Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen (35765 Views)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / 20,000 Bank Accounts Closed By FG / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by 4stylz: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
My account join
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

here i am
shocked shocked
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Pinkyberry2(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
saintkel:
babe u too set o but if them close ur act no come cry for me o
done mine already. tongue
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by InvertedHammer: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked
kini i be banker na. sure banker
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by chikeorji123(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
With all pleasure they can go ahead and close it..let me concentrate on two l have..
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

kini i be banker na. sure banker
Sure banker grin grin grin ok how can u help me?
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by IVORY2009(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

here i am
Omo' Ibadan' wen did u become a banker shocked
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by mkoabiola: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
I av never taken ds BVN so serious even if am done mine
Am very sure those senators and house of rep members are yet to do diers
Hence ,dey will summon CBN management to suspend d BVN till further notice
Am stil waiting

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
but really, if they stop bvn registration, what will happen to those who want to open new accounts? shey their accts too will b frozen or will they be prevented from opening new accounts? they shud think well before they come up with any silly decision.
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sure banker grin grin grin ok how can u help me?

if u need bvn registration number. i can sell one for u. we get some bvn numbers left at our branch.
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

if u need bvn registration number. i can sell one for u. we get some bvn numbers left at our branch.
shocked shocked sell bvn?
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by miky(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
why are nigerians not time conscious, diligence is a curse to the nation.. people are giving all excuse why they haven't gone.. yet we want a perfect government nonsense..
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by kayo80(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Datazone:
Come why Nigerians like to dey panic unnecessarily na? Only today we have seen over 4 topics concerning this BVN package. If na so we take dey checkmate the Nigerian Government ehnnn, this Country for don move ahead a lot more than our present condition. I don talk I don taya, the BVN na just to disturb the illiterates and the faint. How you expect them to close over 25 million accounts? LOL... C'mon it is laughable.

lol! True. If they do that, they would also have to close down their banks in a couple of months.
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
some times i wonder why peoples choose to be animals with out sense, banks keep lamenting on BVN registrarion and some fools will take it for granted. now the deadline is fast aproching and you are clustering banks. fools of the first order

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked sell bvn?

i be wan Bleep jaree. talk to u later
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

i be wan Bleep jaree. talk to u later
Ur oyinbo babe? grin
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by otiigba1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
miky:
why are nigerians not time conscious, diligence is a curse to the nation.. people are giving all excuse why they haven't gone.. yet we want a perfect government nonsense..
how do you mean time conscious? Eh!? This BVN shi't should not be that relevant, its supposed to be optional not by force. Why are the banks bullying their customers? Its very unfair. angry
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Realist2: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
englishmart:
they are free to freeze my ecobank account.. shey no be only 150k remain there?

I am planning on a way to pay back that nonsense bank call Ecobank. There is no month Ecobank will not deduct over #300 from my account, i,ve complained severaly at the customer care ,they said theres nothing they can do, they don't even tell me the reason behind it.

I will never advice anybody to bank with Ecobank.
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by IVORY2009(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
englishmart:
they are free to freeze my ecobank account.. shey no be only 150k remain there?

Alert ** Olaolu **
@ as today, account balance
#0.000
Thank you for banking with Eco bank!
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ur oyinbo babe? grin
kilo kan e aproko
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by guiddoti: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
cybertuns:
Actually there's no deadline, its a continuous process undecided
Thank you. you have answered my worries
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by 3kay945(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
I now use this medium to say farewell to my union, access, gtb banks.
Its nice doing business with you. You can keep the change and negative balance I have left.
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Abbeyme: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
pbs4real:
Nah 2day grin trust me,they wld def xtend it after the suppose closing date, that's naija for u wink

But Nigerians need to change this mentality...

It's retrogressive.
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by 3kay945(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee:

grin cheesy
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
3kay945:

grin cheesy

no spoil ma parole oo. (:
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by franconian: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
I can't wait for them to freeze that my useless Ecobank account, they should freeze the idiot that has been sending me those stupid messages too.

Realist2:

I am planning on a way to pay back that nonsense bank call Ecobank. There is no month Ecobank will not deduct over #300 from my account, i,ve complained severaly at the customer care ,they said theres nothing they can do, they don't even tell me the reason behind it.

I will never advice anybody to bank with Ecobank.

This is the major reason I stopped banking with them. When it comes to stealing, Mtn dey learn work for where Eco bank dey.

3 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by bablononi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mynd44:

The CBN needs to re-think this. Why stop the registration completely and also freeze accounts? They should freeze accounts that have not done the BVN but allow registration continue. That is the only was to get it done.

But if you live/work in a major Nigerian city and you have not done the BVN thingy, you need scolding....
better don't worry ur self. Nah country weh no get light wan freeze. I dey look dem

2 Likes

Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Oluwatosin678(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
dem wey freeze ham,na still dem go put ham for sun make e turn Liquid back...iranu....
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by damilareoye: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
if anything happen to my money ehhh, na to carry firing squad go first bank. my BVN still hanging grin

the message reads "invalid account number" , the account no say invalid when I wan save money o
Re: BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen by Koleman(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
we can always unfreeze it right??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could You Start Up An Online Business? / Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS / New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.