Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan (33326 Views)

Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Ebbyboy: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dis guy placing advert for Data is a scammer, he scammed me of my 1500naira abt 1 month ago. Pls beware. I stl have his number saved on my phone. Sure nemesis will catch on him soonest
LEGlTDATAa:
Pathetic
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by chinexxx(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ibadan people shaa. $$sips tea$$

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Onyiido: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Muttybabe:
double wahala
for dead body
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by donodion(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmm 1993 I would never ever forget.We once had this principal,besides being a disciplinarian, he had a penchant for flogging. Three hot strokes on your lower back I promise you won't sit or walk properly for 2 days at least.

If you come late,na flogging, you not properly dressed or groomed na flogging, girl report you for writing her letter flogging don start, teacher report you for unruly behavior your own don done.

suddenly for 2 months, the man was absent and on his return he look so emaciated. We later heard he was struck with strange illness doctors couldn't diagnose. Since then, the principal hardly verbally reproach a pupil nor touch cane till he died. Na suspension letter straight.grin grin grin.. you come late..na suspension, you cheat for class test and caught na suspension, you no greet teacher well na suspension ...he won't even argue with you...the letters were typed standby.....Naija...we get wicked witchcraft walai. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ONITIJU1: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=3kay945 post=39483683]

Are you a teacher or student there? What's your source of this info? From a close source
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ejykmag(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its a pity
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by onosprince(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
The principal go deny the teacher.... The teacher don enter better hot soup grin
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by tmxme(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
cry
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by eyinjuege: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Assaulting someone under your care can hardly ever be justified. Most of these teachers will jump at opportunities to teach abroad. Will they go with the same mindset? They wouldn't dare it and they would meet worse unruly teenagers there, that you can't do jack to
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
steph2sweet:
Some teachers can be desperately wicked. No teacher will try that on my kids, or else he wanna rot in abyss.
lol reminds me of my secondary school days in nigerian navy secondary school... U dare not say this kind of statement cheesy
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by October1960: 3:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Barbarians.

No wonder we get no respect from the rest of the world.

Apart from Arab countries we are so barbaric.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo / Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic / Prince Kingsley Ogbuagu Kachi Kidnapped From Lagos Church By 3 Masked Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.