could be right. Have you considered this fact.

not that i dont feel your pain however- give it another go and maybe you can convince the lady you're for real.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2010
Bros, whatever her instincts were telling her was wrong and misleading. I truly fancied the chuchu mehn.  cool
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tpia1: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2010
^^yes, i already acknowledged that.

seems nigerian men dont tolerate racism or prejudice when it comes to the dating scene.

but if na to bash their countrywomen, they see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Basildon1(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I didn't even bother sending out another mail because I'm far too dignified to chase after such obvious riffraff.

Mssssheeeeew.
LOL! na so life be abi, when she no gree, she come turn obvious riff raff! grin
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2010
It's like we're getting to a point where guys will have to start hiding their nationality to get some of these babes.  cool
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by annawhite(f): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2010
i hope all those l  o o s er s(mobo,cork etc) get to read this
 @topic
this shud have been the correct heading

DUMPED FOR BEING A NIGERIAN MAN
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha cool
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by deniyor: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2010
u cant get dumped unless u are in a relationship, which isnot the case here. I'm sure that the fact you are nigerian is not the only thing you mentioned in your email so it could well be smth else you said, like "I like to beat up my gfs if they behave cos that is how we do it in nigeria"!
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by annawhite(f): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2010
deniyor:

u cant get dumped unless u are in a relationship, which isnot the case here. I'm sure that the fact you are nigerian is not the only thing you mentioned in your email so it could well be smth else you said, like "I like to beat up my gfs if they behave cos that is how we do it in nigeria"!

sharrap ur mouth dia

u dis girlfriend beater

Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2010
I've never been discharged so quickly by a woman. undecided  Just as the thing was shifting into higher gear, I now went and opened my blabber mouth to say I'm from Naija.  Next time I go form say I from SA or even Ghana, instead of carrying Naija people's trouble on my head!  undecided
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by annawhite(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I've never been discharged so quick by no woman. undecided  Just as the thing was shifting into higher gear, I now went and opened my blabber mouth to say I'm Naija.  Next time I go form say I from SA mehn!  Instead of carrying Naija people's trouble on my head! undecided

tot u were different from dem guys but right now reading this makes me tink u r just anoda retard let loose on NL.
true talk! u got a blabber for a mouth,
sleaze bag
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2010
Huh? What have I done to you madam?  This NL sef.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I've never been discharged so quickly by a woman. undecided Just as the thing was shifting into higher gear, I now went and opened my blabber mouth to say I'm from Naija. Next time I go form say I from SA or even Ghana, instead of carrying Naija people's trouble on my head! undecided

Are you always this childish? I hope not. You shouldn't hide your nationality not for any reason. You did the right thing, you should be happy she left.
She's probably not worth it.

You can't tell me that she's the most beautiful girl in the world, or she's the most dynamic personality you've come across undecided move on my friend, and look for a woman who will accept you for who you are and where you are from.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tosyne007(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I've never been discharged so quickly by a woman. undecided  Just as the thing was shifting into higher gear, I now went and opened my blabber mouth to say I'm from Naija.  Next time I go form say I from SA or even Ghana, instead of carrying Naija people's trouble on my head!  undecided

that's being childish and and irrational traitor!!! how can u deny the country of ur birth cos of a lady? real men dont do that. moreover, wat gives u the impression the lady "dumped" u cos u mentioned u are from nigeria? did u ever think that being busy or out of town could be the cause the break in communication? so many things could av caused it. so u need to look farther than ur nose bro!!

annawhite:

tot u were different from dem guys but right now reading this makes me tink u r just anoda not-so-smart person let loose on NL.
true talk! u got a blabber for a mouth,
sleaze bag

i think i agree with u.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2010
All this wan na story. Sorry, I've suffered too much for you people. From today, any woman I'm chasing, I'm from Southy. After I fuuk you then I'll tell you I'm from Nigeria.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tosyne007(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2010
rokiatu:

Are you always this childish? I hope not. You shouldn't hide your nationality not for any reason. You did the right thing, you should be happy she left.
She's probably not worth it.

You can't tell me that she's the most beautiful girl in the world, or she's the most dynamic personality you've come across undecided move on my friend, and look for a woman who will accept you for who you are and where you are from.

well said. @op, like the person speaking. why jamo girls? wateva happened to naija babes. some guys sha!!! hope she neva giv u ganja?
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2010
lol. The funny thing is the babe even looks like 9ja girl.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

I recently met this babe in Jamaica. She worked in reception at the resort I stayed in on a 2 week trip to Montego Bay. We got really friendly, exchanged numbers etc. When I returned to the UK, I sent her an email, and we generally sent messages to and fro. She even got talking about what her ideal night out was etc etc, all seeming to suggest a level of interest on her part. In reply I sent an email in which I made a passing reference to being a Nigerian.

Omo, as God is my witness, from that day till now, I've not heard a single word from that babe. She totally blanked mehn! I didn't even bother sending out another mail because I'm far too dignified to chase after such obvious riffraff.

