Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,254 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan (33323 Views)

Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ONITIJU1: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ever since have been an active guest on Nairaland since 2012; the thought and options of becoming an active member has kept occurring to me to debunk some fallacy known as facts on this forum, but today is exceptional owing to the fact that this post is not only a lie but a "concocted" mission to hide the truth from the public.
These are my case:
1. The student wasn't late as proclaimed by the op.
2. The student in question was not Flogged.
3. The student has shortage of breath or something related as he slumped.
4. The principal didn't allowed the colleagues of the student to render assistant to the student in question. . .
GOD KNOWS BEST because the student rough handle their principal and extend it to other school the following day...
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by gudnex22(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
lack of civilization.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by smartkc45(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
ummahmat:
haaa na to kill am back na
Killing the so called teacher will not bring back the child. The Bible says 'do not pay evil with evil instead pay evil with good'.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by 400billionman: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
MURDER...

Some naija people sef.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Sunseeker: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
VIOLENCE in NIGERIA !!!!
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Missmossy(f): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
So disheartening embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by nedu2000(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
u kids will never tell u that they were flogged
unlike my parents,i'm a very good judge of human countenance,so i'll know.then i'll go to that school and warn them
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Ezeibe(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
This reminds me of a friend mine, Friday Okolo , who died from a similar circumstance ,.... Just because he did'nt come to school with his sports wear,

.... Like play friday okolo died on the school field after receiving few strokes of the cane.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Orikinla(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Somebody said he was ill and you still flogged him? Satanic teacher from hell. They should kill him too.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by nemelu123(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
So sadistic
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
kimond101:
I served at that school during my nysc.
The woman principal is very mean I'll say. Its quite unfortunate for that teacher.

Teacher flogged someone to death and you say its quite unfortunate for the teacher
If the teacher is unfortunate what will you say about the parent of the dead student?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Adortem:
In my NYSC days,I don't beat sick students. There is no way you would teach and wouldn't beat,that's the only language some students understand. I use to say I would never beat a pupil,was a very strong advocate of that however,if you've taught before you would understand...This story is very sad.

If you can't teach without beating then you are not a very good teacher. The fault is with you and not the pupil.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by isaacdan31(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
That teacher deserves to b flog too.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by 3kay945(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
ONITIJU1:
Ever since have been an active guest on Nairaland since 2012; the thought and options of becoming an active member has kept occurring to me to debunk some fallacy known as facts on this forum, but today is exceptional owing to the fact that this post is not only a lie but a "concocted" mission to hide the truth from the public.
These are my case:
1. The student wasn't late as proclaimed by the op.
2. The student in question was not Flogged.
3. The student has shortage of breath or something related as he slumped.
4. The principal didn't allowed the colleagues of the student to render assistant to the student in question. . .
GOD KNOWS BEST because the student rough handle their principal and extend it to other school the following day...

Are you a teacher or student there? What's your source of this info?

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Adortem: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

If you can't teach without beating then you are not a very good teacher. The fault is with you and not the pupil.
That's why I said, if you've not being a teacher before you just wouldn't understand...
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Adortem:

That's why I said, if you've not being a teacher before you just wouldn't understand...

Sorry there is nothing to understand. There is absolutely no reason to beat somebody in the name of education. I'm sure after all the beatings given to them the students were no better than they were before beatings.

If education was by beating all first class students would have have scars all over their body from beatings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by oc2fish: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Goodmoorning sir, I guessing u might not remember me, am one of the students you taught agriculture to in freedom and peace secondary sch., just want to say a big thank you for the knowledge you impacted in me. And hope I can ask for your assistance in the nearest future regarding agriculture. Thank you and have a Blessed day.[color=#990000][/color]

The above is a thank you notes from a student i taught and flogged some few years ago. Teachers that flogged in most cases are not wicked but doing the work with passion. Most teachers that live the children to do as they like are haters. If you love this children you will flog them. We were flogged by the physics and chemistry teacher a few years ago. I can tell you that the 40 students in that same class are all graduates.
As a cop member and later a temporary teacher i flogged my students and todày i keep on receiving the above messag from my formal students.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by prideofscience: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry case. little sick boy beaten to dead lipsrsealed
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by kimond101: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

Teacher flogged someone to death and you say its quite unfortunate for the teacher
If the teacher is unfortunate what will you say about the parent of the dead student?

