Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

He Wants Abortion But I Don't! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Abortion But I Don't! (1795 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
I am six weeks pregnant for my bf of 10months, and he has been disturbing me to terminate it but I seriously don't want to. I had aborted twice for my ex and the last one was bloody and almost killed me. I don't want to go thru that path again! And he had never used protection with me for once till now. Now, I'm scared to try abortion again! What if this is my last chance? And he has been pestering me to abort! Or I don't let his family know abt it till he is independent and I went for the latter options buh he stil disturbs me to abort.

#we are both almost in our late twenties and just concluded NYSC.
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by feldido(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Seems you wanted to get pregnant so bad because you felt you can't produce anymore thereby setting him up by hitting it RAW, and I believe you told him about pregnancy late so you can't abort. angry angry angry.

I'm not an advocate of abortion though but the OP is wicked.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Juxtified(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
As long as you don't trouble him for upkeep/maintenance money or marriage, you can do whatsoever pleases you
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Squad4(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
divae111:
I am six weeks pregnant for my bf of 10months, and he has been disturbing me to terminate it but I seriously don't want to. I had aborted twice for my ex and the last one was bloody and almost killed me. I never even thought I can be pregnant again cuz my bf n I had never used protection for once till now. Now, I'm scared to try abortion again! What if this is my last chance? And he has been pestering me to abort!

You need to consider how you would feel about all this say 20 years from now! Having a child out of wedlock and when no job can be really a daunting experience and life changing. Do you have means to take care of another person alone? What ever you choose to do try to use a reputable doctor, better spend much and live right.

BTW what would have happened if you guys have a copper IUD Its way cheaper than having all these abortions and when you need to give birth simply remove it and your fertility returns to normal*** wrote this part for people that don't want to land in your predicament*** Abstinence is the best but hard to achieve.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by McCarlito(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its either u want to trick him over pregnancy or... He's not ready to settle down due to either finances or other factors....
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by thorpido(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Both of you never heard of protection?You don't know how to use contraceptives?

I will advise you keep the pregnancy.He may turn around to support you or he may not.Whatever it is,prepare yourself to be a single mother.Let your family know about this so you can get their support because you will need it.
Most importantly,try and find a source of income so you can support yourself and the baby when he/she arrives.

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Bisjosh(f): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Am really getting tired of all these stories of se!x with no protection angry

5 Likes

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Excelboi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nonsense... You aborted twice for an ex who has now dumped you and that wasn't enough, you still went ahead to sex another guy without protection? Bear your cross, cos you may still involve in such if eventually you escape this present predicament.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by godstreasure23: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dearie,pls do keep the baby,it might not be easy but pls try,considering the fact that u have aborted two times before....... Pls pls just be strong....

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Pidggin(f): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congrats for completing NYSC, now you can apply for jobs and hopefully, you will get a good one. Keep your baby, you are no longer a child.

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by dahmie2013: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
I'm sorry @Op, but u sound very foolish. U 're in ur late twenties&u still reason like dis, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by SAMBARRY: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Take it or leave it you are now a single mother. Get on with the flow. Right now start searching for money for Childhood upkeep because motherhood isn't cheap financially

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
divae111:
I am six weeks pregnant for my bf of 10months, and he has been disturbing me to terminate it but I seriously don't want to. I had aborted twice for my ex and the last one was bloody and almost killed me. I don't want to go thru that path again! And he had never used protection with me for once till now. Now, I'm scared to try abortion again! What if this is my last chance? And he has been pestering me to abort! Or I don't let his family know abt it till he is independent and I went for the latter options buh he stil disturbs me to abort.

There's something called contraception. Google it and stop risking your life unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by lilmax(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Work towards independence, cus I don't believe he's changing his mind anytime soon
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
divae111:

Dirty geh. The reason he doesn't want it is cos he doesn't want to end up with you. Learn to cover your legs.
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by librangyps(f): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Juxtified:
As long as you don't trouble him for upkeep/maintenance money or marriage, you can do whatsoever pleases you

If she decides to have her baby, the man MUST also be responsible for the upkeep of the child.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Dirty geh. The reason he doesn't want it is cos he doesn't want to end up with you. Learn to cover your legs.

Dirty boi with dirty mouth. Stop judging here and go and sew your shoe where its wearing out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
feldido:
Seems you wanted to get pregnant so bad because you felt you can't produce anymore thereby setting him up by hitting it RAW, and I believe you told him about pregnancy late so you can't abort. angry angry angry.

I'm not an advocate of abortion though but the OP is wicked.

What's late in 6weeks? #funny responses here though
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
divae111:

Dirty boi with dirty mouth. Stop judging here and go and sew your shoe where its wearing out.

Close ur legs. kiss oh its already late. Anyway having a child isn't bad, take care of ur child nd be strong. That guy is most likely not gonna be much involved.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Close ur legs. kiss oh its already late. Anyway having a child isn't bad, take care of ur child nd be strong.

