Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen (35762 Views)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / 20,000 Bank Accounts Closed By FG / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by WhoBeThisMan: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mynd44:

The CBN needs to re-think this. Why stop the registration completely and also freeze accounts? They should freeze accounts that have not done the BVN but allow registration continue. That is the only was to get it done.

But if you live/work in a major Nigerian city and you have not done the BVN thingy, you need scolding....
pls read again
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by stingg(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
my ecobank acc don go b dt ooo grin
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by canalily(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wetin concern me with bankundecided i like my bicycle business

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by gidjah(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Did d one for eco bank but PH B na Im I haven't done o, any penalty? I haven't even gotten my own number yet .
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by 5starmilitant: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
A
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by HrmOlolade(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by femi4: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aminat508:
sad
Don't you have account?

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by tempest01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
By every means make una shut my uba account. Idk

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Any banker here to do my bvn for me? cry cry grin grin
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Sunnycliff(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Joke of the Millennium
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Aminat508(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
femi4:
Don't you have account?
yes u wanna send me money grin

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by bigtt76(f): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Let them try it and they will be visited with law suits on Tuesday morning.

Useless people without insight into how these things should work instead making it difficult for everyone.

How can you capture people's details electronically without making provisions for correcting errors? Lots of people including myself have wrongly captured data requiring correction without which it cannot be linked to other banks.

I've complained severallyseverally, sent emails to no avail. Waiting patiently for my account to be deactivated and I will sue them all for billions then they will stop all these foolish behaviors.

3 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by bid4rich(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Im ready to give out the remaining change in my account to anyone willing to go and queue for me.

Terms and Conditions Apply grin grin grin grin
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by lonelydora: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
englishmart:
they are free to freeze my ecobank account.. shey no be only 150k remain there?

I am with you here. But I have 1,056.89k on Ecobank. They should freeze it. I dash them.

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Pinkyberry2(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
I saw crowds in front of banks today and I was surprised.

This last minute mentality is killing. Hian!!! angry
wake up dear, bank dont open on saturdays. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Blackberrybabes: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Drop your number. We fit run am this night, time still dey... grin grin
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by OgaInnocent(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
I just hope am not among. Fidelity bank make una no fall my hand o.

meanwhile here is the VIDEO of the Nigerian L£sbian Nanny caught molesting a little girl. The demand was enormous, so I took the pains to get the video. Its really unfortunate. Watch video here: http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/10/sh0cking-vide0-nigerian-lsbian-tenager.html?m=1
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by VickyRotex(f): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pinkyberry2:

I'm not sleeping darling, the banks had their gates shut, so I wouldn't know if they attended to the customers. Besides, they worked on Saturdays before the extension. So what are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by engrajoo1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
I tink if u wana get ur bvn done faster dnt do it in a bank at d centre of d city or in a city that is densely populated lik lag e.g i am stayin at lag buh do come to osun once in a while so i waited patiently till wen i came to osun state ilesa precisely and i did it with ease even without queing
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by nigeriancuban: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
laughing in Swahili, they dare not touch the 41thou at fidelity or hell will let loose...
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by greatproducts: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
gbese
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by saintkel(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
I never understand dis BVN tins o, I did my BVN registration with ist bank, then submitted d code to my oda act in uba yet I still get dis sms abt update ur bvn everyday. Hope am safe?
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Datazone:
Drop your number. We fit run am this night, time still dey... grin grin
cc:seunnn scam alert cheesy cheesy
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by zomoears(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
omophunky:
Went there like five times, couldn't get it done and they expect me leave to my precious work to attend to one silly BVN registration.

Nothing to worry about, afterall I don clear my account from #***.049.88k to #000.049.88k GT bank can keep the remaining balance.

Na to open brand new account after that yeye deadline.

If I no go work, wey I dey bank dey wait for bvn registration and then con sack me for work where I go see money con save for una bank ?

You had 15 good months within which to register, but you had to wait till the last week so u ll start giving excuses...smh.

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by saintkel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pinkyberry2:
babe u too set o but if them close ur act no come cry for me o

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by tinyanosa(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=ritababe post=39518787]

150 kobo u mean right? cheesy
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
saintkel:
I never understand dis BVN tins o, I did my BVN registration with ist bank, then submitted d code to my oda act in uba yet I still get dis sms abt update ur bvn everyday. Hope am safe?
Bro make i no lie,u don enter am!!say bye bye to ur money grin grin
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by M4gunners: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
I use God beg una o.make una leave my tacheri for me o.No be everybody dey currently for naija o.

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by gr8gem(f): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
When I wanted to open my acct, the bank didn't ask me why I wanted to open an account and for wat reason, but wen I decided to close the account dey wudnt hear of it, asking me why I want to close my account, askin me to bring diff document, write letter and get approval from God knos who just because I want to close my acct kwa! If this apex bank is really serious abt freezing account witout BVN, pls wit all pleasure dey shud go ahead cos dey ll just save me the stress of closin an account. Pls CBN on no account shud you go back on ur word, if and only if d directive is for real gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:

here i am
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Donbrig: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
In spite of all these economical problems, our foolish Godwin Emefiele wants to freeze over 25 Million customers bank accounts just because of BVN that is supposed to be a continuous process as it is done in SANE countries. We need right thinking folks to handle our economy. Emefiele is not smart enough. He is still playing his cards according to dictates from his former boss, Jim Ovia. Emefiele must be sacked as a matter of URGENCY, He is a shame to our nation. Foreign investors are already relocating their (capital flights) funds to other African countries that are more fair to its citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion / Could You Start Up An Online Business? / Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.