Read the details.
The principal instructed the teacher to flog the student.
Teacher can't disobey the principal cause he acted on directive
I know the principal for her being quite wicked so perhaps you don't understand
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Adortem: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

Sorry there is nothing to understand. There is absolutely no reason to beat somebody in the name of education. I'm sure after all the beatings given to them the students were no better than they were before beatings.

If education was by beating all first class students would have have scars all over their body from beatings
I understand you dear,some things can't just be explained until you experience it.Was once an advocate like you.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by kasmail(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bonapart:
Arrest the foolish teacher and the principal, thereby close down the school
m.o.r.o.n go close d school nah.. is cutting d head solution for headache? if dem close school na inside ur house u go accomodate the students. ode
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by symbianDON(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
midehi2:
to death ke

he explained he was sick and the mo.ron who dint come late to school during his days still flogged the student.....babaric

he should put his dancing shoes on for the music
he isn't gonna have da pleasure of dancing to no music grin he gon be dancing straight to kirikiri for life
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by karashita: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Most of the teachers we have these days are frustrated souls.Must they always beat to instil discipline?And if they must beat, shouldnt they hear the student out?
Are these children animals that teachers just beat at d slightest excuse?
The truth is most of these yeye teachers would not raise a finger at their own kids.
Only recently in this Ibadan,we heard of a school secretary slapping a student.One thing led to another and the student died eventually.
I didnt raise my kids as animals and so am awaiting the day a frustrated soul would beat them as such.Na die that day o.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Tinyemeka(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Erm... where did they say this happened please?

I need to know the name of the region. For my Social survey. tongue
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ayindejimmy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
A child said he was sick and you still went ahead to administer Corporal punishment?
Some Teacher need to be re-oriented on how to administer punishment.
This Is a lesson to parents. Don't make a sick child come to school. For what? Such can't comprehend anything in such condition
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
osemoses1234:
Nah wa ooooooo I sight yu my guy nero flo ntin do yu....

Na u be 1st to comment....u no go celebrate?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
kimond101:

Read the details.
The principal instructed the teacher to flog the student.
Teacher can't disobey the principal cause he acted on directive
I know the principal for her being quite wicked so perhaps you don't understand

Which kind yeye directive is that one, is the teacher a goat? If the story is to be believed, The student told the teacher he was sick beforehand. The teacher could have used his/her own common sense to decide if a beating was warranted or not.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by ibraheemlamar(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
hehe!! be ready to flog ur fellow prisoners in jail *in ibo mans voice* AKUYA
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by MistadeRegal(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Muttybabe:
double wahala
You didn't complete it now! It should be:
Double wahala by deadi body double double. Teacher be owner of them body
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
oc2fish:
Goodmoorning sir, I guessing u might not remember me, am one of the students you taught agriculture to in freedom and peace secondary sch., just want to say a big thank you for the knowledge you impacted in me. And hope I can ask for your assistance in the nearest future regarding agriculture. Thank you and have a Blessed day.[color=#990000][/color]

The above is a thank you notes from a student i taught and flogged some few years ago. Teachers that flogged in most cases are not wicked but doing the work with passion. Most teachers that live the children to do as they like are haters. If you love this children you will flog them. We were flogged by the physics and chemistry teacher a few years ago. I can tell you that the 40 students in that same class are all graduates.
As a cop member and later a temporary teacher i flogged my students and todày i keep on receiving the above messag from my formal students.

The 40 students in the same class are graduates in spite of flogging and not because of it. Human beings are not cattle that should be flogged to obey instructions

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by astute07(f): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na d student wan die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Accidentally Stabs Colleague During Robbery Operation . Photos / Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million / Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.