Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Men And Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Boobs (65614 Views)

Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / Taken off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Boobs by Laveda(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
nope,size doesn't marra performance is key..winks
Nah, some sizes can turn you off grin
It shouldn't be too small lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Boobs by zabson(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vixie:
Now you know that's not true. grin
Ok I like yours..yours only! grin
Re: Men And Boobs by kinibigdeal(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
osedvgirl:
just the way women love large diicks
grin grin

Your comment is not good for person under 18

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
There's just something about the Chest region that arouses the Body, especially the "innocent" ones who don't know what they are flaunting

3 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Your comment is not good for person under 18
and who said am under 18 huh
Re: Men And Boobs by kinibigdeal(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
osedvgirl:
and who said am under 18 huh
I forgot you are 30
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nigerian men continue to be led by what they see and not what they feel. embarassed
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I forgot you are 30
thank you....68 to be precise
Re: Men And Boobs by kinibigdeal(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
osedvgirl:
thank you....68 to be precise
Really! That's cool
Re: Men And Boobs by AfroKnight: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cos it's the most visible way to know a woman even at night. grin Me, I only deal with high quality stuff. Sizeable numerator and undeniable denominator. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
AfroKnight:
Cos it's the most visible way to know a woman even at night. grin Me, I only deal with high quality stuff. Sizeable numerator and undeniable denominator. grin
hummm watt about the curves or do we have men wtt curves
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I hope I don't get crucified for saying this,I just noticed that men are overly obsessed with big mammary glands..
Someone said he's not finding his fiancee sexually attractive coz she has small boobs but she very beautiful... This got me thinking ,,my advice to such girls that fall into this category ,they should please look out for very core Christian brothers that overlook such distinct features in a Lady... lolsss..or do we still have great jazzi or happening guys that doesn't bother themselves much about this..
Are u a female. Pls dont lie angry
Re: Men And Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Are u a female. Pls dont lie angry
yy ?? yes I am.
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yy ?? yes I am.
lies angry
halfrica coman see
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
lies angry

halfrica coman see

angry angry angry angry

Is it nt cos of my big boobs u callin me here??

Whr is d lie is it inside d forum or on the thread headlines
Re: Men And Boobs by Johnnoah1st: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I hope I don't get crucified for saying this,I just noticed that men are overly obsessed with big mammary glands..
Someone said he's not finding his fiancee sexually attractive coz she has small boobs but she very beautiful... This got me thinking ,,my advice to such girls that fall into this category ,they should please look out for very core Christian brothers that overlook such distinct features in a Lady... lolsss..or do we still have great jazzi or happening guys that doesn't bother themselves much about this..
i only sensed u are consoling yaself, its not too late 4 u do a boob inplant.
Re: Men And Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i only sensed u are consoling yaself, its not too late 4 u do a boob inplant.
smh boob implant for endowed Lady like me**winks and Neva ever abuse a girl for using boob enhancing drug or implants.

4 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by Johnnoah1st: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
smh boob implant for endowed Lady like me**winks and Neva ever abuse a girl for using boob enhancing drug or implants.
do u knw i wont believe u are endowed without picture?

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
do u knw i wont believe u are endowed without picture?
u don't have to see my pixxx,_I CNT put it for security reasons..don't ask me yy..
Re: Men And Boobs by Johnnoah1st: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
u don't have to see my pixxx,_I CNT put it for security reasons..don't ask me yy..
oh sorry! av 4gotten u are on police wanted list hence cant show ur picture cus u might be tracked, my apology pls.
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
nope,size doesn't marra performance is key..winks

this is good news for some guys

Re: Men And Boobs by AfroKnight: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
hummm watt about the curves or do we have men wtt curves

I believe the one facing the man is the FIRST point of contact. Very important. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

this is good news for some guys
lolsss
Re: Men And Boobs by Mcbussy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:

I'm not a "xtian brother", yet I'm not overly fond of big boobs...well,maybe I no "jazzi". grin

On d contrary, it's different strokes for different folks. Big boobs was just a childhood fantasy for me.I realised it was just a thing of the mind. In the real world, there's no big deal about big boobs, it's just ur thoughts that make it excite you. I prefer a lady with moderate and balanced side in every part. If anything should be slightly bigger, it should be d behind. wink

My advice to girls wif small boobs...dont go wearing big foam bras, cos u'll only be attracting guys that lust after d big boobs that u don't have, and u can imagine d kinda heartbreak that could come up after he's been there b4 realising he doesn't really fancy you. Same applies to ladies wif flat behinds...those artificial "bumbum" would do u more harm that good. Always be urself, so people that fancy d real u would come into ur life. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by sukkot: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
am not worried about boobs size myself. ass is where its at with me. of course i am speaking to my lower animal nature lol. i try to transcend my lower animal being but our righteousness are as filthy rags

3 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by Smartresult(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
some girls with no front nor back will form for u, this reminds me of some The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading
Re: Men And Boobs by kpolli(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
I hope the OP has her's big
Re: Men And Boobs by SAMBARRY: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajasbaba:
LOL,

WOMEN AND BIG DICK.

I REST MY CASE.
it's mutual benefit assurance grin

I rest my case too grin
Re: Men And Boobs by Damfostopper(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
and it suddenly makes fp...shakin my dick for d mods

3 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by nattty(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
grayht:
all those dicks that would make them scream "baby its touching my heart"
Dick wey fit pass yarsh comot 4 mouth..,

2 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by SapeleWater(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
The kind topics wey I dey see for FP nowadays dey make me feel say dem dey do NL mods dem

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajasbaba:
LOL,

WOMEN AND BIG DICK.
I REST MY CASE.
grin
ajasbaba:
LOL,

WOMEN AND BIG DICK.
I REST MY CASE.
Moku mogbe modaran oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.