Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan (33314 Views)

Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by emamos: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Students of IMG Secondary School, Oke Ado, Ibadan, on Wednesday, expressed outrage after their colleague was allegedly flogged to death by a teacher.

The yet-to-be identified student reportedly slumped and died following severe punishment from a teacher for arriving late to school.
Some properties of the school were destroyed by the students before policemen arrived at the scene.

Chairs and tables, cabinets were destroyed by the protesting students, even as they scattered documents.
Windows and doors of the staff room were also vandalized.

As the protest escalated, teachers and administrative workers of the school took to their heels for fear of being attacked.
An eye witness told Nigerian Tribune that trouble started when the student arrived school after classes had commenced for the day.
He told the teacher he came late due to illness.

“At that point, the principal, who was passing by asked the teacher the cause of the discussion.

The principal ordered the teacher to flog the student for coming late and he slumped in the process.

“They tried to resuscitate him but it was too late”, he disclosed.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/29/violence-in-ibadan-as-principal-teacher-flogs-student-to-death/

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by osemoses1234(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Nah wa ooooooo I sight yu my guy nero flo ntin do yu....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2015
to death ke

he explained he was sick and the mo.ron who dint come late to school during his days still flogged the student.....babaric

he should put his dancing shoes on for the music

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Kudducini(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2015
These Our Teacher Never Learn Finish I Hope This Will Teach Them A Lesson Cos The Parent Of The Deceased Wont Fin It AppealingThese Our Teacher Never Learn Finish I Hope This Will Teach Them A Lesson Cos The Parent Of The Deceased Wont Fin It AppealingThese Our Teacher Never Learn Finish I Hope This Will Teach Them A Lesson Cos The Parent Of The Deceased Wont Fin It Appealing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by benedictnsi(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2015
2 things are involved......

1. The student is Sick.

2. The principal is a notorious Masquerade

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by faitheverest(f): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Nawa ooo... ana ako ya,ya buru akuko! una use person pikin dey learn flogging... some schools shaaaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Zaikon(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2015
the principal don call rain ...
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by nedu2000(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2015
The only person that has the right to flog my kid should be the parents.Teachers shouldn't ever physically assaault any children for any reason

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Muttybabe(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2015
double wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Yustash001(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2015
The teacher don enter am....it'll serve as a lesson to other teachers like him that beat as if they are deriving nourishment from beating..

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by kimond101: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
I served at that school during my nysc.
The woman principal is very mean I'll say. Its quite unfortunate for that teacher.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Bonapart(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Arrest the foolish teacher and the principal, thereby close down the school

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by steph2sweet(f): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Some teachers can be desperately wicked. No teacher will try that on my kids, or else he wanna rot in abyss.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by globalresource: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
I was in a school of recent to enlighten the teachers. I was suprised to see a teacher beating a student with a big stick on the head. This is itself is not moral and more than wicked in the name of instilling discipline. More than 20 students both girls and boys were beaten that way...10 strokes on the head.

Laws has to made to restrict them. Cos some sadist element among teachers are abusing it

10 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Segadem(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
gobe
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by dave2meek(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
The teacher na masquerade ni
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by teepsee(f): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
Do teachers still do the flogging things. This old method of teaching

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by lilmax(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
This is extreme, this is misplaced aggression not discipline

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by itsIYKE(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
African barbarism

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
That principal is an im.becile

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ahckmedkosy(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2015
The Court should permit the native medicine man at ogbomosho flog the teacher to death..
Let the Court rise
Court!!!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by tolexy007(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2015
shocked
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ril19(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Bad Sharp Discipline Master.

Sad Story Sha
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by steffans(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Nawa oo..

It's sad oo

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by neocortex: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Corporal punishment should be abolished in our schools.
The children are humans not cattle.
#StopTheBeating

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by hensben(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
"Person pikin, person pikin" in terry g's voice.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
I really feel sorry for the Teacher who flogged the student on the instruction of the Principal.

Na him them go first arrest plus his conscience will be forever stained with the guilt of killing an innocent child.

So much for capitalism! We are all caught up doing dirty deeds for ogas/madams in exchange for pittance.

May God help us all.

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ummahmat(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
haaa na to kill am back na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja / Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.