Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (60791 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Beremx:
but it does happen na! You wanna pretend it doesn't happen?

Six months is enough to mourn a spouse. Life must go on!
You mean multiple women on the same bed used to share with the spouse?

If she had done it outside the house or even legally married one of them it might be different

In another country investigators and family would start to wonder what type of death killed the man sef

if you know a guy whose wife died 6months ago and started bringing multiple women to his house where kids still live with him, what would you say

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by iwaeda: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

You mean multiple women on the same bed used to share with the spouse?

If she had done it outside the house or even legally married one of them it might be different

In another country investigators and family would start to wonder what type of death killed the man sef

if you know a guy whose wife died 6months ago and started bringing multiple women to his house where kids still live with him, what would you say

The woman needs emotional healing,those men no get house
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by NickiRoman: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2015
I believe the vow said till death do us part and they never had a happy marriage,She as right to move on

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Kimoni: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Qualer: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
Please leave mom alone oooooo.
Dad is dead, so mom can continue her life biko.
Car wey dem pack for six months need proper servicing.
By the way, tell mom to stop bringing men into the house. It's disrespectful.

If na dad na, na normal thing.But because of na mom, culture must apply. angry

you sound like someone who loves shagging a lot, i mean a lot!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Qualer:

you sound like someone who loves shagging a lot, i mean a lot!!! cheesy

undecided
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by iwaeda: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
lalasticlala and ishilove; come and see beremx fighting here grin grin grin
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Beremx(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:
lalasticlala and ishilove; come and see beremx fighting here grin grin grin
are you sure you are okay?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Bonapart(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your mom killed your dad with adultery
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Women can hardly stay without a man.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by deramarks(f): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
No she isnt
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by seedorfg(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
this

ho1es ain't loyal

grin
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by seangy4konji: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
I am not a bastard.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by WailingWailer00(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
No vex o, your mom's a LovePeddler
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by mekaboy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why u no snap them? What shows u did not make up this crap like most romancelanders do?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by omoharry(f): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maybe she did not love your Dad as much as you thought..Was your Dad a good and loving father and husband?..One thing i know is that when a wife loses a good and caring husband , she is thrown into morning and will be so deep in thought that she can not tell happenings around her not to talk of Looking at another man.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by LockDown69(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
niggi4life:
She has been cheating on your dad before his demise...
These women ain't loyal!!!!

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Less than six months after dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I  knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/im-sad-mum-is-having-an-affair-six-months-after-dads-death/

So sad. Just move on. There is nothing you can do. She can never change until death or disease hit her................ If you have another place to go, just move.
It will be very shameful and dangerous to go into rivalry with her.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
niggi4life:
She has been cheating on your dad before his demise...
These women ain't loyal!!!!

By their comments you shall know them? how can you come to such conclusion without thinking deep

5 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oppypoppy:
If na man now no one wld raise eyebrow. Abeg u can't teach ur mom how to live her life BC she bore. Let her be and you focus on your life. Aftrtall no law is holding her back, she is a widow and can remarry, if she wills. Buh if its getting too much you can talk to her with respect.

Bringing different men home to sleep with in front of her children will not take away her boredom. When your own mother dies, give her such advice because she may need it more.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Less than six months after dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I  knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/im-sad-mum-is-having-an-affair-six-months-after-dads-death/
...that means she had long expected the departure of your Dad,and it's absolutely wrong.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by babafirst(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:

The family can conclude she killed the man
Even me I am concluding she killed the man directly by poison or indirectly by hypertension.This woman has been banging around even before the man died.And if you can still get a DNA through any means, though your Dad is no more I will advice you do that cos the late Baba may not even be your Dad.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sleek82(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:

6 months is a decent mourning period. So dating after that time isn't a bad thing.

But bringing different men into the house she shared with your late dad is in bad taste. I agree with that. And the huge deal is that it's not even one person. That's where I'm like angry

But if your concern is the time, I think people generally believe 6 months mourning period is okay. Some people even remarry just a year later. So they must have started seeing another person some months after the loss. Although most people would wait a bit longer in order not offend the sensibilities of their kids but if they choose not to, it's not a sin. You know.

Face it, even after 10yrs, you still won't like to see her with another person because the memory of your dad is and will always be fresh in your mind.
wonderful comment!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by hotdi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:

Swear that you have not done the same 'omonyo' kiss since you lost your dad six months ago grin grin grin
Stop judging your mum. You no the shame?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by godoluwa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:

WOMAN?!
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Btruth: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
What a world of affliction! lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SANIMARYAM1: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
U beta ask her who is ur true father oo self
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by demarc001: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maybe her Engine is old and need consistent servicing not to pack off
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
I sympathise with on the death of the dad. I dont believe in the doctrine of 'for better for worse'. The mom happens to be a loose canon.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Useless boy,

The time you spent typing that trash on vanguard is enough to kill your mothers' boyfriends. Just poison the last boyfriend, and your mom would be sent to the outer world to continue her loveless marriage with your late dad.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
Please leave mom alone oooooo.
Dad is dead, so mom can continue her life biko.
Car wey dem pack for six months need proper servicing.
By the way, tell mom to stop bringing men into the house. It's disrespectful.

If na dad na, na normal thing.But because of na mom, culture must apply. angry

DEM DEY FIND ANIMAL WEY GET HORN THIS SNAIL SEF DEY SHOW FACE. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.