Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,339 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan (33324 Views)

Soldiers Frogmarch Pupil To Death In Imo; Zamfara Teacher Flogs Student To Death / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by bumi10(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
wickedness in the highest order
na waooo
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Dyt(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Where are the NL hypocrites that said teachers should flog their kids
Oya come ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by shantelleasante(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
this is sad.....
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Pascal181: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
That principal dosent have principle
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by maxiuc(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2015
That's was how I was nearly killed in one school shasha comunity high Akonwonjo lagos chai the following day I no go school that was how I was withdrawn kai some Yoruba teachers with tribal marks for their face can be very wicked

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by adjoviomole(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Back in those days. Mehn na to put on like 3 trouser o. Association of chesters grin. But der are just some wicked teachers dat have PHD in flogging. No mata d number of trousers u wear d cane go still enter. Maths n further maths teachers especially
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by oyetunder(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
No all students are liars, the tisa and the principal would now realised that thru the victims death. Yes! Most nigerians find it hard to ever accept someone is telling the truth! The truth is, there are still truthful people. What a waste of a truthful student.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Adortem: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2015
In my NYSC days,I don't beat sick students. There is no way you would teach and wouldn't beat,that's the only language some students understand. I use to say I would never beat a pupil,was a very strong advocate of that however,if you've taught before you would understand...This story is very sad.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2015
The teacher should also be floggeduntil he dies. Simple.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Acidosis(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2015
hmn

The death should be properly investigated. How can "beating" kill a student? What's the nature of his sickness? Cancer?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Jisox.

Na to born another one sharperly.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by StealthyMe(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2015
When thunder suddenly strikes some people dead, we wonder why! If thunder strikes the principal & teacher now, we go need ask why?!
The teacher should be jailed for manslaughter biko...and if possible given the same treatment he gave the hapless dude undecided
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by engrjacuzzi: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
back in FGC days when beating was the only way to correct students. I remember late Alh. H.I.B Monite for that.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
this is the sort of thing that can happen when you allow teachers to be flogging students.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by TheMatrix3: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Honestly its now I understand that these teachers flog students out of IUF - Intense Unhelpable Frustration

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
nedu2000:
The only person that has the right to flog my kid should be the parents.Teachers shouldn't ever physically assaault any children for any reason
...they won't hear/listen. It's a way of reducing stress for ;em sadists sad sad sad angry
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by raywise17(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na waa for people pikin tell u say e no well u still flog am die...e b lyk say nigeria go abolish dis flooging of a tin i sori d teacher wey go wound my pikin wit cane.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by swaggerdgrt(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
steph2sweet:
Some teachers can be desperately wicked. No teacher will try that on my kids, or else he wanna rot in abyss.
das it only wen u tke ur child to a private skul oohh my sister,as long as it is Govt skul ur child attends they will flog him..bt the teacher and principal shud hav undastnd d child conditn shaaa
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by HaneefahRN(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
The teacher don enter gobe, and I'm sure that principal sef will deny him now. And the student might probably av died all the same if he or she hadn't been flogged, but now the teacher is the precipitating agent of his death and must face the consequences. The death if the studt later dies wldn't be on his head, if he had simply pardoned the student
To the wicked and sadistic teachers out there, learn from this o. Some teachers will be beating students like their lives depends on it.
I'm not against teachers disciplining students though, various non- body harming punishments are there and even if they beat, it shld be minimal when necessary and certainly not a sick child.
RIP to the dead and may God strengthen the parents
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
nedu2000:
The only person that has the right to flog my kid should be the parents.Teachers shouldn't ever physically assaault any children for any reason
were u flogged when u were in school. ? If yes. How did ur parents react to that.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
steph2sweet:
Some teachers can be desperately wicked. No teacher will try that on my kids, or else he wanna rot in abyss.
u are just making noise
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
the teacher deserves life imprisonment.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Teachers are not to flog instead you punish the student. I pity the teacher undecided wink
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Smooyis(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very unfortunate. I guess the teacher must have thought the student was feigning sickness in order to avoid being flogged. Actually in a matter like this, he should have used his discretion. I guess it's more of devil's plan to cause mayhem. Rip and condolence to the parents. May such never happen again. Very pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by justmenoni: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
God bless oyinbos ooo...Person sick.. All Dey could hv done is ask him to provide medical report within a stipulated time and failure to do so is suspension and if it's during exam period he don fail be dat...

Mtschwwww if they send him back home won't he be ashamed now dem don kill am

midehi2:
to death ke

he explained he was sick and the mo.ron who dint come late to school during his days still flogged the student.....babaric

he should put his dancing shoes on for the music
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by smartkc45(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
that teacher must be insane. How can he flog a child to death? Didn't he see any other punishment instead of flogging as the child was ill? Tufiakwa. angrythat teacher must be insane. How can he flog a child to death? Didn't he see any other punishment instead of flogging as the child was ill? Tufiakwa.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by nedu2000(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
were u flogged when u were in school. ? If yes. How did ur parents react to that.
I was flogged virtually every week!!and my parents never got to know. But how does that relate to my very own point of view?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
nedu2000:
I was flogged virtually every week!!and my parents never got to know. But how does that relate to my very own point of view?
u kids will never tell u that they were flogged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) / Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.