Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Men And Boobs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Boobs (65613 Views)

Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / Taken off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
kennygee:

Who be this?
Smartchoice
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Make those wey get small boobi go pump am na or go meet Dr 9001
Re: Men And Boobs by osazeeblue01: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
What some ladies want is how long does him last during s*x. Some love ladies that big and average boobs.
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
This question eh, when I see confident boobs, I believe in God and feel happy. Even that of strangers.

How dare you call me a pervert?

Oh Jesus! grin grin
Re: Men And Boobs by valeno(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
mhizzcutie:

Not all women dear.. I dislike big dick.. As a matter of fact,,its a great turnoff for me.. I enjoy them small!!!!
ur cunt small,and al d guys u do meet hv pencil nt ROD
Re: Men And Boobs by Dsbportal(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am a man and I don't like big boobs ohh
Re: Men And Boobs by openmine(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jayuba:
What is the relationship btw true LOVE, BIG DICK AND BIG BOOBS? If you truely love someone deeply, u wunt worry about the assets.
bro every thing is dependent on choice...some want true love...some want d bodily assets...and some want the full package(both true love and the bodily assets)...it all depends on ur choice and dat of ur partner...
for me,am all for true love and the bodily assets... cheesy cheesy
Re: Men And Boobs by zabson(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adanna28:

Why is that dear? Do you prefer another part of the female anatomy? smiley
I love d a**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
zabson:

I love d a**

Fair enough wink
Re: Men And Boobs by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I hope I don't get crucified for saying this, I just noticed that men are overly obsessed with big mammary glands..

Someone said he's not finding his fiancee sexually attractive because she has small boobs but she is very beautiful...

This got me thinking ,, my advice to such girls that fall into this category, they should please look out for very core Christian brothers that overlook such distinct features in a Lady... lolsss..Or do we still have great jazzi or happening guys that don't bother themselves much about this?

Man, first; Christian, second.
Re: Men And Boobs by mart2k(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I hope I don't get crucified for saying this, I just noticed that men are overly obsessed with big mammary glands..

Someone said he's not finding his fiancee sexually attractive because she has small boobs but she is very beautiful...

This got me thinking ,, my advice to such girls that fall into this category, they should please look out for very core Christian brothers that overlook such distinct features in a Lady... lolsss..Or do we still have great jazzi or happening guys that don't bother themselves much about this?
As for me, I dislike big boobs. Am really obsessed wit small boobs, in fact, boobs com second in wat I look out for in a lady. All I ever want is a slim girl, any other thing is secondary
Re: Men And Boobs by obontami: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
nope,size doesn't marra performance is key..winks
I got big dick and I also knows how to use it effectively

Holla at me via obontami1@gmail.com if you wanna get your pusssy pound real hard
Re: Men And Boobs by Youngpo413: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:

big ass all the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.