Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? (1740 Views)

Marriage: An Introvert Or An Extrovert; Your Choice? / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by helinues: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?

INTROVERT MEANING- Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people. Introverts are people who primarily look inward, paying close attention to their thoughts and emotions. It's not that they are incapable of paying attention to what is going on around them, it's just that their inner world is much more stimulating and rewarding to them.

EXTROVERT MEANING - An extrovert is a friendly person who enjoys talking to and being with other people. Extroverts love parties, talking on the phone, meeting new people. Extroverts tend to "fade" when alone and can easily become bored without other people around. In fact, extroverts tend to think as they speak, unlike introverts who are far more likely to think before they speak.

So which one are you?
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by philfrey08: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Where do u categorise someone with a Melancholic temperament?
Maybe Intro-extrovert.... I can't be in the group conversation for long
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by philfrey08: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2015
I don't fall under any of these categories. I am too mentally and psychologically developed to be classified under any of these.
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2015
A versatile introvert. I adapt well around people but I still need plenty of space.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm an Introvert embarassed

I'm an Extrovert cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by missmary(f): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Ambivert... cool
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Transgenvert. angry

see Useless question. *poos on thread*
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by deewhone(f): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2015
In between both....
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
I am in-extrovert angry
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Introvert grin grin
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by CountDracula(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Everybody wan be introvert. Even tho u go abt joking all day and talkin u still tell people ure an introvert. I wonder wats so attractive in being an introvert... #TeamExtrovert
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Candyrain(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2015
No you don't need plenty of space becos I won't give it to you. grin

Morning Punkie. How are you?

PunkyVeer:
A versatile introvert. I adapt well around people but I still need plenty of space.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Dunno which I am o,I can stay at home for 3months without stepping out....even with dat I still av a lot of friends and I love hanging out with them wen necessary
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:
No you don't need plenty of space becos I won't give it to you. grin

Morning Punkie. How are you?

I was beginning to feel like chopped liver sad grin How are you, hotstuff?

I'm doing great btw, thanks smiley
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Op i used to be an introvert during my teenage years,i was insecure then but am now an extrovert very outspoken and outgoing...so what am i?

btw those two love birds above me do the needful or amma open a thread for you both grin
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
Op i used to be an introvert during my teenage years,i was insecure then but am now an extrovert very outspoken and outgoing...so what am i?

btw those two love birds above me do the needful or amma open a thread for you both grin

More like, rent us a room grin
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by misspicy(f): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

More like, rent us a room grin
okay your wish is my command ma'am amma do that asap cheesy
thread/room renting in 5mins grin
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by orion22(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Pure Introvert!! grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

Hahaha.

Candyrain, be ready. Imma bout to make a few things rock grin
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Candyrain(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm doing great grin Having a great day huh?
PunkyVeer:

I was beginning to feel like chopped liver sad grin How are you, hotstuff?
I'm doing great btw, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Candyrain(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahahahaha... Abeg ooo, shy shy is always does-ing me ooo grin

How are you?

misspicy:

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by misspicy(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahahahaha... Abeg ooo, shy shy is always does-ing me ooo grin

How are you?

hehehehe...kikikik,when matters of the heart arise no need to be shy ooo,anyway start thanking me am helping your ministry already grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2698876/two-romancelanders-wish-could-get#39475112
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Candyrain(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2015
OMG!!! Misspicy pls no do. Na beg I take dey beg you.
misspicy:

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by delectablegyal(f): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm an introvert. Hw cn i convert to an extrovert? I'm beginning to detest the life of an introvert, it's boring to me.
I enjoy being with people bt at the same time, i want to leave them and be alone.
My confidence is high whenever i'm alone bt when i see crowd, i begin to shiver. I'm becoming too much of an introvert and i dn't like it. I wanna be free from the shackles of introvertedness. Smbody help!
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2015
IamBae:
I'm an Introvert embarassed
I'm an Extrovert cheesy
Inextrovert?? "grin"
PS....Seriously...You should Really Disown that Dog.."grin"
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Candyrain(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Chaiii!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Inextrovert?? "grin"
PS....Seriously...You should Really Disown that Dog.."grin"
Lol... I love him embarassed

1 Like

Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2015
Uhm...My Own is A bit Complicated...cry

I'm A Bloody EXTROVERT online..."grin" *Cyber personality*

...Buh in Reality...I'm A born INTROVERT...lipsrsealed Like The deep One...

Don't get me wrong, I make friends..I'm pretty Cool.. Buh I just like doing All those in My HOME...somewhere I'm familiar with..undecided
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by sagetobiz(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2015
introvert n xtrovrt dz z getting crios
someone z shoutn for help
Anyways we r humans n r meant to function in a society intro or xtro I tnk we've got a role to play

take a look xtrovrt learn new tnz inrovrts also so nothing rong in being who u are
Re: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
IamBae:

Lol...
I love him embarassed
Really? shocked

you Might have Rabies or something.cry

Here's Another Option..."DOGS MAKE GREAT DELICACIES" "grin"

That way...he'll still be close to You..in your heart(intestine).."grin"

****i'm not a terrible person, I swear*** embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? / Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies / 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.