Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Men And Boobs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Boobs (65624 Views)

Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / Taken off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Boobs by Eggheaded(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Big but not biggest because that would be a turn off when they marry meaning it would have become flap and sagging. Boobs is a market selling point.
Dont you see oloshos with bigger boobs gain more clients than small-breasted oloshos
Re: Men And Boobs by Evidence1000(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol! Nairaland and dia mumu
Re: Men And Boobs by ikorodureporta: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Not only guyz like it......ladies like am too
Re: Men And Boobs by ikorodureporta: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
No b only guyz like am......ladies like am too
Re: Men And Boobs by MacDanielz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
raywise17:
Large boobs is d best u dont know how much i dislyk thin waste bak in sec. School i pressed all d boobs in my class except for one girl because her breast were really small and we are in ss3 and i consider her to be my sister..dont forget she has d larget waste in my class...

Omo see gbege o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All boobs in your class?

You can badt gaaaaaaan oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Well, all man to his own. I prefer big curvy asss to big booobs. I don't care much about booobs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by hambali1: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
And ladies now deceive us..push up bra,padded bra etc.i don fall victim once....no padded/push up can fool me again...mo ti gbon.
Re: Men And Boobs by Olushauneddy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mere likeness is justifiable because that's how God fixed nature but the challenge men have is embracing and promoting what is called "Addiction"

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by gagewonda(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even fellow girls get attracted to big boobs how much more men...
Re: Men And Boobs by menxer: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's easy for men to relate their craze for/about large boobs with subconscious infantile attachment to their mothers' bosoms.

can you relate ladies craze with big, long dicks with subconscious infantile attachment with their fathers' blokos? grin
Re: Men And Boobs by obontami: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=20pt]as for me if you don't have big breast

Better have have a big monsterous booty

Other wise I aint got shiit on you [/size]

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by gagewonda(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even fellow girls get attracted to big boobs how much more men...
Bt for me big boobs ain't a priority. Sweet fresh legs kills me...nd hippy curvylicious grin
Re: Men And Boobs by Adesiji77: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Nd who told you that Christian brothers don't look out for big boobs

I wonder o...Jo***e, how do you do?
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Christian brothers are the most guilty.
Re: Men And Boobs by Leosamitodo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
chai.....can u ride a truck without a good steering? We men love boobs die...na boobs be the first point of contact ooo
Re: Men And Boobs by Shymm3x: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
sukkot:
am not worried about boobs size myself. ass is where its at with me. of course i am speaking to my lower animal nature lol. i try to transcend my lower animal being but our righteousness are as filthy rags

Loool.

Rastafari! Tell 'em the supreme celestial science, rasta man. Deyah!

Big t.its can be good to look at in bra. Once you take the bra off, most of them just fall down flat like the Walls of Jericho, looking saggy, flabby, and sick like De La Soul loool.

Big batty is the thing - that will make a nyggah lose his mind and once they're firm, they remain like that forever.

Big ti.ts are grossly overrated, save for a few.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Boobs by Baddestmudafuka: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I hope I don't get crucified for saying this, I just noticed that men are overly obsessed with big mammary glands..

Someone said he's not finding his fiancee sexually attractive because she has small boobs but she is very beautiful...

This got me thinking ,, my advice to such girls that fall into this category, they should please look out for very core Christian brothers that overlook such distinct features in a Lady... lolsss..Or do we still have great jazzi or happening guys that don't bother themselves much about this?

Overlook wetin? Sumtin dey sumtin for ya head. The only thing wey fit make me accept am, na if the girl yansh big with wide curvy hips, then no wahala. Big ass chicks with big boobs = my main chick; big ass chicks with small boobs = my side chick; chicks with no ass, no boobs = my hide chick, u know na, all those kain girls to fu©k on very coded levels may she no spoil my di©k credibility say me fit stoop so low to that kain girls wey body be like straight firewood.

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by Mimilavish(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin lipsrsealed
nnachukz:
Large and big boobs are multifunctional. Serving many purpose at a time, like sliding junior in between the gap, resting your head on its soft texture and cuddling it from behind when doing dogy etc. Many many things make us to like it my dear sister.
Re: Men And Boobs by iswallker(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
I came here to check pictures... wink
Re: Men And Boobs by sampo54: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
;Das for sirmlistomaganago ...mua like both oo up nd down make sense the up is to dangle while I rock d below especially from behind
Re: Men And Boobs by beyoncausme: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
it's just a thing of choice..
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
women like big dick.
Re: Men And Boobs by mhizzcutie(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajasbaba:
LOL,

WOMEN AND BIG DICK.

I REST MY CASE.

Not all women dear.. I dislike big dick.. As a matter of fact,,its a great turnoff for me.. I enjoy them small!!!!
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
zabson:
I don't like boobs. sad

Same with me
Re: Men And Boobs by staymore: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:
Nah, some sizes can turn you off grin
It shouldn't be too small lipsrsealed

You sure look like you've seen different sizes undecided
Re: Men And Boobs by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I hope I don't get crucified for saying this, I just noticed that men are overly obsessed with big mammary glands..

Someone said he's not finding his fiancee sexually attractive because she has small boobs but she is very beautiful...

This got me thinking ,, my advice to such girls that fall into this category, they should please look out for very core Christian brothers that overlook such distinct features in a Lady... lolsss..Or do we still have great jazzi or happening guys that don't bother themselves much about this?
so the Christian brothers are now dustbin were you can carry a defected product and DUMP undecided

Did you think God won't respect the desire of the Christian brothers undecided

Were is your brain WOMAN
Re: Men And Boobs by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
I love big breast oohhhhhh
Re: Men And Boobs by flokii: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
wat's my bizness with her mammary glands... is she a cow to be milked or wat exactly
cos I dnt get..

1 Like

Re: Men And Boobs by Laveda(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
staymore:

You sure look like you've seen different sizes undecided
Dude shut up!! How do they look? undecided grin
Re: Men And Boobs by raywise17(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
octopusfreaky:
very bad guy hope u have repented..
yes ofcorse after school no longa sees girls dat much.i hav to change
Re: Men And Boobs by XaintJoel20: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
"This got me thinking ,, my advice to such
girls that fall into this category, they should
please look out for very core Christian
brothers that overlook such distinct features
in a Lady"...
This is where you missed it. Who told you 'core Christian brothers' do not like them big
Re: Men And Boobs by justpeehay(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
no pic? am out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.