Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Are Nigerian Man Possessive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Man Possessive? (12480 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 3:25am On May 08, 2009
Most of my friends say that nigerian men are possessive. Is this true and
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by FLGators1: 3:26am On May 08, 2009
Are Nigerian Women more possessive?
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 3:28am On May 08, 2009
I don't know because I am american woman.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30am On May 08, 2009
Are you just knowing?  shocked. . .Majority of them are. . .without even knowing they are. . .then they would say they do not like a woman who controls them or who is to posssessive. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 3:33am On May 08, 2009
I know nothing about the culture and if they are, why?
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On May 08, 2009
Yeah right, like Nigerian men are more possessive than men form the middle east angry
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 3:46am On May 08, 2009
America is not the middle East. I am more concern about the men in America. I told my friends that I was talking to a man from Nigeria. They started telling me that they are possessive and right now I am just trying to learn the culture. I have asked him questions about his culture and he just replied the Nigerian men follow the bible. Men were allowed to do a lot of things in the bible, so right now I am just asking questions.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:47am On May 08, 2009
mi2009:

America is not the middle East. I am more concern about the men in America. I told my friends that I was talking to a man from Nigeria. They started telling me that they are possessive and right now I am just trying to learn the culture. I have asked him questions about his culture and he just replied the Nigerian men follow the bible. Men were allowed to do a lot of things in the bible, so right now I am just asking questions.

Good luck
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:50am On May 08, 2009
yea right. . .I second that good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 3:59am On May 08, 2009
I don't need luck. I need answers. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

yea right. . .I second that good luck!

Is that in a good or bad way ? because I sure you know there are some very nice, good looking Nigerian dudes out there. *me* tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:05am On May 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is that in a good or bad way ? because I sure you know there are some very nice, good looking Nigerian dudes out there. *me* tongue

lol. . .of course its in a bad way. . the dude told her "nigerian men follow the bible" now wat sort of response would that be. . .

Now are you also trying to do some sort of self promotion?  grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by Sissy3(f): 4:07am On May 08, 2009
possessiveness doesn't settle with a particular kind of group. just like some nigerian men are possessive like other men from other countries are, some aren't. it is an individual thing.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:10am On May 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lol. . .of course its in a bad way. . the dude told her "nigerian men follow the bible" now wat sort of response would that be. . .

Now are you also trying to do some sort of self promotion? grin

Is following the bible a bad thing my princess

I can't help it. I'll stalk you all over this forum. You in for a surprise my princess kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by FLGators1: 4:11am On May 08, 2009
grin grin grin grin ashi. How many princesses grin

@Thonial

Nice pix
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 4:13am On May 08, 2009
In a bad way. The guy I am seeing is nice looking. I am going to get to know him regardless of my friends, but it would be nice to know about the culture from someone who is Negerian and not have to read about the culture. I am very open minded regarding this relationship. It's very new. He has been in America for some years and I believe he knows our culture, but since I have never dated a man from Africa. I do not know his culture.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:14am On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

grin grin grin grin ashi. How many princesses grin

@Thonial

Nice pix

I was just playing with her oh shocked shocked you are my main princess kiss kiss kiss Come to daddy sugar pie kiss kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by FLGators1: 4:15am On May 08, 2009
Stick to the topic. . . .Mr. am-so-cool-b'cuz-I-got-so-many-princesses tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 4:19am On May 08, 2009
In ever culture, you can find men that are possessive. But in some culture, you might find a common traits. Example: Asian women are more submissive the most women, not saying that they all are. Just a large number of them. Due to their culture.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by mi2009(f): 4:22am On May 08, 2009
Last comment was addressed to Sissy.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by Lax75(m): 4:55am On May 08, 2009
@ poster

I dated this AA chick once who threw it in my face all the time about how African men (not just nigerians cos they count us all the same) are very possessive and all. Well it turns out that when we dated, she found out that I was far from that and ended up complaining that I could "take her or leave her" because I wasn't a possessive drama king like her thugged out AA ex-boyfriend. She on the other hand happened to be the possessive one always threatening to beat up any chick that talked to me.

Well that's why she's an ex because I don't do drama.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:49am On May 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is following the bible a bad thing my princess

I can't help it. I'll stalk you all over this forum. You in for a surprise my princess kiss

OgidiBoy:

I was just playing with her oh shocked shocked you are my main princess kiss kiss kiss Come to daddy sugar pie kiss kiss

Concentrate Mr angry, you must have so many eyes. . .haba. . .how many you one chase at a time!!! tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by SeanT21(f): 6:04am On May 08, 2009
There are millions of Nigerian men out there. They cant all be!!
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by sistajay(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2009
My man takes top prize for possessiveness oh, no man dey allowed to sniff near me. Fone calls o, internet/emails, my whereabout im go monitor!!
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by bluespice(f): 10:06am On May 08, 2009
some r, some arent
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by untainted: 3:05pm On May 08, 2009
bluespice:

some r, some arent
yeah, just like all citizens of the world

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by dae(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2009
They are  if you give them the chance to.  You be a hardass and they not gonna try no $hiet with you! simple as ABC
Not just naija men, Men in general, and hey! some women could be posessive too.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by popegirl(f): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
Very possessive , and when you do the same to them it will turn to “you are not giving me breathing space”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by tpiah: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
Very.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by sistawoman: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
They simply dont want anyone to eat thier meat. But arnt most men like that?

When getting into a r/s with a Nigerian man one should be fully committed and not half ass it.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
@topic
Downright.

Most Some anyway.
Re: Are Nigerian Man Possessive? by SisterKeri: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
I think men in general, irrespective of their nationality, CAN BE possessive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / Teenage Girl Shares Pink Underwears Selfie (Unclaud Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.