Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? (1755 Views)

Marriage: An Introvert Or An Extrovert; Your Choice? / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
IamBae:
Lol... I love him embarassed
Really? shocked
you Might have Rabies or something.cry
Here's Another Option..."DOGS MAKE GREAT DELICACIES" "grin"
That way...he'll still be close to You..in your heart(intestine).."grin" ****i'm not a terrible person, I swear*** embarassed
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by LaJose78(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm a Mel-San. If u knw wht i mean. If u dnt knw wht i mean, read why you act the way you do by Tim LaHaye u'll knw ur kinda personality.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Really? shocked
you Might have Rabies or something.cry
Here's Another Option..."DOGS MAKE GREAT DELICACIES" "grin"
That way...he'll still be close to You..in your heart(intestine).."grin" ****i'm not a terrible person, I swear*** embarassed
You're horrible! shocked

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by bussieboi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
helinues:
Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?

INTROVERT MEANING- Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people. Introverts are people who primarily look inward, paying close attention to their thoughts and emotions. It's not that they are incapable of paying attention to what is going on around them, it's just that their inner world is much more stimulating and rewarding to them.

EXTROVERT MEANING - An extrovert is a friendly person who enjoys talking to and being with other people. Extroverts love parties, talking on the phone, meeting new people. Extroverts tend to "fade" when alone and can easily become bored without other people around. In fact, extroverts tend to think as they speak, unlike introverts who are far more likely to think before they speak.

So which one are you?

I think am introvertedly-extroverted
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by nawtibownie: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Stubborn introvert embarassed
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
I'm a pussyvert
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by helinues: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Get a life

Durentt:
Transgenvert. angry

see Useless question.
*poos on thread*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Fair Or Not?? / White Man Pounding Yam For His Lady: Caption This Photo / How A Girl Wanted To Turn Me To An ATM Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.