Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ever Renege On A Promise, How Did You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Renege On A Promise, How Did You Feel? (399 Views)

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Renege On A Promise, How Did You Feel? by NaijaOptimist: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ever made a promise to someone and could not fulfil it?

How did you feel about it?

I hate to fail on a promise made.
Re: Ever Renege On A Promise, How Did You Feel? by JumpingChicken(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Worst feeling ever.
Re: Ever Renege On A Promise, How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Well within my right to renegade. It's my promise after all cool

(1) (Reply)

8 Humour-filled Tips For Ladies Seeking For A Date/a Husband / We’ve Round D Up S Ome Of The Best Stories Of The Day / Find Your Soulmate! Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.