Oh....who told yu I can't feed a child, will feed you conveniently alongside a child. I'm not lazy or jobless for the records though. So, close yur dirty mouth *##that aint late* so rotten a mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
divae111:

Oh....who told yu I can't feed a child, will feed you conveniently alongside a child. I'm not lazy or jobless for the records though. So, close yur dirty mouth *##that aint late* so rotten a mouth.

kiss Love you too (okay im sorry for judging you)
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's your decision to make.
So stick to what you decide.
It will be hard but if you're determined, you will make it. Just be careful henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Divae111, you want to abort after the last one which you say 'was bloody'? What will you tell God if you lose your life in the process of aborting?

The same boyfriend you have been sleeping with without protection will get someone else pregnant if in future you cannot conceive because you have damaged your womb. Not to mention the blood of those innocent babies that are crying against you.

You have blood on your hands and it will cry against you before God. Repent, ask God for mercy, keep the baby (it will be hard but it is the right thing to do) and tell your boyfriend to man up to his responsibilities. He is a selfish coward who doesn't care what happens to your body, as long as he has his way.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by feldido(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2015
divae111:

What's late in 6weeks? #funny responses here though

My thoughts though, I believe I've passed my message. cheesy
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Squad4(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
Divae111, you want to abort after the last one which you say 'was bloody'? What will you tell God if you lose your life in the process of aborting?

The same boyfriend you have been sleeping with without protection will get someone else pregnant if in future you cannot conceive because you have damaged your womb. Not to mention the blood of those innocent babies that are crying against you.

You have blood on your hands and it will cry against you before God. Repent, ask God for mercy, keep the baby (it will be hard but it is the right thing to do) and tell your boyfriend to man up to his responsibilities. He is a selfish coward who doesn't care what happens to your body, as long as he has his way.

Am sorry but at 6 weeks its just a blood clot what are you yapping about innocent babies? Do you mean to say once fertilization occurs that there is a human "being" in there? Am sure you also support IVF so go read about how many "human beings" are killed in that process!

See am not for/against abortion, but i will like you to make that call when you are in the situation yourself not talking from the outside. But i know its a corrective measure for wrong decision howbeit dangerous.

I do not want to give OP any advice, i would rather give information on the matter and let her make an informed decision based on that.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by jamesbridget13(f): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2015

pls n pls dont let ur strength fail u. Hold on tight. Stand firm on ur choice, it ll turn out to be d best decision u ve taken in life.

I want to ask. Does ur parents knw abt this? If yes, good. But if no, how do u intend to cope since d guy in question wants it to remain a secret. Has he accepted taken responsibility?

Whichever way i want to quickly advice u to talk to mum abt this. She is a woman too n ll understood. It might not be easy at d start but u ll be hapi u did in d long run.

God ll see u through

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by jamesbridget13(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
Not to mention the blood of those innocent babies that are crying against you.

way.
this part of ur comment caught my attention.

Pls dont make someone passing through depression feel more depressed. Of course she knws she did wrong n dats y she isnt yielding to another.
What she needs right now is encouragement. What if she asked God for Mercy, ll those blood still speak against her?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by lilylurv(f): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
A lot of judges here.... What she seeked for is advice and not to be judged. If we check most of those judging, their secrets are worse. Please lets learn to be silent if we cant help. No one is infallible.

Counselling is a gift.
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by lilylurv(f): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015
jamesbridget13:
pls n pls dont let ur strength fail u. Hold on tight. Stand firm on ur choice, it ll turn out to be d best decision u ve taken in life.

I want to ask. Does ur parents knw abt this? If yes, good. But if no, how do u intend to cope since d guy in question wants it to remain a secret. Has he accepted taken responsibility?

Whichever way i want to quickly advice u to talk to mum abt this. She is a woman too n ll understood. It might not be easy at d start but u ll be hapi u did in d long run.

God ll see u through

May God continue to enrich you in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by lilylurv(f): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
dahmie2013:
I'm sorry @Op, but u sound very foolish. U 're in ur late twenties&u still reason like dis, it is well.

Anyone can make mistake in life. Instead of condemning her, you shud have given her your wise advice. You dont have to call her names...advice, not condemn.
Re: He Wants Abortion But I Don't! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
jamesbridget13:
this part of ur comment caught my attention.

Pls dont make someone passing through depression feel more depressed. Of course she knws she did wrong n dats y she isnt yielding to another.
What she needs right now is encouragement. What if she asked God for Mercy, ll those blood still speak against her?
I'm just being brutally honest and from my perspective, that's what she needs.

To your question, if she goes to God in genuine repentance then He is will show her mercy because He is merciful God.

He is also a consuming fire.

Choose one.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Man Is Loosing It / Parents Bury Their Child's Legs In The Ground In Benue State. See Why. Photos / Less Privileged Homes In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.