Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (83606 Views)

Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:36am On Oct 30, 2015
binsidi:
i feel u. i salute cooli feel u. i salute
I bow for you jare
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:39am On Oct 30, 2015
46arcadez:
You don get b4 u begin pray for sense for another person undecided ingrate
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Gombs:

Idiooooooot
Same to you cool
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:43am On Oct 30, 2015
akthedream:
The bolded is a silly questions..... Delete them asap..
Ok sir cool
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:44am On Oct 30, 2015
dannlukas:

number one qst simply shows dat ure daft. number 3 qst shows dat u lack logical reasoning. qst 6 makes ur lack of cerebral presence soooo obvious.
Ok mr daft
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:47am On Oct 30, 2015
demarc001:

Nice analysis(you arrange both detective, commendable, childish, mumuish views there) but you come spoil am by bringing in politics at the end.

Anyway I still give you my like
Tank you...ayam just 11yrs old nd m learning how to type on NL grin
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:51am On Oct 30, 2015
CR77:
cool You win the award for the most senseless post of d day tongue

Receive sense
Ok Ma...thank you ma smiley
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by aprokomania(m): 5:02am On Oct 30, 2015
marshalcarter:
No1-what was she doin in the hotel

No2-its hotel..so wat do you expect to find der....microphone and keyboard

No3-why must it be dat particular page whr the CD is kept she'll open undecided

No4-she's aware of the KWANDOM grin

No5-who's the sum1

No6-you were there with her if not...how did you get the pix

No7-if you can't ans..probably..you are the sum1...you are the she....you are the OP

PDP members.....see dem deceiving demselves since 1209BC angry
your mumu deep sha
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by peromosele: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2015
What were you doing there?
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by wizsolzy(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2015
So?

Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by daprince4u: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=sorextee post=39498024]God's judgement upon them..[/Blackberry #Q5 for Sale any one interested to buy.. contact me.. (INBOX/07062478991)First Grade #Q5 quality not newly published ones.. call me +or inbox me let's Chat.for the price. (Fone Neat. Screen good no problem.battery last long)...]

Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by toprealman: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2015
WHAT IF SHE IS A NON-CHRISTAIN AND COLLECTED THE CD FROM HER LOVER\CLIENT AND TOOK THE PIC BECAUSE HER LITTLE MIND TELLS HER THAT WILL DISCREDIT CHRISTAINS. WHAT IF...
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by itstpia8: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2015
akksplendor:
Someone was said to have seen a bible on top of the TV inside her hotel room in Abuja and as she opened it to read some Bible verses, she saw the 'raincoat' sandwiched between the pages...SMH.
www.splendormag.com/2015/10/haba-see-what-was-seen-in-hotel-room-in.html

So?

What should we do?
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by SmartMugu: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Whats the big deal with finding a condom in a book in a hotel room?
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2015
grin how we go use know say no be it put am there?

marshalcarter:

No5-who's the sum1

No7-if you can't ans..probably..you are the sum1...you are the she....you are the OP

Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by marshalcarter: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2015
aprokomania:
your mumu deep sha
TFU....hiidiot
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by Cre8(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2015
OK. What shall we not see. A
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by Cre8(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2015
OK. What shall we not see.
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by Rosejefrey(f): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2015
they re giving u an option.... LIFE OR DEATH
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by ELGREF(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2015
marshalcarter:

No5-who's the sum1

thank jare,I no even see anything bad about it
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by drumstick: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2015
What i don't understand is why Nigerian hotel owners like puting bibles in hotel rooms. What if I am not a christian? what if I am an atheist, or a muslim or something? do i then feel unwelcome because the hotel will feel too christian or too religious for me? This crap doesn't happen anywhere but Nigeria. We religiounizing even what suppose to be secular institutions. In a hotel room you will find a bible, inside a bus some beggar posing as a prayer warrior will "pray" endlessly just to gain something from passengers, Universities will be named a very religious name as if only christians are expected to go there (they dont even consider other postential students of other faiths), even goddam movies from the socalled "professional" nollywood you will prayer shoutings with jesus's name invocked every minute or something like holy ghost fire e.t.c it makes me detest nolywood movies, not because i detest christianity, but because religious words/things shouldn't be in movies in the first place. It makes nollywood seem very backward and fake. don't they know that people who are not christians constitute a very large chunck of their audience? or are they telling us that they must force christianity down our throats or that we can go to hell as their movies only cater to christian audiences? if that is the case, then the funding they recieve from government should be scrapped because nollywood is a religious and a sectional industry. Nigerians tire me sef
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by mrhipup(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2015
marshalcarter:

No5-who's the sum1

Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by antosly(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
grayht:
Is it not possible that she might have went there for a deliverance service?
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2015
no hotel puts. a Condom in d bible....must av bin done by eida a customer or sum1.......secondly in dis modern world of android so d said "Lady" doesn't av bible in her fone?
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
marshalcarter:

No5-who's the sum1

Sometimes i wonder if God actually gave evry1 sense,,,because u lack one. wat has pdp got 2 do with dis? U so stoopid!
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2015
marshalcarter:

No5-who's the sum1

can some1 be dis dumb?
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by thundafire: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
maybe na room wer all those baddoo bitches dy use as dier rent finish dy go out
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2015
story for sango,obatala,ogun and amadioha
Re: Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) by mildflame: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Do U know d number of RANDY PASTORS that visits hotels every now n then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.