Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (60988 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by coogar: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
dickoflife:
I see but if na d woman die u won't see a bad thing in the man remarrying after 2 months.. Look let's face the fact, the dead is dead. Their memory is in our brains and minds, judge yourself and not others.

she has children so she would be judged for behaving badly before them. it's that simple. all these judge yourself comments are starting to get on my nerves.

If she wants to sleep around fine.

our society is broken!
so you would rather be a moral coward & keep quiet rather than say the truth?

So if it was your sister you would agree she be stoned to death? People and their standards of judging others lives.

my sister won't itch to shag multiple men barely months after losing a loved one. that is the exclusive preserve of a nymphö!

So if I am in the situation and I can't hold body for more than a month make I cut my dickk off abi?

if you are in the situation & you cannot hold your body, find a whorëhouse far away from your house & do the needful. don't bring your pröstitutes to your house where your kids would see them.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

she has children so she would be judged for behaving badly before them. it's that simple. all these judge yourself comments are starting to get on my nerves.
our society is broken!

my sister won't itch to shag multiple men barely months after losing a loved one. that is the exclusive preserve of a nymphö!
if you are in the situation & you cannot hold your body, find a whorëhouse far away from your house & do the needful. don't bring your pröstitutes to your house where your kids would see them.

Why are you wasting your time?
Someone moniker starts by dick and you think they will say otherwise? cheesy
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

Because she is single,she can mingle therefore sleeping with any dick in the house she shares with her kids makes it right? undecided

My standards and beliefs are against that.I will never support promiscuity be it man or woman.I think it is disgusting and classless.

Just like a 16 years old child can choose to do drugs and engage in prostitution because it is her choice. undecided
we are stylishly digressing from the bone of contention. Hitherto, what people were crucifying her for was the short duration she used in mourning her late husband. She is an adult that knows what is best for her. If she thinks it's 50dicks at once, then please let her go ahead. She isn't breaking any rule. You can only have an opinion about how she decide to live her life if you are 100% stainless and perfect. We all know that is a mirage. grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
You see the bolded is the problem.
If she can never bring another man into the house, then it means she's never allowed to move on. That's what folks don't realize.
Also it perpetuate the belief that women must settle for those financially better than them.
Because in the case of a woman who dates a man that doesn't have a house of his own, it's would not make sense to expect them to float in the air because the man can't live with her.

About respect, it is not disrespectful to move on after the loss of a partner. 6 months later, 10yrs later. Same thing. Depending on how you felt about the marriage while it lasted. I would advice caution if the kids are still small. For their safety. Cos you never know who's who. But if they are grown, I see no issues.

As For her bringing different men there, that's irresponsible. Quite agreed. I think everyone agrees with that. Mostly. Also that's what I consider to be disrespectful. It's like turning the house into a brothel. Even if she wasn't previously married, it's not a nice image. Same goes for guys that bring in different women into their homes whether previously married or still single.

Yea I'm glad you're not an ediot. smiley

xtervaganza:
1st let me say you have asked intelligent questions. I had to read it like 3 times to come up with answer

As for the bolded; for me ooo personally, even if she decides to move on after 100 years I'll never be okay with her bringing a man into her hubby's house. A woman normally moves in with a man not the other way.
A man who moves into another man's sweat and house is a leech and deserves thorough tidying

And you said we should shift love aside? How about respect? Is that not important too? If she respects her late husband she would never do that.

And for the last question; it's tricky, you know why? 1st it's irresponsible for a man to bring in a woman to his house just 6 months after his wide died even after a year it's still stoopid in my opinion

According to the op, the woman brings different kind of men home. Now let's say the person in the story is a man, now tell me how a responsible man will bring different won home just 6 months after his woman died? I don't even care if they are the worst enemy while she was alive.

Back to why I said it's tricky, if let's say the man is still very young and he owns the house if he wants to remarry then fine but if the house belongs to the woman or they both own the house I think it's 500% wrong

Lastly, I'm not one the countless fools who think men are superior to women. We are equal, I have an uncle I stopped speaking with because he took in a 2nd wife, I also have a friend I'm not on speaking terms with because he beat his wife. I'm not an idiot

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
we are stylishly digressing from the bone of contention. Hitherto, what people were crucifying her for was the short duration she used in mourning her late husband. She is an adult that knows what is best for her. If she thinks it's 50dicks at once, then please let her go ahead. She isn't breaking any rule. You can only have an opinion about how she decide to live her life if you are 100% stainless and perfect. We all know that is a mirage. grin

So because i am not 100% stainless i should not say what is wrong OR right and most importantly i should not state my opinion in FREE world?So she is free to do what she wants but i am not free to say what i want?

