Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (60803 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Ewuro4: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Go and sleep. undecided

Just got up grin

Dodo I'm getting old grin
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Just got up grin

Dodo I'm getting old grin
You just phucking woke?

Obviously you are not just getting old, you are acting it as well. Pray tell old grandma, how many teeth do you have left in that small mouth of yours? grin
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Ewuro4: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You just phucking woke?

Obviously you are not just getting old, you are acting it as well. Pray tell old grandma, how many teeth do you have left in that small mouth of yours? grin

Lol cheesy emilayemi

4 molars so far .. Explains why I'm gonna be a wicked witch for Halloween Tonight. grin
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigboyo:
It is forbidden in Yorubaland for a woman to start seeing a man after her husband is dead. She risks being dead herself especially if its not up to a year.
Why?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
itstpia8:

are you?
yes. Why?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Herapal(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2015
coogar:

hehe!
Them Heralds of Extreme Metaphors- T.H.E.M
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Herapal(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2015
coogar:

hehe!
Them Heralds of Extreme Metaphors- T.H.E.M
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by xtervaganza(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
bukatyne:

Upset that What really?

Which man's house? What if the wife was the one paying the rent?

In all honesty, if that wife remarried after one month after Her husband's death, she has commited no sin.
yeah, it's ok for her to remarry after one month

At least you have shown me the kind of person to avoid in life
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by herrdeustch: 1:07am On Nov 02, 2015
I feel your pain OP.Do you feel your mother's pain?............
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
coogar:

the woman is a disgrace.....
she must be a nymphö! where's the decorum? if she must shäg, it should have been in the man's crib not in the same bed her late husband once slept.

the OP should go to his dad's grave & invoke his spirit. if his spirit is irked, the new boyfriend could get his ass whöoped by a spiritual horsewhip in the next sex session.
a pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by just2okworld(f): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
iwaeda:
Less than six months after dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I  knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/im-sad-mum-is-having-an-affair-six-months-after-dads-death/

Its abvious they both killed your father
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by just2okworld(f): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
coogar:

the woman is a disgrace.....
she must be a nymphö! where's the decorum? if she must shäg, it should have been in the man's crib not in the same bed her late husband once slept.

the OP should go to his dad's grave & invoke his spirit. if his spirit is irked, the new boyfriend could get his ass whöoped by a spiritual horsewhip in the next sex session.

U ma sef get slangs 4 mouthcheesy
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by godliman: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2018
cococandy:
Six months later,
It's not an affair.

The only issue is that there are many of them as the poster said. If it was only one person, then it's not a problem.
Till death do them part.
Even if it is half a man she sleeps with she is a filthy slut. If she can't keep herself after her hubby's death she should remarry period. STOP GIVING WRONG ADVICE IT DESTROYS SOCIETY.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
godliman:

Even if it is half a man she sleeps with she is a filthy slut. If she can't keep herself after her hubby's death she should remarry period. STOP GIVING WRONG ADVICE IT DESTROYS SOCIETY.
you are the filthy slut.

If the wellbeing of your society depends on controlling women’s vaginas, then sadly you’re lost because people will do what they want with their bodies

4 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by snakebeat: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
cococandy:
you are the filthy slut.

If the wellbeing of your society depends on controlling women’s vaginas, then sadly you’re lost because people will do what they want with their bodies
Of course sluts will always do what they like with their bodies because they ve got no shame & morals.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
snakebeat:

Of course sluts will always do what they like with their bodies because they ve got no shame & morals.
dummy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by godliman: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
cococandy:
you are the filthy slut.

When ppl cry more than the bereaved there may be more to it than meets the eye. Your reaction betrayed your identity. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Sorry if my comment is indicting.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by snakebeat: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2018
cococandy:
dummy
Lol
Yeye woman...
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by godliman: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
cococandy:
you are the filthy slut.

This is pathetic I only wish you God's help

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.