Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? (22325 Views)

Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
About twelve years ago, I had sex for the first time. How did I feel when my John Thomas entered her sweet hole? I felt I was in a well already and that if I didn't get out on time, I would plunge further. It was terrible as I was NERVOUS. How did you feel during your first time?

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
early twenties. and yet to have sex

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by AlexCk: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alphamale2017:
early twenties. and yet to have sex

Lol,
We plenty

grin tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by onomemike: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
DO THIS IMMEDIATELY YOU LOGIN TO YOUR MMM ACCT

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by jonaifame22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
My dick felt hot and pepperish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
onomemike:
DO THIS IMMEDIATELY YOU LOGIN TO YOUR MMM ACCT

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Derailing a thread is a stupid act. onomemike has just derailed this thread. What conclusion can these premises lead to?

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by DLondonboiy: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
I was like..."na the sex be this? mtcheeew".. but since then to stop na wahala..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
DLondonboiy:
I was like..."na the sex be this? mtcheeew".. but since then to stop na wahala..
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by AndrewDex(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
First time he entered my a.ss, i felt hot i felt like oh my wow, his d.ick was hot, then he asked me to loosen up my a.sshole a bit so he could enter.
Anyway to cut the long story short my first time was a little bit painful but sweet. I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Stevengerd(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Shoro Niyen
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
oro jatijati

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Momoh7(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na dis thing dem no Wan make i rest bfor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by DLondonboiy: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
AndrewDex:
First time he entered my a.ss, i felt hot i felt like oh my wow, his d.ick was hot, then he asked me to loosen up my a.sshole a bit so he could enter.
Anyway to cut the long story short my first time was a little bit painful but sweet. I enjoyed it.

Does any one still remember gaylusac's law...
Thia is gaylusac.

34 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by megareal: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let me park well. grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
oro jatijati
Pardon!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
solasolasola:
Pardon!
pardon nooni
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
boring...
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
SexyCeline:
boring...
grin

Lack of passion....

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by buffalowings: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
nothing could prepare me for the warmth in there lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by youngberry001(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
megareal:
Let me park well. grin
yeah dere iz bump`s ahead cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by ademi87(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
jonaifame22:
My dick felt hot and pepperish
are you not supposed to be a female ♀? What are thou??

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by ademi87(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
AndrewDex:
gay? Hmmm I spit on ur grave

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
Shoro Niyen
Hello!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Guilty
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by mrmrmister: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is sex?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by hahn(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Disappointed

I came in less than 2 secs and didn't know how to do "in and out"

Op, create a thread on how did you feel on the second try and you will hear better stories cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Stevengerd(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
solasolasola:
Hello!
Yh. We Wey Our Dickson Neva Enta Hole Nko?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yh. We Wey Our Dickson Neva Enta Hole Nko?
Na lie. It has, in fact, journeyed through a myriad of holes.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by Stevengerd(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
solasolasola:
Na lie. It has, in fact, journeyed through a myriad of holes.
Lol. Funny U

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by profmsboi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
S*x is nothing...
Na just hyping

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? by faruz: 12:47am On Mar 24, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / Female Friend Zone!! / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.