For your information,you are also not 100% stainless,we all know that's a huge mirage therefore don't mind what i am writing here,as i said earlier;it is MY choice,MY OPINION!

@the embolden address those people,i never address that in my posts.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
dear cococandy, I love you! No need for long story!! kiss kiss kiss
Lol. thanks cheesy
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by AdorableBelle(f): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:
Personally 6 months is not enough to mourn someone you share many memories with and honestly not even a lifetime.

But to have sex with another man and in this case not one but multiple is very distasteful. undecided

My focus will be on the kids and how i will take the role of a father and mother, a man will be the last thing on my mind.Self control is something many people lack and that is just sad.
Your comment makes us feel better; that there're Nigerians who still think like you means there's still hope.
God bless you!
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
AdorableBelle:

Your comment makes us feel better; that there're Nigerians who still think like you means there's still hope.
God bless you!

God bless you too.Just know that in this world,everyone has an opinion;choose what is right for you and ignore anything that doesn't go with your beliefs and principles.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by dickoflife(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your words reek of judgement my dear. Anyway each man to his own...
coogar:

our society is broken!

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:
These guys possessive sha. Even in death grin
cheesy .. as in... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by coogar: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
dickoflife:
Your words reek of judgement my dear. Anyway each man to his own...

unfortunately, that's the world we live.

deal with it!

edwife:

Why are you wasting your time?
Someone moniker starts by dick and you think they will say otherwise? cheesy

i was just being charitable. cheesy
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
Please leave mom alone oooooo.
Dad is dead, so mom can continue her life biko.
Car wey dem pack for six months need proper servicing.
By the way, tell mom to stop bringing men into the house. It's disrespectful.

If na dad na, na normal thing.But because of na mom, culture must apply. angry
This your comment says a lot about you...you are pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by xtervaganza(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
cococandy:
You see the bolded is the problem.
If she can never bring another man into the house, then it means she's never allowed to move on. That's what folks don't realize.
Also it perpetuate the belief that women must settle for those financially better than them.
Because in the case of a woman who dates a man that doesn't have a house of his own, it's would not make sense to expect them to float in the air because the man can't live with her.

About respect, it is not disrespectful to move on after the loss of a partner. 6 months later, 10yrs later. Same thing. Depending on how you felt about the marriage while it lasted. I would advice caution if the kids are still small. For their safety. Cos you never know who's who. But if they are grown, I see no issues.

As For her bringing different men there, that's irresponsible. Quite agreed. I think everyone agrees with that. Mostly. Also that's what I consider to be disrespectful. It's like turning the house into a brothel. Even if she wasn't previously married, it's not a nice image. Same goes for guys that bring in different women into their homes whether previously married or still single.

Yea I'm glad you're not an ediot. smiley

ok ok anyhow you see it but I'll never be ok with the 6 months or bringing a man into her hubby's house

If she owns the house then fine. And I'm not saying women should be with a man who is financially better than them, the man can rent an apartment or was he floating in air before he met her?

I may be raised in an old school way but I'll never be ok with both.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Captainswag225(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
that is if there is any memory worth keeping at all.
of course there will be, every person has a gud side and bad side, am sure he gave her gud times too.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
NickiRoman:
I believe the vow said till death do us part and they never had a happy marriage,She as right to move on
women can't do without dicks,

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oppypoppy:
If na man now no one wld raise eyebrow. Abeg u can't teach ur mom how to live her life BC she bore. Let her be and you focus on your life. Aftrtall no law is holding her back, she is a widow and can remarry, if she wills. Buh if its getting too much you can talk to her with respect.
u re here supporting immorality,, shameless dog
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by lilmax(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

Because she is single,she can mingle therefore sleeping with any dick in the house she shares with her kids makes it right? undecided

My standards and beliefs are against that.I will never support promiscuity be it man or woman.I think it is disgusting and classless.