Mssssheeeeew.

before you rush to say she dumped becoz of being a nigerian have you asked yourself how many better and rich guys she meets per day week month etc you are just a small fish
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL said:

before you rush to say she dumped becoz of being a nigerian have you asked yourself how many better and rich guys she meets per day week month etc  you are just a small fish

Some of you people just come on the internet and open your mouth gboa gboa without knowing anything. You've never met me in your entire life, yet you just know I am ''a small fish''. Oloshi buruku.  grin
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tosyne007(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

lol. The funny thing is the babe even looks like 9ja girl.

wat's wrong with that? or prolly u are obsessed wit jamo gals!!!

ROSSIKE:

ZIM DRILL said:

Some of you people just come on the internet and open your mouth gboa gboa without knowing anything. You've never met me in your life yet you just know I am ''a small fish''. Oloshi buruku.

that's quite harsh!!! u should take it easy.
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2010
A jilted man is an angry man. shocked
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

ZIM DRILL said:

Some of you people just come on the internet and open your mouth gboa gboa without knowing anything. You've never met me in your entire miserable existence, yet you just know I am ''a small fish''. Oloshi buruku. grin

i did poke where it hurts sorry my nigga i dont come here to make people happy i came here to say what i feel and think if hurts you

that your fcken problem
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by kaymoney2(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2010
@ OP It happens almost every time~~especially when you are abroad and trying to hook a non Nigerian** I just imagine for how long these ladies would refuse my proposal after telling them am a Nigeria~~ Immediately you tell them that you are a Nigerian they start to act funny and wear a new look** Sometime ago I met another lady and I tried to fake my nationality you wouldnt believe I won the ladies heart hands down and we rolled together like love birds*** I dont know what is wrong in being a nigerian really angry angry
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

ZIM DRILL said:

Some of you people just come on the internet and open your mouth gboa gboa without knowing anything. You've never met me in your entire life, yet you just know I am ''a small fish''. Oloshi buruku.  grin

you are a big fish, by now you have known that those ladies can take you for a ride for your money they meet niggas like you on daily basic and they meet very rich and general niggas
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2010
kay money said:

@ OP It happens almost every time~~especially when you are abroad and trying to hook a non Nigerian** I just imagine for how long these ladies would refuse my proposal after telling them am a Nigeria~~ Immediately you tell them that you are a Nigerian they start to act funny and wear a new look** Sometime ago I met another lady and I tried to fake my nationality you wouldnt believe I won the ladies heart hands down and we rolled together like love birds*** I dont know what is wrong in being a nigerian really

My brotha, honestly, like u said, I think it's best to just tell them you're from another place, then after you've finished what you wanted, then you release the truth to her, gently.

''Honey there's something I need to tell you. . .  ''
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by kaymoney2(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i did poke where it hurts sorry my nigga i dont come here to make people happy i came here to say what i feel and think if hurts you

that your fcken problem

@ Zim Drill what are you doing to my brother there   you know we are in thesame location Glasgow~ If i catch you on Victorial Road or City center am gonna weep your ass with my horse weepcheesy So behave yourself you hear me  undecided
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

@ Zim Drill what are you doing to my brother there you know we are in thesame location Glasgow~ If i catch you on Victorial Road or City center am gonna weep your backside with my horse weepcheesy So behave yourself you hear me undecided

your brother is too daft need to teach him the ropes to be smart
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by tosyne007(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
kay-money:

@ OP It happens almost every time~~especially when you are abroad and trying to hook a non Nigerian** I just imagine for how long these ladies would refuse my proposal after telling them am a Nigeria~~ Immediately you tell them that you are a Nigerian they start to act funny and wear a new look** Sometime ago I met another lady and I tried to fake my nationality you wouldnt believe I won the ladies heart hands down and we rolled together like love birds*** I[b] dont know what is wrong in being a nigerian really[/b] angry angry

there's nothing wrong with being a nigerian. just that some people out there feel nigerians are untrustworthy fellows and u cannot blame cos some people potray us like that. we all have a lot to do if we are to correct that notion and denying we are nigerians will not help the situation but rather will prove them right that nigerians are bunch of liars and rogues!!!

ROSSIKE:

kay money said:

My brotha, honestly, like u said, I think it's best to just tell them you're from another place, then after you've finished what you wanted, then you release the truth to her.

that's a wrong way to go bro!!!!
Re: Dumped For Being A Nigerian by kaymoney2(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
ROSSIKE:

kay money said:

My brotha, honestly, like u said, I think it's best to just tell them you're from another place, then after you've finished what you wanted, then you release the truth to her, gently.

''Honey there's something I need to tell you. . .  ''

What have we done wrong~~ I what ways have the Name Nigerian offended the whole world** Thanks for this tread** I have succeeded dating ladies by telling them am from that tiny Gambia than telling them am from the Giant of Africa~ Even in your place of work once your boss knows he is working with a Nigerian employee the CCTV cam in his eyes and mind would be focused on you indirectly~ Because inwardly what they feel is very bitter and negative about Nigerians. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / Having Sex with Pregnant Women / Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.