Just like a 16 years old child can choose to do drugs and engage in prostitution because it is her choice. undecided
i am not surprised smiley
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
lilmax:
i am not surprised smiley

Lol why? cheesy
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
no, she will be breaking her marital vows if she sleeps with another person aside her husband once he still breathes. It's not purposeless. We are saying she is not committing any "sin" technically because the contract she had with her husband automatically got terminated the day he died. She is now a widow. Meaning, she is single and can mingle if she wants to. smiley

smh

Which marital vow are you talking about? Isn't that the same morality you never planned to talk about?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Donpiero1: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Be a man! kill ur mum den u av d whole world,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by lilmax(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

Lol why? cheesy
because I know there's always a reasonable comment at the end cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Makapounse(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Your dad unknowingly married to a prostitute, and u're given birth by a prostitute called mother,. Do u know that those prostitute you normally see, also have child/children at home? There is different between being cheating on ur spouse and being sex worker, your mum didn't cheat while your dad was alive but she was a real sex worker...

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The only issue here is the multiple partners. Other than that, I see no reason why she can't bring a man home. The only obligation she owes them is the knowledge that she is seeing someone. Unless she is a religious woman, I see no reason why can't have sex in her own home. The man is dead and he is dead. The living must continue to do what makes them happy and what is right. So can we stop getting sentimental about the significance of the homecheesy

Also the kids are old enough to mind their fvvkinf business. If she isn't maltreating them or abusing them then ehatever their mum is up to is not their concern.
sex na food?why can't she just get married at once.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hefemale:
when the woman must have gone through hell from the man all in the name of marriage and you expect her to mourn forever abi? A month is enough for some useless Nigerian men.
useless is an understatement for nigerian ladies.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
So many Hoes on nairaland these days,but the funny thing is that some foolish guys will see this and still continue sending PMs thereby making these b!tches to feel very important.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oluboonmi:
unmmm... I've read a lot of comments on this post...
I'll like to ask: Do we all have the same mind, body, and attitude? No is the answer.

Op, your dad went to the great beyond, may his soul rest well. I see no reason why your mum should not move on. She's not having an affair because she has no husband. She is dating, and there's nothing wrong with that. She wants to move on, its OK.
But for her to be having more than one person is the 'ish' here which I know is not right.
So, what should you do? Have a grown-up talk with her. Let her know you understand that she is spreading her wings and moving on, and that's okay.(I suggest u talk in a cool way cos she's your mother, you talk shabily you can receive slap). Let her know its OK with u for her to date, but only one man. (You should know how to put it nah)
what should you expect from ladies who were busy jumping from one dick to another when they were single all in the name of relationship...such ladies can never ever be satisfied with only one dick,marriage will be like a cage to them...and this woman is a typical example...once more reason a sane man should marry a pure and untouched lady.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

She has a right to be happy,
so its only sex that will make her happy?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Youngpo413: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
sukkot:
shut your ho ass up woman. park well make i see front. so you dont see whats wrong in a woman living with kids bringing some man to their dads bed after he died ? you must be some demonic infested woman. you need holy ghost fire, holy water, koboko and an exorcism angry
the b!tcch no even fine sef.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by jimmayoy: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nawa for you o.see as you just conclude like say na for your presence them orchestrate all this things

Op na you I get buisness with. Face your front and mind your buisness. She's not and adolescent that you'll be monitoring. Abi if it was your mom that died and your dad brought in a woman Will you come here to rant? undecided

Face your own problems and leave whatever your mom is doing with her private part undecided

Birds of the same feather. women and murder since the days of samson and delaila.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
jimmayoy:

Birds of the same feather. women and murder since the days of samson and delaila.
back to sender

Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by sukkot: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
the b!tcch no even fine sef.
grin grin grin
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
So many Hoes on nairaland these days,but the funny thing is that some foolish guys will see this and still continue sending PMs thereby making these b!tches to feel very important.
I wonder ohh! Just comon picture oh, you go see close to 300likes, and i was like! "WHO THE FVCK IS GIVING THOSE BI TCHES LIKES!

all I know is that those guys sending them pms are kids. You don't know someone, how she behave, what kind of spirit does she have, is she a human being or just a masquerade PARADING as She! all this things are surpose to put into consideration before you familiarise yourself with any WOMEN online. You just don't see a female picture which she must have taken it decades ago and want to publish it as her dp today, and you Ode will see it and start giving it all manner of likes and sending STVPID pms to those WORTHLESS FEMALE who have no value to the community.

Shame on some guys.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.